Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Honeyy

Honeyy is just going to act like her characters were here for the whole trial thing. Jade looked between everyone with with green eyes as they listened to Toxicmamba's story. It took everything inside her not to blurt out who the murderer was. She knew. She wasn't completely sure but something in her heart told her that it was true. She looked to Smokethorn and almost jumped at him, sitting there...looking as if he was completely innocent like he always did. Her smokey fur bristled angrily. How could he just sit by and watch this happen to his own son? Well...if he was to abuse his own child this wasn't too farfetched...She hated seeing Toxicmamba like this. She wanted nothing but to go over and comfort him.

Anat stood by while the trial went on, her pale blue gaze cold as she watched Toxicmamba tell his story. Her tail lashed back and forth as she glanced over to Reign once he left, then back to Sandstar. Reign's anger was understandable, as was Hoofhearts, but she was glad that Sandstar could be reasonable. For her, however, the tom's excuses were too weak, just like he was. It was probably true he was always out hunting, for he always came back with prey except for the worst of leaf-bare..but there had been a reason why Sandstar had put rules and regulations in place, so things like this wouldn't happen. Toxicmamba, if he hadn't murdered those cats, had been digging his own grave unwillingly. Her brows furrowed as she thought. And one as evil and sociopathic to decapitate cats and skin them..would be smart enough not to do things so blatantly to get themselves caught or even questioned...

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 6, 2018 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Risingdawn had resigned himself to watch the trial. He looked over at Russetfall, wondering if they'd ever get a moment to talk together. 

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 6, 2018 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Inky at April 5, 2018 at 10:43 PM

Clatterkit wailed and wailed, shutting her eyes and stuck her nose in the air to gather more attention. ?I?m bleeding! I?m going to bleed out! I?m hurt! He hurt me!? Her loud voice rang across the camp.

Buzzing merely rolled his eyes at Clatterkit’s actions, currently not impressed with the way she was handling this. After an extended period of the kit yapping her mouth off, the tom himself couldn’t handle her shrill voice ringing out in the open air, “Shut up, you big baby! I don’t even see any blood so quit your whining! Can’t you see you’re making a big scene? It’s annoying!”

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
April 6, 2018 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Clatterkit bushed out, and started to climb on him. Her fluffy little body wiggling up his leg and onto his back. She laid down, comfortable. Her nose reached down, and she nuzzled into him before digging her teeth into another soft part of his body.
--

April 6, 2018 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Much like Honeyy, Alienfish was going to pretend that his character had been present for not only the trial, but also any of the past two weeks.

In that time, Windelk had slept a lot, because as painful as the dreams were, they were better than the reality of her incapability. Her clanmates had tried to care for her, initially, in the most basic sense of the word 'care'. They had been too busy in EclipseClan, trusting that someone else would care for her. Then they had nearly abandoned here there, nearly forgotten her. An EarthClanner had been the one to move her, dragging her alone across SunClan's moors until a patrol had taken her back to camp. They didn't have a choice, she thought, morality gives us no choice in the matter. We do what must be done not because we care but because we must. They had no choice.

Windelk herself had little agency, and perhaps that affected her anger about this lack of choice, as she saw it. She lay here, and now, having been awakened by shouting and screaming, she had no choice but to watch as her clanmates let a murderer walk free. He was the murderer, was he not? That tom who had tried to kill her... it was him, wasn't it? But they were attacking his son, his accomplice. A murderer in his own right, for allowing his father to get away with this. Unless he saw nothing. And now he can say nothing, it seems, which will change the opinion of the clan. They did not listen to me when I told them to fix this; look where it got me. Now they are not listening to him when he argues against what I argued for, and perhaps he will suffer the same fate. The clan makes the decisions, and no individual can shift its opinions. That is simply how SunClan works. We're no clan of individuals or revolutionaries, and I always knew that, except when I wanted to be that individual.

How she hated SunClan now. The system was perfect when it worked, but when it failed, it could not be fixed. It never failed the majority, because it was always adjusting to suit the majority, so the majority never had a reason to change the system, nor to listen to the minority for whom it did not work. This entire idea of SunClan, which had for so long been Windelk's life, was a failure of a system. She could see this now, having both the spark which set her down this path and the time for contemplation of it. She had considered SunClan again, and she knew that it no longer worked. It had never really worked, but it was enticing all the same. The clan was meant to protect everyone, but in the end, it only protected the majority, again and again.

