Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Castle
Petalpaw smiled, mewing, "I've been doing just fine. Mostly hanging out with my siblings, of course." She looked him up and down thoughtfully, before mewing, "Are you tired?" She didn't want to push him if he was more tired or injured than he had said, but she thought that it would be lovely to go on another walk with him. Maybe they could see if one of her littermates could come to? She didn't think any of them had met Grizzlybear except Stormpaw.
--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

January 22, 2018 at 12:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

Kingcobra came in from a hunt, his mouth bloody, but his jaws empty. "Taz?" he called.

Wanderingbear strode up behind his mate and kissed the back of her ear. "Hi, Drift," he mewed.

--

"Mama said you and my daddy acted like brothers... He said you were closer than brothers. Doesn't that make you my kin?" ~Malardkit to Price

"It's not the words that hurt; it's the definitions that stick around afterward." ~Labrat

"How can I say goodbye when we've barely just said hello?" ~Growlingbear to Grasseater

January 22, 2018 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Grizzlybear stretched his arms out in front of him, flexing his claws in a stretch then sitting up straight against. “Hmm...No, not really,” he replied, smiling down at her, “Actually, it’s quite the opposite. A good fight like that always gets me pumped up.” His eyes seemed to sparkle as he spoke, his tail-tip flicking energetically. The battles he had to fight back at his previous home were very dangerous, so they weren’t really enjoyable. A fox was much easier, and more exciting, than bears and wolverines. “Why? Got something in mind?” He suddenly asked.

--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

January 22, 2018 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

L at January 22, 2018 at 12:41 PM

"And leaf bare hasn't even hit yet," The tom murmured somberly. "There's this chill in my bones... a bite in the air. You can tell this leaf bare will be painful." It was almost a sixth sense he had picked up in his old homeland, where the cats were so connected to their surroundings. But this feeling, the chill, the bite, it reminded him of the last season he had spent there. He could still recall the garish scene of blood drenched snow that had been left in the wake of that final battle. 

"Yes..." Nightrivers replied, seeming as though he were about to say more, but trailed off as he sensed a strange air wash over them, resembling the expression on Twin's face. 

Some thoughts best remain unspoken, Night resolved, letting the tense silence remain.

January 22, 2018 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
Hollykit felt relief flood through her as her mother¬?s story came to a happy end. She yawned sleepily. Though she was tired, she knew tonight would be the last night she would get to spend with her mother in the nursery before she moved on to the apprentices area, and she wasn¬?t ready to go to sleep just yet. ¬?Mother,¬? She mewed, ¬?will you tell me how you chose our names?¬? She asked. She hadn¬?t heard this story before, and she wanted to know.
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

January 22, 2018 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle
Petalpaw rolled her eyes playfully, "Toms..." She grinned at Grizzlybear. "Maybe," she proposed, "We could just go out for a walk on the territory? I wanna go out, and I need some sort of strong, brave, fat warrior to sit on any foxes I come across!" She giggled at the thought as she got up and stretched. This was gonna be fun! She looked around to see if anyone else was nearby. She wouldn't mind them walking alone, but she wouldn't be mad if anyone wanted to tag along.
--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

January 22, 2018 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Twinsouls shook off the stillness that had settled across them and turned to look at Nightrivers. There was a slight frown drawn across the edges of his features. "Do you want to go for a walk? You just went hunting so obviously I'm not going to ask you on another patrol, but I'd like to get out of the camp, and I'd appreciate your company."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 22, 2018 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

“Then I’m the wrong tom for the job,” Grizzlybear mewed playfully, “I fit that description other than the fat part.” He winked at her then forced himself to his paws, arching his back in yet another stretch as he did so. “Just a walk then? No hunting or patrolling involved?” He asked, though his tone was nonchalant, his grin said something else. 

--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

January 22, 2018 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"I don't see why not," Nightrivers replied, standing, and gesturing for Twinsouls to lead the way. The solemn expression Night had worn had morphed into a calm and contented smile.

January 22, 2018 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle
"I suppose if we want to, we could go do something else, but a walk should be fine right?" Petalpaw replied, looking up at the larger tom. She wondered if she would ever get even close to his size. Being near him made her feel way smaller than she was. She supposed that kind of helped with the whole 'safety' thing, right? Maybe if she was like him she wouldn't fear fighting a fox alone.
--

January 22, 2018 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Twinsouls rose to his feet and headed out into the rolling moorlands (*territory*) 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 22, 2018 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Caninespring purred lightly, watching the camp with interest as he heard a distant thunder from beyond the territory. "It sounds like it's going to rain soon."

