Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Sandrunner and Co.
Glacierpaw's eyes began to gleam but she melted the keen look away, replacing it with one of sadness. She knew exactly where this was going-she gad been training by herself for this exact moment. She would continue the murders, and they would be free. She had been training hard for this, and it showed in her rippling muscles and the graceful fluid way she moved. "Just tell me who and I'll make you a masterpeice you'll be proud of." A thought suddenly came in to her mind, "Oh and, does Toxic know about us or--rather me, yet?" She asked softly, humour escaping her hushed tone. If he didn't it could help the situation-because then Toxic really wouldn't know what was going on, and the fear he usually portrayed before his impeccable lies wouldn't emerge and make Sandstar and Anat anymore supicious. // Osiris nodded solemnly, "Yeah, but it seems weird to me. He looks so frail and sickly. But..he has all of those scars. I wonder how he got em'?" He murmured, casting a cautious glance at their mother. She would be very upset if they knew of them discussing such things. "Maybe it's all an act though? Smokethorn must be so upset that his kin could be capable of something so wrong. It's also against the code, and everything Sunclan stands for." He replied sounding rather intelligent, though admittedly he had only just learned this from listening intently to a few warriors who had been flapping their jaws during the trial.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 7, 2018 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"That's my little demon." Smokethorn chuckled, before shaking his head. "I don't want to let Toxicmamba into too much. He tells a lot to that Jade character, and I don't need things being leaked out because she's so desperate to save him." He rolled his eyes, though he gave her a warm smile. "I don't entirely have a target yet. There are no she-cats that catch my eye..." He said, looking around the camp, stopping for a second to focus on Bastet and Snakerain, before continuing to search on. "But if you find any, come talk to me. We can discuss." He smiled.

Bastet huffed. "You can only get scars from fighting. So he must've done a lot of fighting to get that many." She said, her tail flicking behind her carefully. "That timid shield could be used to hide just how malicious he is." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 7, 2018 at 2:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anat nodded to Sandstar and watched him walk off with Honeydusk with a small smile, glad that her sister had found somebody to adore her almost as much as their father did. She sat down and curled her tail around her paws, her pale blue eyes hard yet lost in thought about the situation going on in Sunclan. She wondered...how Omnivoid would have handled all of this. She wondered...if he was proud up there somewhere.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 7, 2018 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Heatherkit licked her paw as she gazed off in the distance. The sun was meeting the horizon- she'd never seen such beauty before, usually asleep when such an event occurred. The pale she-cat felt tears prickle at her eyes with the beauty of it all and she thought on its implications. Everything has to come to an end! she realized, mouth opening slightly- reflected in her blue eyes was the future of a philosopher.

--
April 7, 2018 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
Veinpaw looked at Sandstar as he had told Toxicmamba he was going to question the tom if the murders continued. Veinpaw got up as the trail ended and made his way to where the herbs were. Even when Sandstar said medicine cats would be there for questioning he knew he meant that Veinpaw would be there with his apprentice. Veinpaw sighed to himself, earlier he was trying to not get involved in case but it seems he was dragged into the case in someway anyways.
--
April 7, 2018 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Risingdawn padded over to Russetfall. "So, you've been assigned to guard duty have you?" He said, and he head butted Russetfall's shoulder affectionately. 

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 7, 2018 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Russetfall groaned in an exasperated way as he nudged his favorite cat back affectionatly with his shoulder. "Don't remind me. I can't leave the camp for a moon! It's going to be the longest most boring moon of my life." He sighed at the inconvenience. Russetfall hated to be in camp for more than half a day, his mischievous heart was truly wild. He was already longing to run through the hills with the wind tugging at his fur, longing to stick his nose in places it didn't belong, to hunt and patrol, and to talk with Risingdawn with out his clan mates butting in, or giving them looks of disgust at what would be a precious moment for them. The red and black stripped warrior pouted a little. "I was looking forward to talking to you about--something. Without every cat butting in." He scyffed his red paw in the dust with a sigh. "The upside is that I can potentially help to stop the murders..I love helping my clan but I hate feeling stuck." His red gaze flitted to Toxicmamba and away. He wasn't sure yet which side of the fence he was on whete he was concerned.// Glacierpaw purred, her icy white eyes shinning. "I can already think of a few.." her own gaze flitted to Strike and away. "I'll just have to mull it over. It's difficult sometimes to pick who needs special treatment the most when you feel like they all need it." She mewd, a gentle smile on her face. Oh she would love to pluck those violet eyes out of her pretty red head..and she might. But she was tending to kits still and never left camp. The thought almost made her unsheath her claws. But she could be very patient. She would need to leave to stretch her legs or drink from a stream soon enough. // Osiris nodded in agreement at Bastets words, "Yeah, he must be quite the fighter to bare so many scars..and he did attack his own father." He blinked, his pupils narrowing as he cast his sky blue eyes in Toxicmambas direction. "He is probably madder than a hare in new leaf."// Snakerain bent her head to lap at Heatherkits ears. "Sun-fall is gorgeous, isn't it my love?" She meowed, a purr clear in her voice.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 8, 2018 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"I see..." Smokethorn purred, following her gaze, a soft chuckle in his voice. "She would be a good subject... Though it seems Hoofheart has become rather close so... That's even more perfect." He smiled, his eyes darkening for a split second before turning to their fake concern. 

Grasskit pushed back to Strike. "Was murder?! And murderer?" He huffed, looking up at her with big green eyes.

Bastet nodded once. "He's sketchy. I don't like it. And I can see why father doesn't like him."