As Windelk had learned, the dead, the ill, the banished, and the forgotten could not form a majority of their own. That was not the SunClan way.

--

April 6, 2018 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(Sand, whenever you're available, Frecklemask is on the border.)

Oakpaw looked over with an inquisitive gaze at Clatterkit and Buzzing. These pride cats are nuisances, she thought. "Both of you shut up. Can't you see there's something a little more important going on?" The brown tabby hissed, motioning back towards the leader and Toxicmamba with a paw. 

--
April 6, 2018 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Buzzing's head craned to meet Oakpaw's prying gaze and the only action the tom performed was merely a rise of his brow as to say, 'So?' Standing up abruptly, the apprentice attempted to shake off Clatterkit desperately clinging onto his pelt, continuing to speak in a loud tone, "Get off me, Clatter--And quit biting me!"

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
April 6, 2018 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Clatterkit kept gnawing at his pelt, trying to patronize him. Her little tail flicked around, and she laid down with her claws in his pelt. She suddenly stopped though, looking around slightly and beginning to purr. Her little energy spurt had gone, and she was tired now. ?Milky!?
--

April 6, 2018 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LeafyFinn

Aspenfall looked down at her large baby belly and restrained a purr. She couldn't wait for her kits to be brought into the world, just as she was so eager to explore as a kit. She just thought of their father often. She'd only seen him once before he vanished, ditching her so to speak. She didn't want her kits to grow up wondering where their father was, so she had to make up some sort of story to ease them. The only fault was Aspen' wasn't too good at making up stories in general.

--

Nobody exsists on purpose, Everybody dies

April 6, 2018 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Petalsong sighed as her voice went unnoticed. She couldn't be so stressed. Especially not with...She glanced down towards her belly. She wasn't showing much, but she knew it. Grizzlybear may have gone off on his own. Or...she couldn't bare to think of worse alternatives. Regardless, she would be left with something of his. She let a small smile escape to her strained face. She hoped one of the kits would be like him. She decided to escape the camp for a while, and tried to quietly make her way to the entrance.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

April 7, 2018 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Oakpaw rolled her eyes. "Can't get anyone to be quiet around here," she grumbled as she walked away. She felt if she didn't, she'd do something she regretted. The terse she-cat looked and spotted Petalsong. "You there," she said with an ungodly amount of command for an apprentice, "Where are you going?" 

--
April 7, 2018 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Petalsong's eyes widened as a younger-seeming she-cat came up to her and spoke oddly stern words. "Who's asking?" Petalsong mewed, only half-joking. She didn't want to get in some sort of quarrel with a clanmate over something silly. Especially now.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

