Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Kamira

Heatherkit smiled gently up at Snakerain, "That's an easy one," she laughed. "Because StarClan made it that way!"

The lilac tabby watched her mother's tail, its movement catching her eye from a fair distance. Captivated, her pale blue eyes were enraptured. She crouched, skinny body tensing the way her ancestors taught it to. She leapt, but fell short- her muscles hadn't carried her far enough. She looked up at Snakerain, taken aback. "Why can't I leap as far as Sagekit? Or Bastet?" she asked quietly, looking to her white paws in shame. The great thinker was slowly beginning to realize the limits of her body- they weren't good.

--
April 13, 2018 at 1:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"Now you're just playing with my patience," Nightrivers teased, nudging Twinsouls in a prompt for him to continue. His gaze flickered to Twin for a brief second, before returning to the horizon. "Go on."

--

*He/him*

April 13, 2018 at 6:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandstar's gaze flicked to Apep who was across camp. The tom seemed to be in a good mood..."It's just that your dad doesn't know about us yet...and I know how Apep gets." He meowed, clearing his throat.He looked down at her, listening to what she was saying about kits. A joy filled smile spread across Sandstar's face followed by a tinge of fear. He knew she wasn't Barksong...she wouldn't leave him. "You want a family with me?" He asked softly, the fear dissapearing. "If you're trying to ask me my wildflower, the answer is yes. " he purred his tail tip gently touching her flank. "I think you'll be an amazing mother." And this time he would have a real family. Sandstar bent down to kiss her lovingly, before pulling away abruptly. Apep would kill him for sure. There was nothing worse than a protective father. "Whenever you want to try, just tell me." Sandstar mumered his voice turning to amusement, "If I live after we've told your father."// Osiris grew serious, "If it wasn't from fighting then how did you get them?" He asked, his forehead crinkling as he raised his brows. "Stop moving, dad will see." He ordered, eyes glittering with curiosity. "How did you not die from all this?"// Snakerain purred, proudly. "Correct!" She praised Heatherkit, her purr stopping short at Heatherkit's question. "We all have our strengths and weaknesses my love. You are the way you are for a reason. Your mind sets you apart from the rest, knowledge is our greatest weapon." Snakerain replied, touching her nose to Heatherkit's ear. Please Starclan don't let any of my babies inherit my depression and anxiety.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 13, 2018 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
(After ten minutes) Sandstar kissed Honeydusk's cheek one last time, "I'll be right back my love. I must announce the Gathering patrol, and impart the news to them about Frecklemask." The leader turned, taking a deep breath as he headed for the High Stump. He leapt upon it, turning to face the clan. He let out a mighty yowl that rang clear around the camp. "Let all cats gather around the High Stump for a clan meeting!" He meowed, watching his clan assemble before him. He continued. "The cats who will be attending the Gathering Patrol are as follows: Anat, Veinpool, Frostpatch, Ternshore, Honeydusk, Twinsouls, Nightrivers, Oakpaw, Brewingstorm, Eden, Oakpaw, Horizonsight, Palefur, Sandheart, Kindlefur, Risingdawn, Royalepaw, Petalspring, Oceanblade, Dune, Eyes Like Moon, Leopard Stalks, Amberleap, Tidepaw, Shadepelt, Slipknot, Pinepaw, Aspenfall, Jackalpaw, Eocenepaw, Hornetpaw, Shadowpaw, Wasp Buzzing Through Branches, Stars That Fall, Desertpaw,Omnipaw, Shadowedpaw, Lostpaw and Glacierpaw." He announced, "And I have other news that I think you should hear. I learned recently a troubling peice of news. You all know I am not one for keeping secretes from any cat, so I must tell you that I have found out that Frecklemask, the Eclipseclan deputy who denied us Thundersong...is my blood sister." He paused looking around the clearing. "She was meant to be Sunclan, but wound up in Eclipseclan as a kit. I feel this makes her one of us. At the Gathering I will ask that both she and Thundersong be given to us." In truth he excpected Frecklemask's refusal. But it was worth a shot. She belonged in Sunclan not Eclipseclan. She had been through enough there, and she knew most would agree with him. "Keep your wits about you tonight. Remember that we are in a time of war. We will head out shortly." And with this, he leapt from the high stump to stand waiting for his clan at the edge of camp.
--

