Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Inky
Poppykit and her little chubby body wandered the camp, as she had grown bigger. She carried on in her fatherĀ?s steps, just a lot more confident like her mother. Her eyes looked about the flat grasslands they called territory, and her fluffy tail waved slowly out behind her. She was content, but she would much rather leave the camp than stay in. She always tried to escape, but she always got caught without the help of any of the other kittens.
--

May 23, 2018 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Heatherpaw sat on the crest of the hill leading into camp, looking out at the scenic grassland. Brown dots on the horizon told her there were rabbits feeding not far from camp, but the she-cat knew she would do no good in hunting them. She sighed, laying down and laying her head on her paws.

Oakstump let her prey roll down the crest of the hill and into the camp, the rabbit half her size and skinny, but long enough to drag the ground if she'd tried to carry it. Mud splattered its brown fur and Oakstump looked decidedly agitated. Leaf-fall is here, she thought bitterly, and soon it'll be leaf-bare.

--

May 23, 2018 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetSucculents

Doepaw, disappointed by the lack of energy in the clan, grumbled before staggering a bit, struggling to stand up. She gazed towards a small dip in the sand which was lined with blue wildflowers, with moss and wool stuffing it. Her nest. She considered it home, for she had no other. 
She flicked her tail towards it, knowing she could always dig it out more if she wanted another cat to be able to fit into it.

"We'll get to introductions later. Right now, you need to make your nest. Which will be right next to mine."

She mewed, sticking her tongue out playfully before bounding towards the nest, her lopsided run getting worse as she eventually collapsed into the fluffy nest.

--

-Duffel Bag Of Lizards-

May 23, 2018 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
"Well..I..I think maybe we might want to hold off." He said, nervousness picking at his vocal cords and stringing through his voice "I mean we haven't even talked to the leader or the deputy and I dont want you to get in trouble if they find me sleeping in the apprentice den, next to you, no doubt that would be cause for some anger." He said in the most calm voice he could muster, his ears pricking as he heard his name across the camp. Leechstream striding over to him with an arrogant smile. //"well well if it isn't little rabbitkit, thought you died hare brain." He chuckled, only getting a stern glare from rabbitpaw "pH that's right you became an apprentice in mouseclan-i mean moonclan!" He laughed "what you think you can just waltz in now? What mouse brain let you in?" He asked before eyeing doepaw "ah..naturally it would be the super twins..hmm well, hopefully our leader has enough common sense to exile you like they did for your rat of a mother.." He said and leaned in "I hear she's been having a fantastic time with lots..and lots..of different toms. Maybe one of them is a dad who actually cares about you."// rabbitpaw unsheathed his claws, leechstream was only 4 months ahead of him, and he wasn't very skilled, not as much as he liked to think, it would be easy for rabbitpaw to do away with him now, and the passion to rip his tongue out them and there burned clearly in his eyes, doepaw could see it, even if she tried not to.
May 23, 2018 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetSucculents

Doepaw swiveled around, feeling something in her snap. Part of her wanted to claw Leechstream across his smug face and watch him bleed out from underneath her, but the other half felt as though she should stay out of it and let the two fight it out, considering it wasn't her place to get involved. She decided to make a compromise and snap some sense into the selfish tom.

"I'd watch your tongue, you egocentric squirrel. This very cat's done more than you, and he's already become a warrior."

She spat, venom carefully laced around each and every word that escaped her long, speckled muzzle. She narrowed her eyes, puffing our her chest. When she stood up straight, she was just a tad taller than Leechstream and was able to look down at him. That gave her a tiny bit of confidence.