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 8, 2018 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

“What is this clan coming to…” Slatepelt grumbled under his breath, interrupting Frostpatch and Mothflame as they chatted.

“Hm?” Frostpatch meowed.

“This clan is falling to pieces,” Slatepelt snapped. “There’s no discipline in this camp.”

“I think you’re just getting old and grumpy,” Mothflame snapped back. “Have you ever, once in your life, considered that the problem is with you, not every other living being who happens to have the misfortune of crossing your path?!”

--

April 8, 2018 at 1:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Pebblepelt glanced around uneasily in the tensions, now that she'd had time to clear her head, and sighed. She may as well do something useful- and help others do something useful, and so she headed to the apprentice's area, collecting Lostpaw along the way. 

"I haven't seen many of you and your fellow apprentices going out to train often. We should remedy that, probably, before you learn the hard way how prepared you need to be. Sounds good?" Totally wasn't because she had watched an Eclipseclan apprentice die at the paws of one of Sunclan's own warriors, and she wanted to make sure that didn't happen to any Sunclan apprentices. Lostpaw gave Pebblepelt a confused look, but shrugged, and Pebblepelt called out to the general area where the most apprentices were, "Hey! We're going to be holding a group combat training session, if you're not currently engaged in anything important." 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 8, 2018 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Amberleap was laying alone now, deep in thought. The whole situation in Sunclan was becoming.. difficult. She didn't know what to do now that her wounds had healed, even though she had wanted to patrol, or even hunt before. A deep, needed sigh left her as she looked around the camp.

Tidepaw had completely forgotten about his fears. All he needed was some company. He trotted on the outskirts of camp, following the similar gaze of a cloud butterfly before resuming his intentions.

--

April 8, 2018 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Eternitypaw snapped his head in Pebblepelt's direction, considering her words for a brief second before smoothly standing from where he sat, and approaching the warrior and the apprentice by her side.

"I'll be joining you, if you'll endure my presence," Eternitypaw meowed as he approached.

Sarospaw regarded the gathering of the patrol through narrowed, vaguely annoyed eyes. With a reluctant, irritated sigh, Saros stood, and padded over to the others, saying nothing in greeting as he settled himself a few steps away.

--

*He/him*

April 8, 2018 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Long May He Reign returned to the camp, only to be presented with the image of Toxicmamba still alive. It only soured the crimson tom's mood further. His unsheathed claws dug into the wet earth beneath his feet as he padded across the clearing. He turned his back towards the accused murderer. He couldn't look upon him a second longer. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 8, 2018 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Pebblepelt looked over at Eternitypaw, and nodded a bit. "Of course! The more, the merrier!" She greeted Sarospaw with a smile, and then turned her attention to the two warriors in the clearing. She could probably use a bit of help with the apprentices later- "Amberleap! Tidepaw!Uh-" Oh dear, she couldn't remember the other warrior's name, and that was quite embarrassing, and she continued on. "Would you like to join the patrol? Need some extra paws at the moment." 

Lostpaw saw how Pebblepelt stumbled over remembering Long May He Reign's name, and shook his head, before he darted up to the tom. He was hesitant about asking once he saw exactly how angry the warrior was, but soldiered forward. "Long May He Reign, right? Would you like to help out with the training patrol?" 

--

April 8, 2018 at 12:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Tidepaw caught sight of his brother, skidding over with a concerned smile. " Hey Saros! Did you want to go hunting today? Oh! Or did you have any neat dreams lately? I had one where there was this huge rabbit out in the territory!! But I couldn't get it, even with help of others!!" His sense of childhood was unbound.

--

April 8, 2018 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"Hm," Sarospaw hummed impassively, with a quiet snort, "I wonder why that was."

Sarospaw glanced off to the horizon for a moment, before turning back to his brother. "Training patrol," Saros gestured to the gathering patrol, "Join us, if you want."

--

*He/him*

April 8, 2018 at 12:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

"Oh! Training sounds good! " The tom trotted over to the patrol, his bright blue eyes round. " Ah! Hello Pebble, how have you been?" He asked, placing his tail on her flank in a friendly greeting, the social butterfly now calling back towards Amberleap.

"Hey! Amberleap!"

The brown tabby with curled ears lifted her head towards the patrol, a pondering gaze given before she padded over, a feint, content smile given. " Alright, I'll come along. Keep your pelts on though."

" Gotcha!"

--

April 8, 2018 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Pebblepelt chuckled and nudged Tidepaw gently in response, ears pricked as she kept an eye on Lostpaw so he didn't harass the warrior. "I've been good, thank you. How about you?"  

Once Amberleap padded over, she greeted Amberleap cheerfully as well, glad the patrol seemed to be slowly growing and gaining members. Perhaps this would actually go well!

--

April 8, 2018 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

" Pretty good! I was just talking with Saros about a lovely dream I had! He said that he wondered why I didn't catch the rabbit. I guess he doesn't know how dreams work." He responded, whispering the ending sentence with what can only be described as complete stupidity.

--

April 8, 2018 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Oakpaw approached Amberleap, Pebblepelt, Tidepaw, Sarospaw, and the others. The she-cat was smaller than them but she noticed with satisfaction that she was one of the older apprentices going. "I'll come," she announced, her thick fur ruffling in a sudden gust. "Battle training, right?" she asked no one cat in particular.

Heatherkit played by herself near high-stump, taking it upon herself to strip the bark from the great stump. A sizable pile of chunks grew beside her as she hid from the warriors- Decay is inevitable! she thought angrily, I'm just speeding up the process!

--
April 8, 2018 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.