Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

L

"Fine, I was not personally affected by the murders but I can't stop thinking about Toxicmamba. The tom is weak, frail. I find it hard to believe that he had the strength to murder all those cats so brutally. It's not as though they were helpless kittens... But even if he's not a murderer it doesn't explain why he was at the scene of the crime." If he's not the murderer, more likely than not he knows who the real murderer is. Perhaps harboring that secret is just as destructive, and earns her same disdain.

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 9, 2018 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?He must know. Interrogation is the only option here now...may StarClan guide us.¬? Flintpaw mewed, and closed her eyes. ¬?He couldn¬?t of killed them, not without an accomplice, no.¬? She thought about it further. ¬?It¬?s quite interesting, if I do say so myself. I¬?ll...I¬?ll have to look in further.¬?
--

April 9, 2018 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Good luck with that. He's a prisoner under Sandstar's protection, so I doubt you're going to get anywhere near him," Eaglefrost responded. "All we'll have at this point is more questions, I think."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 9, 2018 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?I guess so.¬? Flintpaw nodded, understanding. Her eyes flickered over the clan. ¬?I want to get somewhere with it though, so I will try with my questions. It won¬?t be long until I¬?m a warrior.¬?
--

April 9, 2018 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"You can go right ahead, just don't come crying to me when you loose your throat," The she-cat chuckled, batting Flintpaw's nose gently with the pad of her paw. 

--

April 9, 2018 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Midnightsphinx watched over the camp. His icy blue eyes flicking back and forth. His kits were up and moving now, and as much as he wanted to go spend time with them, his duty was needed here. Next to a murderer. "Please, Midnight." The scarred tom whined, his ears flat. "I just want to clear my head." The bigger tom snarled. "You're not my friend. Don't regard me as Midnight. And you won't be leaving this camp. Not until you're dead." He scoffed, not looking at the tom behind him. He was suspicious that this tom was the murderer, but the signs were all over the place. But he was so weak... it was a major red flag, but who else would he do it for?
--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 9, 2018 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?I won¬?t lose it, silly.¬? She purred, and bent down to bat the she-cat as well. A purr rose in her throat at the action, and she began to play fight with the much old she-cat.
--

April 9, 2018 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Sandrunner and Co. at April 8, 2018 at 12:20 AM

Russetfall groaned in an exasperated way as he nudged his favorite cat back affectionatly with his shoulder. "Don't remind me. I can't leave the camp for a moon! It's going to be the longest most boring moon of my life." He sighed at the inconvenience. Russetfall hated to be in camp for more than half a day, his mischievous heart was truly wild. He was already longing to run through the hills with the wind tugging at his fur, longing to stick his nose in places it didn't belong, to hunt and patrol, and to talk with Risingdawn with out his clan mates butting in, or giving them looks of disgust at what would be a precious moment for them. The red and black stripped warrior pouted a little. "I was looking forward to talking to you about--something. Without every cat butting in." He scyffed his red paw in the dust with a sigh. "The upside is that I can potentially help to stop the murders..I love helping my clan but I hate feeling stuck." His red gaze flitted to Toxicmamba and away. He wasn't sure yet which side of the fence he was on whete he was concerned.// Glacierpaw purred, her icy white eyes shinning. "I can already think of a few.." her own gaze flitted to Strike and away. "I'll just have to mull it over. It's difficult sometimes to pick who needs special treatment the most when you feel like they all need it." She mewd, a gentle smile on her face. Oh she would love to pluck those violet eyes out of her pretty red head..and she might. But she was tending to kits still and never left camp. The thought almost made her unsheath her claws. But she could be very patient. She would need to leave to stretch her legs or drink from a stream soon enough. // Osiris nodded in agreement at Bastets words, "Yeah, he must be quite the fighter to bare so many scars..and he did attack his own father." He blinked, his pupils narrowing as he cast his sky blue eyes in Toxicmambas direction. "He is probably madder than a hare in new leaf."// Snakerain bent her head to lap at Heatherkits ears. "Sun-fall is gorgeous, isn't it my love?" She meowed, a purr clear in her voice.