--

-Duffel Bag Of Lizards-

May 23, 2018 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
"A warrior huh?" Leechstream laughed, stepping forward suddenly to try and spook rabbitpaw, but the young apprentice only seemed to get more cold. "Well if I recall, I have a good 4 months age on you, so if I'm correct, and when it comes to rabbit dung over here I always am, you're just a weak little apprentice. I heard at the gathering that you went missing, what you went to go chase down mommy and try and make her love you?" He teased "wasted efforts, the only thing she's loving right now is her newest boyfriend." He laughed, pressing his head challengingly against rabbitpaws and staring down his eyes "maybe she doesn't even remember who your father was, after all she's just a dirty, pathetic little-" with that leechstream stopped, his eyes wide and his pupils dilated with his jaw gaping and blood starting to bubble up past his tongue. Rabbitpaw had sunk his fangs deep into the warriors throat, a heavy snarl in his chest as he refused to let go, he had leechstream right at the windpipe, whether or not he let go now, it was a very slim chance of the warrior making it to tomorrow.
May 23, 2018 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Ragingpaw had been watching Rabbitpaw being led by Doepaw into the apprentice area, getting a very clear view of their interaction with that, well, leech. He didn't blame him for the attack, but that didn't stop his gaze from becoming owlish. The apprentice stood up and strode over, lean muscles rippling underneath his thick coat, narrowing his eyes and he got closer. "What are you doing!" Ragingpaw yowled, not a question, but an exasperated statement meant to draw attention to this serious affair. "Don't do this here, you harebrain!" He glanced hurriedly around, silently hoping the warrior would be okay and not doing anything to seperate the two.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
May 23, 2018 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetSucculents

Doepaw gasped and staggered backwards as she watched Rabbitpaw attack Leechstream. She didn't know how to feel but shocked. The sight of blood made her want to vomit, but Rabbitpaw looked so brave. She wanted to scream, but her throat burned just thinking about how painful it'd be to have her windpipe biten into.

She felt tears prick her eyes as she extended a paw, wanting to stop her childhood friend. He'd turned into a monster, and all she wanted to do was be with him, but now she was scared of him. She still had her own seperate feelings for him though. It wasn't the same.

--

-Duffel Bag Of Lizards-

May 23, 2018 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Rabbitpaw wasn't too much smaller than leechstream, and by no definition was he weak, adjusting his grip he jerked his head and sent leechstream to the ground before releasing his throat, blood dripping from his fangs "if I recall.." He said between heavy pants "your mother was a loner, and your father was an earthclan rogue, you think yourself so high and mighty? At least I don't have to lie about who my parents are, you are named leech because all you do is feed off this clan." He whispered and leaned in "if you live..you better hope you learn some new vocabulary." He said and huffed, in the heat of it all he had forgotten about doepaw, this wasn't him, as reality set in he started to realize it too. What had he done? This..this wasn't him..this was his mother, this was everything she wanted..what had he done. He turned to see the fear in doepaws eyes, her paw reaching to pull him away. "No..doepaw I..no please this isn't..I didn't.." He had nothing to say, staring between ragingpaw and doepaw he felt sick to his stomach, how could any cat want this? How could he do this?
May 23, 2018 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Disgust quickly sparked and died in Ragingpaw's gaze as he watched Leechstream's blood gush out in time with his heartbeats, seeing the warrior die, but also witnessing Rabbitpaw's obvious inner conflict and regret. Ears flattened to his skull, he turned on the apprentice, snarling. "Do you have any idea what the consequences will be!? You literally just arrived, and you attack-- and kill-- a member of this clan. What do you have to say for yourself?" Ragingpaw's anger flared, but acceptance also weighed coolly in his stomach. Cats died every day, and he frankly had never noticed Leechstream or had interacted with him before. If he wasn't significant, then it wasn't so bad that he was dead... Right? Disgust burned quickly again through him, but Ragingpaw couldn't help but lose some of the resolve in confronting Rabbitpaw when he was considering the worth of Leechstream's life.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
May 23, 2018 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
The sound of ragingpaws voice made him flinch when he yelled, taking steps back and stepping through the blood soiling from leechstreams body "no! I wasn't..I did..I didn't want to kill him!" He cried desperately, looking down at the blood with shaky breath before darting back to the entrance, he had to get out of here.
May 23, 2018 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Poppykit!" Ternshore meowed as he trotted over toward your daughter. "Where are you  trying to wander off to?"

Slatepelt stormed through the camp toward Ragingpaw and Leechstream, annoyance boiling in him.

"What is going on?" He demanded, a fierce glow in his eyes.