April 13, 2018 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Honeydusk purred. "You have multiple lives. I think you can survive." She giggled, a soft purr in her throat as he kissed her, before he walked away to announce the patrol. The thought of having kits with him warmed her heart, but the slight pricks of fear settled in her heart. Would she really be a good mother? She smiled with a warm purr to Sandstar as he spoke, her green eyes full of thought.

Midnightsphinx turned to look up at the leader, his tail becoming agitated as he flicked it at the news.

Toxicmamba gulped. "I-I was bullied." He murmured, his ears falling back. "Bullied a lot." He was trembling, but, he didn't dare move again. Why was he listening to a kit for StarClan's sake? Oh yeah. Cause his father was the cat that scared him the most. Besides his father, at least. "I-I didn't die because I was kept well by my mother." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 13, 2018 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandstar shook out his short, thick, red blonde pelt. His purple gaze grew intense as he scanned the faces of his clan before him. "Come, Sunclan. Lets move out!" He yowled, turning on heel to depart for the Gathering Clearing, his movenents swift and sharp. This would be a very tense and important gathering. (Poof to Gathering Clearing)
--

April 13, 2018 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Their conversation ended for now, Twinsouls followed the SunClan group out of the camp and towards the Gathering Clearing. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 13, 2018 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anat flicked her ears as everyone was called for the Gathering, but her tail drooped a bit at Horizonsight's name. She hadn't seen him in a while and she was growing worried. She glanced over to Midnightsphinx and Honeydusk, a small smile appearing on her lips. No doubt Honeydusk would start her own family soon. Anat sighed. Kits were nowhere in her future soon..and that fact made her slightly sad. But she had a job to do. She shook out her fur and padded after the leader. (Gathering Clearing)

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 13, 2018 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Rainpaw awoke from her nap and looked around the apprentice den, noticing her siblings still asleep. She carefully stepped out of her nest, careful not to disturb them, sat down a few tail lengths away. She thought about going into the clearing, but pushed the thought aside and decided to stay with her brother and sister, still too scared to go off on her own. She began to groom herself, keeping a close eye on all her surroundings as she waited for her siblings to wake up.

--

April 13, 2018 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ace

Flamepaw had previously been laying in his nest, having thoughts to himself, the same ones he had since him and his littermates arrived first arrived at the camp, however, he understood more now. He loved being in a clan. However, he was thinking about the current war, and though warriors assured him that wars were not common at all, (they tried to explain the history, however, he fell asleep while they were talking about it.) He sat straight up, stretched, and flexed his claws. He noticed Rainpaw grooming herself, and he began to do the same, after whispering softly, "Rainpaw, do you know if Bramblepaw is awake yet?" He added, "Probably not I'm assuming, she normally is the last one to wake." He glanced at Bramblepaw, and continued grooming himself.

April 14, 2018 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AlexisAndRiver

Bramblepaw heard her siblings talk quietly. She rolled over and streched. "Is it morning all ready?" She asked. Not waiting for an answer, she continuted to talk. "So what do we do today? Hunt? Fight? Patrol?" She asked. She jumped up onto her paws and peeked out of the den. The sun was peeking up in the sky. She looked to her siblings to the questions she asked.

--

April 14, 2018 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(I'm going to assume Dune asked Sandstar to join and he said yes)

Oakpaw walked out of the apprentice's den behind Rainpaw, passing the she-cat without a word. She was in a bad mood after Dune joined SunClan without a fuss- did the entire clan lose respect for the old ways?