Risingdawn flicked Russetfall's ear with his tail. "At this point I don't care if every cat in camp eavesdrops on our conversation! I'm just glad to have a moment with you." He said half jokingly, but in all actuality, he felt like one or the other of them were always busy. "Too bad I wasn't assigned to guard with you... Maybe I can convince Sandstar to let me help?" He asked, wondering if their leader would let him help guard Toxicmamba. Not only would he get to spend more time with Russetfall, but he'd also be around to make sure that Toxicmamba was treated right as well.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 9, 2018 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Well you might, you're pretty fiesty. I would believe it if you got killed because you decided it'd be a good idea to go toe to toe with a bear," Eaglefrost teased the younger she-cat with a wry grin.

--

April 9, 2018 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky

"I'm not sure what you mean. I could go one on one with a bear." Flintpaw groomed along Eaglefrost's cheek. It might've been inappropriate for most, but it was the usual affection between the two nowadays. "Wait...when will Rise and Fall become apprentices?"

--

April 9, 2018 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Soon, I hope. They've both gotten in the habit of following warriors around the camp. I'm worried they'll start to annoy some of our testier clan mates," Eaglefrost replied. "I know Fall's a little older, but I hope they're both named at the same time."

--

April 9, 2018 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky

"I still do that, and I'm almost there. I follow you around all the time." Flintpaw chuckled a bit, and pulled her tail closer. "I'm sure they'll be named at the same time. They shouldn't be that far apart, right?" She thought about it for a little bit, and then made a face. "Well...it's slim."

--

April 9, 2018 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reaper
Palefur sat somewhere quite as far away as possible from the cats who were talking about Toxicmamba. Every cat seemed to be picking a side while he was standing on sidelines not picking either side. Palefur wasn't one for assuming a cat was guilty or not immediately like most cats but was keeping options opens and picking out scenarios that might happen, the scenarios neither being good or bad.
--

"The world's not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful," ~ Unknown

April 9, 2018 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Sandstar isn't above us." Slatepelt repeated himself. "The clan needs someone to organize patrols and speak for us and I've never had any complaints about Sandstar's..." he hesitated. "Competency in these matters.  He is our leader and I respect that, but he isn't above our criticism.  SunClan is strong because none of us stand above the others.  The whole makes the decisions and the whole should never be silenced by one cat who considers themselves above us."

--

April 10, 2018 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
Veinpool paused at what Slatepelt said "I don't think Sandstar considers himself above us," he told the tom "And your right the clan works as a whole but during times like these with so many cats dividing themselves from one another and arguing with their own clan mates. I think Sandstar made the right choice in stepping in on the matter," Veinpool said "To make a strong voice you have to have a strong leader first,"
--
April 10, 2018 at 9:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Now that she was older, little Bastet had grown a want to investigate past her mother's side. Taking some short steps out into the camp, she sniffed about, the gold tinges underneath her blue gaze obvious against her black pelt. The gold highlighted her gaze and was a very distinct trait of her family, specifically, of her grandfather. She had the attitude of her father, business is one of the top priority, but she couldn't help but want to know her family more. She had met her grandmother, but a certain curiosity peaked her interest in her grandpa. Daisybelle had always told her how much she reminded her of him, but she had yet to be introduced. So, she went on a little mission to look for the gold lines that only marked her grandpa.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 10, 2018 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Osiris watched Bastet trot away. By the look of her posture it seemed that she was leaving with a purpose. The tan and russet stripped tom padded off in a different direction. The murderer had captured his attention, as did his father. His expression was cold and curious as he looked at Toxicmamba through brillant sky blue eyes rimmed with red markings that made for a startling contrast in color. // Sandstar padded in to camp with Honeydusk and Wildblood. He looked weary as ever, yet a kind of determanation shown in the set of his jaw and the straightening of his spine. The desert sand colored tom beelined for his deputy, stopping just in front of her. Purple met with blue as his gaze grazed hers. "I need to speak with you." He rumbled. // Snakerain watched her perfect kittens explore the camp, a small frown turning the corner of her lips down. Her icy gaze watched them solemnly. Her babies were growing up too fast. One day they wouldn't even need her. She turned to Heatherkit, dipping her head down in an attempt to wash her daughter.// Russetfall snickered a little at Risingdawn's half joking response, returning his tail flick with his useuall playful head butt to the shoulder. A purr tangled with his laugh, "This is why I love you, Rising you're -" he stopped mid sentence- recoiling in embarrassment as his pelt was set ablaze in the most furious blush Starclan had ever seen. Rabbit-brain! He scolded himself internally. He had just confessed his feelings--he had slipped up so badly. Now Risingdawn knew, and for once the red warrior was absolutely tongue tied and embarrassed like no cat had ever seen him before. His tail curled around the inside of his leg and suddenly he looked a bit like an embarrassed and dejected kitten. What if he was rejected? "I guess the rabbits out of the burrow.." he mumbled, his red gaze dropping to Risingdawn's black paws. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out this way-- I know I'm more than a paw-ful to handle. And this isn't the place or time, it just slipped out." He babbled at a low murmur, worry creasing his brow. Had he just ruined it? Love was a big thing, he had guessed that Rising knew of his crush on him-- but love? Mateship? Would he except that? Would he except all of him?
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 11, 2018 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Risingdawn's purr faltered, and he looked at Russetfall in a bit of shock. He hadn't expected this, at least, not now. He felt his mouth open and close as if he were going to reply, but no words came out. Eventually, he swallowed and said, "Russet, I... I feel the same way about you. Which is why..." he bit his lip and paused. "I was going to ask you if you'd be my mate?" He asked, feeling awkward, and rushed. "Gah!" He exclaimed, hitting the ground with his paw. "I had it all planed out too!" He growled, but his eyes were sparkling, and his voice wasn't angry. He wasn't that upset, but he had planed to ask the tom in a special place that he'd found. A hollow that had a beautiful flowering bush in it. 