April 7, 2018 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandstar's eyes narrowed. "I cannot help but to feel that there is something your ommiting. Why is it that you feel you can go out hunting alone?" His eyes flicked to Smokethorn. "And why were you not with your hunting patrol? How is it that you got seperated for so long?" He asked, his face neutral. Nothing about there aliby's felt right. He could deduce from Toxicmambas previous body language that it was sheer terror that kept his tongue from speaking the truth. Was it fear of the clan or another? His gaze glided to Windelk. What exactly had Smokethorn said when Windelk went missing?...that they were attacked. Wasn't it just so intresting that her wounds had been so eerily similar to the wounds found on the previously murdered she cats. Toxicmamba had been out alone then too. But then...Smokethorn had went out alone with Windelk. Both toms had been out by themselves at the time...just like they were this time. And with Simplejune...it had been the same. He didn't have that same referance with Brindlefawn because he had been moving the clan to the abandoned house at the time-and the she cat had been missing for several days previously back when he was only deputy. Sandstars claws dug in to the old dead wood of the high stump as he thought this through. 'Guilty...not guilty..or...? Hmm.' The leaders mind then flitted to Toxicmambas earlier suggestion. Confining him in camp could in fact prove his innocence if the killings continued. But. If the wasn't him, and the murder didn't kill another during that moon...he didn't want to stoop to the murderers level and kill another cat. He had his suspect for now. He would come to the decision on execution at the end of the moon. But he would also have to punish Smokethorn. He had been alone with his son and the bodies-that alone made him a suspect too. He couldn't afford to be careful. "I have made a decision." He said slowly. "You will be confined to camp for the remainder of the moon. At that time we will revisit this case. If the murders stop you will be executed for the crime of murder. If the murders continue I will hold you for a private questioning with Anat and our medicine cats. Untill then you are our prisoner. You will have three gaurds at all times." His gaze roamed the clearing. He didn't want to appoint a gaurd that was either too sympathetic or angry to the point of violence. It also couldn't be a female as those were the killers only victims, and an apprentice was out of the question. "Midnightsphinx, Slatepelt, and...Russetfall." he decided. His gaze flitted to Smokethorn. "Smokethorn, You will be put on a probationary period of half a moon, you will be aloud to hunt and patrol with two designated gaurds. Risingdawn and Caninespring. Perhaps this will teach you to stay with your patrol." Sandstar ordered with a flick of his tail. "Clan dissmissed." He meowed, jumping down from the high stump. And if there are no murders in that half moon..you will both be prime suspects. He thought silently. He padded up to Anat, his mind heavy. "Watch the camp, i'll be going out on patrol. To the Eclipseclan border. If im going to clear my head I may as well be productive. When I return, you should patrol the Earthclan border." He meowed. He began to turn away and hesitated. "We will talk about this alone later-once we've bith mulled things over. Send a medium sized patrol to bury the bodies. Those who wish to sit vigil must do so in the territory The young apprentices and kits should not have to see this." He dipped his head to Anat before stalking away. His gaze turned to Honeydusk. "Will you join me?" He asked quietly, flicking his tail to Wildpaw who would be joining them. In the midst of his stressfull thoughts he debated speaking to Windelk...but would she be able to speak? // Russetfall's ears flattened as he was called to gaurd Toxicmamba. Well. No hunting or border patrols for a while. This truly sucked. He was going to go mad sitting in camp for a whole moon.// Wildpaw's black ears flicked back and forth, his liquid silver eyes flitting to Desertpaw, concern heavy in his gaze as he joined Sandstar.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 7, 2018 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Oakpaw flicked an ear, "Me." she said shortly. She glanced at Sandstar but rolled her eyes. Oh, so NOW he does something about the murders.

"You want to leave or not?"

--
April 7, 2018 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Petalsong resisted the urge to let her fur bristle. This apprentice had some nerves! She sighed, nodding her head, "Yeah...I was just going on a walk. You can join me if you really want too." She began padding away again, not waiting for the apprentice. [SunClan territory]

--

April 7, 2018 at 1:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Desertpaw's eyes flicked to Oakpaw and Petalsong. "You guys arnt leaving with out a third member-right? You'll end up confined to camp if you do. Sandstar's orders." He meowed padding up to the two she cats. She was griwing tired of people not listening to the rules-Sandstar put them there for a reason. For saftey. She and Snakerain had foolishly broken the rules, and they had both learned the hard way when Snakerain had been attacked. The desert sand colored she cat looked from one to the other, her purple gaze narrowed. She may be perpetually rebellious of her father, but not in times such as these. She would do her part to inforce these rules if it ment saving her clanmates from a brutal death.
--

April 7, 2018 at 1:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx nodded once, giving a look back to his mate, and the kits that were now sitting upright at her side. Bastet especially, her ears pricked forward in curiosity. He sighed as he walked over to the prisoner, nudging him with a hard paw. "Go. Clean yourself up. No kits should be able to see the murderous blood that adorns your pelt." He snorted.

Hoofheart wasn't satisfied, but he understood that the leader wanted to be through. His tail curled tightly around Grasskit, his hard gaze not leaving Toxicmamba.

Toxicmamba flicked his ears back. "T-Thank you." He smiled, though it was cut off from the hard nudge from Midnightsphinx. His gaze fell, though not before stopping to meet Jade's, before he started to clean his pelt. What will Smokethorn do now?