She listened to Sandstar's announcement and trotted over to join the patrol as it departed.

April 14, 2018 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Osiris's head tipped to one side. "Mom's really are the best. Where's your mom now? And why were you..bullied?" He asked, his sky blue eyes curious. Silently he touched Toxicmambas leg with his tan paw, a bit of his fur shed, getting on him. He nodded with a serious frown. So that part wasn't a lie...but..."You're not very scary." He stated in a matter of fact tone.
--

April 14, 2018 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Rainpaw smiled weakly at her sister's enthusiasm, "I'm not sure what we are going to do today" she said and shrugged, "and I don't really mind what we do, anything is ok with me, ill just do whatever you guys do" she explained, nodding at them and giving another weak smile in attempt to hide her nervousness. She tried not to think about it because she knew it would only make her start to shake, something she hated because it showed others how weak she was. 

--

April 14, 2018 at 12:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"I um... I don't know." Toxicmamba said, looking at the small kit as his fur fell out, the stress obvious and the already sickliness of the tom. "My dad always said she disappeared before we moved here." He said, gently nudging the kit away with a paw from removing any more of his fur. "I just am always in the wrong place at the wrong time." He sighed, looking to Midnightsphinx with a fearful gaze, the tom still fixed on the entrance, before he turned to look at Snakerain, his gaze traveling one by one over his kits, and his eyes slowly narrowing as he seemed to count. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 14, 2018 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ace

"I swear you two are like polar opposites..." Flamepaw murmured. "Listen, Bramblepaw, we need to be more cautious about this." Flamepaw said, "There's a war going on right now, and I don't want to stir up any trouble currently. The leader and deputy are probably stressed enough without three new apprentices running around crazily- well maybe two." He continued, "and Rainpaw, I saw you training. You were way better at hunting than me. And you were way better than Bramblepaw at fighting! You're like the balance that keep's Bramblepaw and I steady. Without you, we'd collapse. Although perhaps we should talk to our mentors. About doing some training. Maybe we could all train together?"

April 14, 2018 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AlexisAndRiver

Bramblepaw nodded with Flamepaw. "I agree, lets go talk to our mentors, but with the war, we have to train more with fighting even huntig, to help our clan. thats why we are here anyway, to survive and help and live!" Bramblepaw said. She turned to Rainpaw, and muzzeled her. "you do great, so whos with me!" she said smiling. 

--

April 14, 2018 at 12:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

She looked down, "I wasn't that good..." she said scraping her paw in the dirt, "I'm alright with training, as long as its just us. I don't like doing anything with other cats" she said, her voice wavering slightly with the thought of being with anyone other than her siblings. She took a deep breath and calmed herself, before sitting up straight and pretending to be fine.

--

April 14, 2018 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ace

"Actually, how about we go hunting? We'll decide in the clearing." He and his two sisters walk into the clearing.They look around for other cats. He sees the fresh-kill pile. "Hey, I'm going to get myself some prey. I'll get some for you two also." He padded over to the fresh-kill pile, picked up a plump rabbit. "Here you go." He dropped the prey at their feet. Flamepaw sat down, motioned for them to sit down next to them, and began to eat his rabbit. Lately, he hadn't been eating much, so he was extra hungry. He glanced at Rainpaw and Bramblepaw. "After we eat this fresh-kill, let's go hunt. It's only fair that we hunt at least as much as we eat." He looked at the position of the sun, still early morning, we probably have quite a bit of time to hunt. Flamepaw hadn't hunted much, so he was quite excited.

April 14, 2018 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AlexisAndRiver

"And extra to the pile too!" Bramblepaw exclaimed, taking a couple bites of the rabbit. She wanted to save some most for Rainpaw and Flamepaw. "Im full. She said, giving most of her share to them. She wasnt hungry anyway, she was too excited! "so what is this, our only third or fourth hunt as apprentices?" She asked her sibling, then started licking herself clean.

--

April 14, 2018 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.