Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Sandrunner and Co.
"I'm sorry...that must have been hard. I can't imagine losing my mom." He meowed quietly. Osiris' s gaze narrowed as he watched Toxicmamba. "I like you. You're interesting." He decided, after fully interrogateing him. His gaze travled to his father, noticing his counting. "Uh, oh. Act natural, Im gonna leave before he notices. Talk to you later!" He meowed softly, his eyes filled with the promise of returning as he backed in to the tall grass that edged camp. He worked his way to the other side of camp before he snuck out and quickly made his way to the high stump, and shook his tan and red striped pelt free of Toxic's fur. Taking a deep breath, Osiris stepped in to his fathers line of sight, causually sitting down to sharpen his claws on the high stump as if he'd been on the other side of the high stump the whole time.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 14, 2018 at 4:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Pinepaw bounded to the gathering (GC)
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
April 14, 2018 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Rainpaw took a few meager bites of the rabbit, chewing slowly. She nodded to her siblings, "Hunting is fine with me too, I'm ok with anything" she said, repeating herself from earlier. She took a few more small bites before pushing the rest of the rabbit away, "I'm not that hungry, please, you guys eat the rest so we don't waste anything." She said as she sat up a bit straighter, looking around self-consciously to see if anyone was watching them.

--

April 14, 2018 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ace

Flamepaw thought about that for a moment. He noticed how she seemed like she was starving, she was skinny and boney, as if she hadn't been eating properly. "Rainpaw, are you sure? It's green-leaf, the clans have tons of fresh-kill! If you want, we can get another rabbit." He glanced at the fresh-kill pile. It was indeed quite full. "Look, it's totally full, and if we're going hunting, we need to eat first. Sandheart told me that it's hard to hunt on an empty stomach." Flamepaw was excited to go hunting, it was one of their first times since the three of them became apprentices. "Hm, maybe someone else wants to hunt with us. We haven't made any friends yet." After remembering Rainpaw's attitude towards new people, Flamepaw added, "If it's okay with you, Rainpaw. Otherwise, no one needs to hunt with us."

April 14, 2018 at 2:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AlexisAndRiver

"Yeah, we should ahve learned enough to get a few good kills, expesially since its Greenleaf! The moor should be covered with rabbits." Bramblepaw said. She knew Rainpaw didnt like to hunt with others besides us, but she still had to learn. "Although, if we meet someone on the way, thats okay too! Maybe we can distract the other cats while you hunt." Bramblepaw added, joking. "Eat more though, Rainpaw, Flamepaw is right. And even if we eat three rabbits we can hunt them all back!"

--

April 14, 2018 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Rainpaw took a few more small bites before shaking her head and pushing the rabbit away, "alright, I really am not hungry anymore" she said, trying her best to appear confident. She took a big breath, letting it out slowly, "if you guys want to have someone else join us, then that would be ok with e, just don't expect me to be very talkative or do much." her voice and body began to shake slightly, but she forced herself to go on and act normally, "Ill be fine" she said, more t herself than to her siblings.

--

April 14, 2018 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Pepperpaw morosely padded around camp, the massive apprentice huffing. Her mother was getting unavoidable frail, and it wouldn't be long before she went to join Pepper's father in StarClan. But what Pepper could do to distract herself, though, was to keep herself busy. She awaited the call for a hunting patrol.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
April 14, 2018 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Toxicmamba watched the kit just in time for Midnightsphinx to look back at him, a low growl in his throat, examining the tom for a second before looking around the camp again, to find Osiris sharpening his claws. His hackles lowered, but his icy blue gaze was firm as he looked away from his son to examine camp again.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 14, 2018 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ace

"Are you sure?" Flamepaw asked. "Well, if it's alright with you, maybe another cat wants to join us. We won't go out of our way to ask anyone to join our hunting."  

(AlexisAndRiver won't be back for like 30 minutes)

April 14, 2018 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
As some cat near her uttered the magical word of 'hunting', Pepperpaw's ears pricked up, her yellow eyes focusing on Flamepaw and the cats by him. She padded over with a hopeful smile. "Are y'all going hunting? Can I join?"
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
April 14, 2018 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Osiris watched his father out of the corner of his eyes, a confident smile errupting on his face. He bought it. The tan and red striped tom gave an excited wave of his tail, he needed to tell Bastet about this! Osiris looked across the clearing, spotting her black pelt in no time. The kit silently made his way over to her. "Hey, Bastet." He greeted her, inclining his head. "Got a minute?"
--

April 14, 2018 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Bastet looked up to her grandpa, then flicked her gaze to her brother. "What?" She asked, her head tipping to the side a little bit.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 14, 2018 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple

Kamira at April 14, 2018 at 12:11 AM

(I'm going to assume Dune asked Sandstar to join and he said yes)

Oakpaw walked out of the apprentice's den behind Rainpaw, passing the she-cat without a word. She was in a bad mood after Dune joined SunClan without a fuss- did the entire clan lose respect for the old ways?

She listened to Sandstar's announcement and trotted over to join the patrol as it departed.

(I think IĀ?d actually like to RP him asking to join once they get back from the gathering. So I guess IĀ?ll just say for now that heĀ?s waiting for them to get back?) Dune sat at the edge of camp taking everything in. He liked watching clan life, even if he wasnĀ?t really a part of it yet. He looked up to the sky, wondering when everyone would be back from the gathering.
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

April 14, 2018 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Slatepelt circled around the lip of the camp, staring out across the territory as he waited for Sandstar and the brunt of the clan's fighting force to return.  He'd heard of camps being attacked by enemies during the gathering and every time he turned away, he feared the tell-tale sight of waving grass in the distance.

--

April 15, 2018 at 1:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Osiris leaned close to Bastet, his muzzle less that a whisker length from her ear. "I spoke to Tozicmamba." He whispered, his young face suddenly stoic and calculating.
--

April 15, 2018 at 3:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Bastet's interest was immediately peaked. "And?" 

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Amberleap lingered after Dune was accepted, her whiskers twitching as she waited for more intructions from her leader. Pebble could stand to wait with the small patrol while she stayed in camp to see who needed assisstance while their leader was departing.

However, Tidepaw seemed to stay by the newcomer's side, eyes sparkling with interest. " I'm so glad you were able to join! Oh! Do you think you'll get a warrior name then? Everything must be so exciting to you! " Tidepaw placed his tail on Dune's flank, now uninterested in the patrol and much more in learning about the outside world.

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
"Apparently, he got his scars from bullying, he's deathly afraid of father, and when I touched his pelt a lot of fur came off on my paw." Osiris's gaze flashed to the prisoner and back to his sister. "Interesting, huh?." // Snakerain padded over to her mate, a warm smile on her face. "How's gaurd duty going?" She asked softly, streatching up to kiss his grey blue cheek. "I've missed you. Our kittens are getting so big."
--

April 15, 2018 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Bastet nodded, but her tail tip twitched in thought. "But what parent would allow bullying to go on that long to get those scars? It doesn't add up."

Midnightsphinx sighed. "It's guard duty. It feels like he might jump out of his pelt whenever I glance at him." He said, and his icy blue gaze melted a bit. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there more to help." 

--

April 15, 2018 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(Sorry Dapple! You know what they say about assuming . . .)

Heatherkit broke between Snakerain and Midnightsphinx, cautious since the clan camp was so empty. It unnerved her that there were so few cats, she felt exposed and lonely. Her siblings were off talking to other cats or playing, both things that Heatherkit didn't find interesting. She pried herself between them and sat down resolutely. "Not me!" she grumbled, "I'm still the size of a rabbit."

April 15, 2018 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.