Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Alder

( Ahh ;; sorry I didn't read before posting Dapple! Forget the first part of Tide xD )

Amberleap groomed her pelt, deciding that maybe a hunting patrol needed to head out soon.

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Twinsouls approached Amberleap and greeted the fellow SunClanner with a nod of his head and a light smile. "This is probably good hunting weather, eh? Mind to accompany me on a patrol to see if we can catch a couple of rabbits?"

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

The curled ears of the female turned to Twinsouls, a pleasant smile coming across her face. The warrior had shown to be very well kempt , catching her attention at the mention of hunting. " It is! Glad someone can appreciate that. I'd be delighted to go, but perhaps we can see about extending our patrol? Know anyone available?"

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"I know just the cat to help," Twinsouls responded, smiling to the she warrior before turning toward the rest of the camp. His mismatched gaze searched for Nightrivers, eventually landing upon the particular tom. "Hey, Nightrivers! Up for a hunting patrol?"

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Both were respectable cats in the clan, her expressive eyes showing gratitude towards them. These two had earned their respect from her, which not many had the pleasure of, due to her usual arrogance and need to be looked upon as " the most worthy." Looking past that, Amberleap did want to have the best intentions for those in her clan. " Ah! Hello Nightrivers, I'm Amberleap. "

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Yes, he's a great bear of a warrior and, even more recently, my mate," Twinsouls informed Amberleap, a grin stretched across his features and his tail flicking happily. He had been bragging to everyone he could since Nightrivers had asked him the question, whether or not they cared to listen. The pure white tom geestured towards the territory. "Ready to go then?"

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Certainly at first, the initial boast was surprising at first, but from her own concealed identity, Amber dipped her head with a mellow smile on her face. " My congrats to the both of you. It's a blessing by Starclan to have such happiness in these times. But yes, I am ready when you both are!" Her tail was raised high, expecting to lead the patrol out as she usually had done so before.

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Nightrivers, who had been entirely present and a silent part of the interaction the whole time, gave a nod, accompanied by a friendly smile.

"I'm certainly ready - shall we go?" Nightrivers gestured to the territory with a casual flick of his tail.

--

*He/him*

April 15, 2018 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

"Of course. I'm sure we can find an optimal spot." Amberleap trotted towards the entrance of camp, weaving through the tall grass and heather into the territory. ( Sunclan Territory )

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Twinsouls followed the two out into the territory. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
(Sorry Alder and Kamira I made everything confusing lol) Dune yawned, beginning to feel sleepy. He knew he¬?d have to wait until he could speak with the leader to rest though. (Either if you are welcome to rp with him while we wait for ppl to get back from the gathering)
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

April 15, 2018 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Snakerain shook her head, "Don't be silly my Midnight. You're doing your duty to the clan. It simply can't be helped." The black bengal watched him for a moment. "I love you, so much my big scary warrior." She purred amused that Toxicmamba found him so frightening, while when she looked at him she saw home. Snakerain looked down at Heatherkit, amusement showing in the twitch of her whiskers. Gently she pawed at their daughter, attempting to nestle her in between herself and Midnightsphinx. "You may be small, but you have a personality as big as the sky." She purred, her icy gaze brimming with love. "You'll grow my sweet." She meowed. // Sandstar trudged in to camp, his ears flat with temsion. Silently he made his way to the fresh kill pile, the massive toms face thoughtful and dark. Quietly he picked up a shrew in his jaws, carrying it to the base of the high stump. He took a bite, his eyes roaming around camp. Everything seemed quiet, as it should be. Except...a new commer. Silently he beckoned the cat over with his tail.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 15, 2018 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Slatepelt's ears pricked forward when he saw Sandstar return from the camp, his expression grim.  He trotted back down into the bowl of the camp and called over, not noticing the beckoning flick of Sandstar's tail, "Any news from the gathering?"

--

April 16, 2018 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Heatherkit purred under her parent's warmth and attention. Her pool-blue gaze disappeared as she smiled so hard they squeezed shut, accented by the black marks that dramatically streaked her pale lilac face. The pale she-cat looked around as Sandstar walked in with the rest of the patrol and emerged from her parents to find Dune- she approached the tom cautiously, feeling brave now that her clan had returned.

"I think he wants'a you," she whispered to him, pointing to Sandstar with her feathered tail. The little kit smiled at Sandstar.

Oakpaw, cresting the hill to enter the clearing's dip, spotted Dune sitting by high-stump. The tabby she-cat's pelt was streaked with dirt, the one white splotch on her hip disappeared under the muck. She felt disgusting but too tired to do anything about it. As she approached, Heatherkit ran over to Dune and said something.

"Heatherkit!" Oakpaw called harshly, trotting as she came to stand behind her. The she-kit whipped around.

"Yes'm Oakpaw?" she said softly, crossing her white paws. What'd I do?

Oakpaw sighed- any way of scolding the kit was incorrect. Heatherkit had just been doing what kits do. So she decided to simply warn, "I think . . ." she looked over her shoulder, "Amberleap wanted to see you," she said determinedly. Heatherkit looked to the she-cat with a curiously intense look before shrugging and walking off.

Oakpaw looked down at Dune from her not-so-great height, the cobby tabby hardly concealing her glare. She was unsure of why she distrusted the tom so much, but his presence agitated her greatly. She never knew what he was thinking and, as such, didn't know what he needed to hear from her mouth. So she was content to stare and let him talk first.