--

May 24, 2018 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Rabbitpaw watched slatepelt approach the other apprentices, pinning his ears back while he continued to try and sneak out through the camp entrance. He should have snuck out, he should have ran, but he couldn't, doepaw already thought him a monster..he had to own up for this. Slinking back over slowly he kept his head down "I attacked him" he said to slatepelt "I don't know why, he was just talking and talking and i..I don't know what took over..I'm sorry slatepelt, I know sandstar will have me banished, I won't blame them."
May 24, 2018 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetSucculents

Doepaw watched, the life and energy leaving her golden eyes. She was speechless and could barely look at Rabbitpaw's blood stained chest and muzzle. She gulped, wondering whatever happened that changed him? The thought hurt her brain and she wanted to scream at Rabbitpaw for beeing so mouse-brained, but something restrained her. She was frozen in place, her eyes locked on to the apprentice. The sight of blood made the end of her paw-stub burn as the horrid memories filled her head.

"Why..?"

She managed to choke out, the words barely audible. She wanted to know what went through his head that he had to kill a cat, let alone a soon to be clanmate. She was swamped with her emotions, sort of mentally checking out. Doepaw may have been big in size, but she felt so small in this very moment.

--

-Duffel Bag Of Lizards-

May 24, 2018 at 7:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Ragingpaw glanced at Slatepelt as he approached, but his gaze was really lingering on Doepaw's horror-stricken expression. He brushed her shoulder with his tail, deciding to not even try to comfort her with words. It wouldn't work, anyway, but he allowed himself small touches. Ragingpaw turned his attention to Rabbitpaw again, inserting himself. "I witnessed it all, offic-- erm, sir. Leechstream was provoking this apprentice, and as a result, he lashed out." He couldn't help but look down at Leechstream, gulping as the gore filled him with dizziness. Was he really going to defend a murderer?
--
May 24, 2018 at 8:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Rabbitpaw pinned his ears back and looked at doepaw, regret and sorrow in his eyes, he really didnt mean to do it, it was something he couldn't control at the time. "Doepaw I..I'm so sorry." He whispered, he knew that wouldn't help but he had no other words "I don't know what happened I don't even remember doing it..its like..everything went dark and when I work back up..leechstream was dead..because of me." He whispered, letting his head drop.
May 24, 2018 at 10:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetSucculents

Sorrow filling the Ashera's now dull eyes, she turned away, unable to look at Rabbitpaw. A lump formed in her throat as tears began to form at the corners of her eyes. She didn't hold them back this time, for she didn't need more pain in her life. She appreciated Ragingpaw's attempts to comfort her and she buried her face in the crook of his neck, allowing her silent sobs to pour out. 

Despite knowing this would probably make the tom uncomfortable, she continued to cry. She needed someone right now, and Raging' was the only sane tom there. Though his name represents anger and fury, Ragingpaw was so peaceful and nervous. She found that quite ironic. It made her smile a little, laughing at her own joke. The smile faded quickly when the gruesome scene replayed in her head.

--

-Duffel Bag Of Lizards-

May 24, 2018 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Rabbitpaw could feel his heart break at the scene of his only friend in painful tears..because of him. He wanted to comfort her but that would only make matters worse, lowering his gaze he buried his claws into the dirt "doepaw I'm so sorry..I want to tell you everything but I don't know if that will fix what ive done..I don't think anything can. You put your faith in me and you gave your heart to me and I don't deserve it..the last thing I wanted was this." He whispered, nodding his head slowly, this was the last thing he wanted, he had to call off the plan. "Doepaw I have to go..I have to make things right before its too late." He whispered and gently brushed his tail against her flank as he walked by "I promise..I'll explain everything when I can." He whispered and bounded off through the entrance again.
May 24, 2018 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Ragingpaw was certainly surprised by the sudden face sobbing into his neck, and could feel his face heating with the accompanying bluster working its way into existence. He decided not to comment, though, as Doepaw was definitely experiencing some serious trauma. "Ah-as much as I don't want to disturb you," He stammered softly in her ear, clearing his throat. "You should probably go after him. He might hurt himself, and I'm sure he needs someone to talk to. If you don't feel... safe," It needed to be said. "I could go with you. I-if you'd prefer, of course."
--
May 24, 2018 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
Veinpool flattened their ears back after watching what had happened between Leechstream and watched as Rabbitpaw left. He felt his fur go flat seeing the apprentice leave but uneasiness still lingered as he wondered If the cat might come back. Where is the leader? he thought to himself. /// Ravenblood huffed feeling her fur rise but not in fear but in angry, She glared in the direction of the apprentices.
May 24, 2018 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.