Smokethorn nodded once. "I understand, Sandstar." He sighed, looking to his son, then to the two toms that he was supposed to hunt and patrol with. They weren't around right now, and he didn't have guards. So, he had free reign to speak to anyone he wanted. And to save his innocence as well as the fall back of having his son in case something like this were to happen again, his blue gaze searched for what he called his adopted daughter and apprentice, Glacierpaw.

Honeydusk nodded once, a solemn look in her gaze. It was obvious she was still worried, and she pushed close into Sandstar's side, as almost a needing strength of support. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 7, 2018 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Oakpaw turned to Desertpaw, her stump of a tail twitching. "Sandstar can bite my tail," she said under her breath, barely audible in the hissing wind. She looked up with a sigh. "No, I suppose not," she admitted. "Care to come?"

--
April 7, 2018 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
A purr at the octive of a whisper came from the leader as his mates scent wreathed around him. Her touch lightened his heavy heart a little. His gaze once again slid to Windelk. He would indeed need to speak to her. And perhaps speak to Toxicmamba one on one when Smokethorn wasn't around..and then do the same to Smokethorn. The leader shook his head hard, there was simply too much to do. First he would start out with this patrol...and Starclan willing it would be quiet on the border. Before heading out he licked Hobeydusk's ears. "Thank you for always being there for me my wildflower. I would probably go mad without you." He mused. As he walked to the edge of camp he inclined his head stiffly to Wildpaw. He still wasn't sure what to make of the tom who had captured his daughters heart...byt he supposed that was his fatherly side showing itself. (Sc/EcC border)// Snakerain watched her love padd over to Toxicmamba with a rainbow of emotions on her face. She didn't trust Toxicmamba as far as she could throw him, something was sketchy about the scarred purple tom. He made her angry for some reason, and Smokethorn made her blood run cold. She worried for her mate, this was a dangerous job surly, but she was also so proud of him. He was a strong, important warrior and it was clear Sandstar trusted him quite a bit. Her gaze travled to a moody Russetfall who had joined Midnightsphinx on gaurd duty. At least he would keep ol Russet in line. // Osiris scampered clumsily back to his mother and siblings as the clan dispersed. He had gotten an earful of the whole thing, and his sky blue eyes burned with a thousand questions. He greeted his sister Bastet with a playful nip to her shoulder, "Did you hear all of that?" He asked in a hushed whisper. // A soft sliky sing songy hum came from behind Smokethorn. "Looking for me?" She asked stepping out from the shadow of the tall grass that surrounded camp to slink in front of her father figure. Her white gaze was sympathetic and frustrated, any cat who saw them would think she was upset that Smokethorn was a suspect. The marbled black and white she cat placed a comforting tail tip to the toms flank her silky voice dropping low so they wouldn't be overheard. "What are you going to do?" She murmured.// Desertpaw rolled her eyes at her remark. 'I feel you there sister. ' She thought, her swaying. "Yeah. It'll keep you out of trouble at the very least." She replied, followong Petalsong out of camp. (Sc territory)
--

April 7, 2018 at 1:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Honeydusk purred lightly. "I'll always be here, my love." She smiled, following him out. (SC/EcC Border)

Bastet hissed lightly at the nip but nodded once. She had been intently listening, despite her mother's attempts to get her not to. "Murderer... So he's killed lots of cats. That's what I got." She turned to her brother, the gold under her eyes becoming brighter as she grew out of her kit fur. "What about you?"

Smokethorn purred at the arrival of the she-cat, smiling. "There you are my little demon." He chuckled, though a look of concern wore thick on his face like he was concerned for the verdict of his son, the conversation held between the two of them was anything but. "Well, as you can see, Toxicmamba is taking the blame rather well. But," His gaze flicked around. "We can't have him being executed yet. My hunger isn't satisfied and neither is yours. Yours is just beginning." He purred a warm smile on his face but a hidden malicious glint behind his worried gaze. "I can't risk being caught while on my probation. So, my darling devil, it's time for you to make me proud. All by yourself." He smiled, pride shining in his blue gaze. "And today will mark the planning. We need to let things lie low for a bit, just for a small amount of time so suspicion continues to build on Toxicmamba. But in a few sunrises, it'll be your time to shine."  

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 7, 2018 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.