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 11, 2018 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Heatherkit squirmed as Snakerain began to groom her, struggling before giving in to her mother's will. Still, she sat squat, staring up at the sun as it set. "Yes!" she agreed whole-heartedly, "But where does the sun go when it goes down?" she asked innocently, "And how are we sure it'll come back?"

--
April 11, 2018 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Russetfall watched Risingdawn, his throat going dry. His jaw dropped in shock. The red warrior seemed frozen for quite sometime, he couldn't believe this? Was he dreaming? This wasn't a trick..was ut? No. It couldn't be, his Rising wouldn't do that. Tears welled in his red eyes as his embarrassment left him, drifting far away from his mind. A rainbow of emotions flitted across his face. His red eyes began to sparkle and amusement at their awkwardness made his whiskers twitch.A sweet lopsided grin rose on his lips. "I'm sorry, Rising. It just slipped out. Im not very good at hiding how I feel I guess." The red tabby stepped closer to Risingdawn, "I've loved you for a very, very long time. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I know this wasn't the ideal moment but.." Russetfall brushed his muzzle against Risingdawn's cheek, his heart squeezing as he pulled back, his muzzle only an inch from the black tom. "You're my best friend, and I can't imagine my life with out you by my side. When I think about my future, I see you. I see us, and a family." Russetfall looked at Risingdawn's lips for a heart beat before whispering, "Yes..nothing would make me happier than being your mate. You mean more to me than you could ever guess." He leaned forward slowly, his lips brushing against the bkack toms before kissing him with all of the love he felt in his heart. Time stopped for him, all he could taste was his kiss, and all he could smell was his mate. Bliss warmed the warrior.// Snakerain lapped the last bit of Heatherkit's fur on her fkank smooth. Her kittens pelt shown in the orange and purple glow of the dying sun. "You're going to be a wise one, my love." Snakerain's head lifted to watch the sunset, a reply rising to her tongue after a few heart beats. "My grandfather once told my mother that the sun doesnt go down. The sun doesn't move, it's the earth that rotates. The light of the sun will shine upon the other side of the earth, and as night falls upon us, day break rises upon them." She turned her pale blue gaze to her kitten, "But my adopted mother had another story. She belived that the Sun is a mighty being made of life, and fire. And that the Moon was water and death. When the sun is tired, it must rest and the moon takes it's place. It is balence representing all life cycles. Yin and Yang, good and evil. One cannot exist with out the other." Snakerain blinked slowly, contented as she lay in the last warm rays that touched her black begal pelt, her panther like spots showing as the light struck her just right. "To this day im not sure which tale is the right one."
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 11, 2018 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.