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

January 22, 2018 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Allurewhisper frowned, her ears flattening. "The first rain since I've been back..and no dens." She grumbled, glancing around. She still wasn't completey used to the flat land.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

January 22, 2018 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

“Hmm, I’ve got no problem with it,” Grizzlybear replied with a smirk, “It would be nice, but don’t you think you’re a little young to be going on any dates?” He wasn’t sure that’s what she was really asking, but where he came from asking someone to go for a walk alone with you was considered a date. And since he suspected she had feelings for him, he wouldn’t be surprised. He didn’t mind, however, despite his beliefs. But he needed to be careful. He didn’t want to hurt her.

--

January 22, 2018 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Caninespring shook his head. "It's going to get cold, and sickness is going to run through a lot of cats. Especially kits and elders." He sighed. "Without dens, it's a bit idiotic." 

Hoofheart padded back into camp, his brown gaze low. His pelt had thickened out due to the colder weather, and his already massive build looked bigger. His gaze flicked towards a tom and an apprentice talking, and he snorted a bit, rolling his eyes. The tom obviously looked at this poor girl as something more than a friend, and after the stories both Daisybelle and his mother told him about his father and the past deputy, he knew that could bring nothing but pain to the she-cat. The jersey cow colored tom pushed through the camp, his gaze landing on a black pelt next to a white and grey tom. Curiosity sparked in his gaze for a moment, the memories of both her around Daisybelle and the faint memory that his mother had told him that he had another long-lost half-sister that had left with Honeysplash came crashing into his thoughts. Could that be... No. He shook his head. Why would she return without her mother? Though, if the she-cat looked up, it was obvious that he had been staring for a second longer then he should have.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

January 22, 2018 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"Don't let Slatepelt hear you say that, he's a devout defender of Sunclan." Allurewhisper giggled then paused as she felt someone looking at her. Her tail tip twitched twice as she glanced around, only missing Hoofheart's eyes for maybe a second. She studied him for a while longer. He looked...really similar to..nah. She must be crazy. She didn't hear of any other siblings when she had left with her mother. Come to think of it...she had barely remembered any of her siblings..and probably couldn't pick them out if a crowd if someone asked her to.

--

January 22, 2018 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle
Petalpaw's eyes widened as she took a step back from Grizzlybear. "A date?" She echoed, shaking her head vigorously, "No! No no it's not a date!" She couldn't deny that she wouldn't mind of it was, but...Grizzlybear wasn't...she...she mentally shook herself. She had to keep a hold of herself. "I didn't think spending time with a friend was a date," the apprentice mewed evenly, trying her best to look more calm and 'noble' than before. She was a Clan apprentice not some flustered kit.
--

January 22, 2018 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Caninespring, however, had caught the tom's gaze. "Hey, kid!" He barked, his tail lashing. "Stop staring! This lady is mine, ya hear?!" He said, thumping his tail against the ground. 

Hoofheart felt panicked for a second but padded a bit closer to say proper apologies, like his mother had taught him. "Ahm mighty sorry sir. Ah don't see yer mate in that sense in any way at all, she just looked... familiar. Like from ah distant memory." He said, looking at Allurewhisper again and dipping his head. "Ah do apologize, miss. Ah shouldn't have been so rude." His caramel gaze was full of forgiveness.

--

January 22, 2018 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"Caninespring!" Allurewhisper hissed as she lightly, gently smacking his foreleg with a paw, her toffee brown eyes glaring at him. "Don't be rude..oh look what you did he's coming over here now-" She meowed lowly but straightened up when the tom came over. She looked fed up with the whole situation but when he started talking her heart seemed to drop. That...twang. "Daddy..." She whispered to herself, then blinked and shook her head. "I..I mean. This might seem crazy and you don't have to tell me by any means but...who was your father..?" She asked hesitantly.

--

January 22, 2018 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

There was the reaction he was looking for! Grizzlybear couldn’t help but laugh at Petalpaw, shaking his head lightly. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding. You’re right, spending time with a friend isn’t a date,” he mewed, chuckling. “But not everyone will know that. All they see is a tom and she-cat going off alone together, so don’t blame me if others think otherwise.” He stuck his tongue out at her and winked teasingly. 

--

January 22, 2018 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.