April 16, 2018 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandstar looked to Slatepelt. He was quite for a moment before moving over a bit. "Eat half of my shrew and I'll talk." He replied. The leader pushed the prey to Slatepelt before sitting down on his haunches, his face grim. "When we arrived at the gathering we found a mass of rotting bodies." He began, his voice dark and serious. "And a small Earthclan patrol lead by Wrinkledface, was trying to hide them in their territory. I confronted them, as this was extremely suspicious. Wrinkledface told me Brokenstar had sent the small patrol to scout for the other clans, to see if the gathering was even going to happen." Sandstar explained, his voice ringing clear around the clearing for all to hear, as he spoke not just to Slatepelt, but to all of his clan. "She told me she was trying to hide the bodies so that their patrol wouldn't be accused of murdering the cats on the clearing. Mind you the bodies had quite obviously been there since before the frosts melted, and the dead cats were from all of the clans, not just Earthclan and they ranged from warriors to young apprentices." He paused. "There was even the bones of a kit in the middle of the horrible display. She said that she had intended to bury them all on Earthclan territory, and tell the other clans at a better time. I told her that wasn't her decision to make, as most did not belong to Earthclan." He looked at Slatepelt and then to the clan. "Then Eclipseclan and Moonclan showed up. Immediately everyone was pretty hostile to the small Earthclan patrol. But things blew up when the Moonclanners noticed an apprentice named Lionpaw, who is actually the kit of Tigerfeild and Lionheart of Moonclan. Wrinkledface claimed she had accidentally taken Lionpaw mistaking him for one of her own kits at the time, back when the battle happened in Eclipseclan camp. Well as it turns out, all of Tigerfeild's kits have gone missing. So, Moonclan took the small Earthclan patrol as prisoners. Then I spoke to Hollowstar about giving us Thundersong. Conveniently she has left Eclipseclan, so there was no such luck. I offered for Frecklemask to join us, as I feel she belongs here, because she is indeed my sister. She declined, of course." He stopped, looking at his clan mates. "Then everyone left. They left the bodies of the fallen apprentices and warriors to rot in the Gathering Clearing. So I stayed behind to bury them, and sit vigil. They didn't deserve that, and they didn't deserve to have their clan mates turn there backs on them. They deserved more. Another Earthclan patrol showed up, presumably to check on Wrinkledface's patrol. They helped bury the dead, and left after learning of what had happened to the other Earthclanners. And that was that." Sandstar finished wearily. "The tensions between the clans are stronger than ever. We must be ready for anything now. This means more border patrols, and extensive battle training sessions. We can't be too careful." Sandstar looked at his clan quietly. Shocked silence seemed to ring around the clearing. So much death, the truce had been broken, a deputy taken prisoner, lost kits, rising tensions, clans turning their backs on fallen clan-mates. The list of horror went on and on. "And now it seems, we have a stranger in our midst." He rumbled, his gaze falling on dune. "Who are you? And why are you here?" He questioned wearily.
--

April 16, 2018 at 4:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
Dune, for the first time feeling nervous, stood from where he had been sitting at the edge of camp and walked forwards. You can do this, he told himself. He knew clan life might be more difficult than the life he had left behind with his family, but he never had suspected this. Rotting bodies of kits.. he tried to shake the image out of his head and stopped a fox length before Sandstar. ¬?My name is Dune,¬? he began, speaking loud and clear so everyone could hear. And though his voice didn¬?t hold the same sing song quality it normally held, his posture still showed he was no threat. ¬?My grandmother, Willow-whisper and her father..¬? he tried to remember his name, he¬?s heard her speak of him a few times, ¬?...Silobriar,¬? he remembered, ¬?we¬?re Sunclan cats. My grandmother told me of this place, and I want to be a part of it.¬? He dipped his head respectfully to the leader and waited for a response.
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

April 16, 2018 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder
Tidepaw watched as Dune approached, the apprentice following idly behind, still intrigued by him. The apprentice's paws tickled with impatience as he waited, tail swishing the grass below.
--

April 16, 2018 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
The names the stranger called Dune gave to him rung bells in his head. "You wish to pledge your life to serve Sunclan? This is a dark time for the clans. Living here would be difficult. Are you sure this is what you want?" He inquired. "Where do you hail from?" The leaders intense purple gaze searched the toms face for anything other than sincerity.
--

April 16, 2018 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx watched their daughter with a gentle gaze as she scampered off, and then looked to Snakerain. "As the days move on the more and more I can't wait to see this tom's head on a stick." He scoffed.

Hoofheart, who was watching Grasskit from his spot had begun to look around anxiously. For some reason, Spark hadn't returned. And for some reason, his heart tugged at the worry that something terrible must have happened. His brown gaze quickly scanned camp again, and his paws started tapping with anxiety. The murderer is in camp. He would think to himself. She just has to be okay. She is okay.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 16, 2018 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anat had walked in a few moments after Sandstar, and watched him go off to eat and explain everything to Slatepelt and anyone else who was listening. Her tail flicked as she walked over to her brother, but not without quickly grabbing something from the fresh kill pile. Once she reached him, she glanced over to Toxicmamba. "How has he been acting?"

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 16, 2018 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.