Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Honeyy
(Nice.~)
Allurewhisper smiled and licked his cheek before leaning down to take a bite out of the bird. She purred at the taste. She had never honestly liked hare that much. Not that she would not hunt for it or turn one down if it was offered to her, but she would much rather have something like this.
--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

January 22, 2018 at 2:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

😼 😎 ~Ruby~😎 😼

(Second!) 

Blitzkit trotted around, finally use to walking. Should I talk to someone? He wondered, skidding to a stop. He stared, his eyes wide as he looked at all the tall warriors.

--

Keep your head up, but your paws on the ground

January 22, 2018 at 3:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(third lol)

Thornpaw spotted Blitzkit meandering through the camp. He's going to trip somebody . . . he thought absently as he padded towards the youngling. He liked Blitzkit's ability to fast-talking abilities and he would probably jump at the oppurtunity to do something useful, a trait Thornpaw adored silently.

"Hello Blitzkit," Thornpaw began, sitting down next to the ginger cat.

--
January 22, 2018 at 3:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

😼 😎 ~Ruby~😎 😼

Blitzkit looked up, shocked at first as this cat said hello to him. Blitzkit shook his tail, letting the fluffiness go bye-bye. "Hello... Thornpaw." Blitzkit paused, remembering this cats name. "What do you want?"

--

January 22, 2018 at 3:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Thornpaw grunted at first but then settled into the conversational tone, "Oh, I was just about to help clear out the dead grass," Thornpaw looked over his shoulder pointedly, near the softest piece of earth in the hollow. The grass was a tripping hazard, he'd learned, not to mention that it got stuck in fur. "But then I realized it's too much work for just one cat."

January 22, 2018 at 3:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

😼 😎 ~Ruby~😎 😼

Blitzkit pricked up his ears. A chance to help an apprentice?! "I'll help! Blitzkit spoke up. "I mean if you'll let me.. I understand if I'm to small... Please let me!" Blitzkit gasped, out of breath. He cleared his tiny throat. The talkative kit looked up at Thornpaw with his best puppy kitten eyes.

--

January 22, 2018 at 4:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(I think this might be my last one, is there a timeskip that happens at a certain time?)

Thornpaw purred, a deep and gutteral sound that changed halfway through to a scowling growl as a passing clanmate glanced his way.

"Very well," he stood, unfolding his thick legs and stooping down to give the kitten a quick lick on the head. "I guess we'd better get started. I assume you know all about how to clear dead grasses?" Thornpaw improvised, knowing grass-clearing wasn't a specified duty. However, Pumpkinvine wasn't around and there was nothing else to do around camp this time of day.

He stepped off towards the hill he spotted the most yellowing stalks on, thinking of any stories he could tell the kit.

--
January 22, 2018 at 4:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Horizonsight touched Anat's forehead with his nose, it was rather brief though as the golden tabby soon spoke quietly. "Anat, I-I just wanted to say thanks...I think I might sleep it off a little, but if you want to stay with me, you can...I'd like if you did."
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

January 22, 2018 at 5:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Grizzlybear raised a brow at Petalpaw, finding her reaction quite peculiar. Was fighting a fox that big of a deal? She seemed shocked. ├??Er... no,├?? he admitted quietly, glancing slightly to the side, ├??I mean, I thought about it. But, I was too busy fighting it to go get help.├?? He then puffed out his chest and raised his head with a proud smirk. ├??I defeated it and ran it out of the territory, and I├??m not badly hurt so it├??s not really that big of a deal. These wounds may look serious, but compared to the wounds I├??ve received back while I was in my Tribe, these feel no worse than a bee sting.├?? He winked at her before his smirk became more mischievous, and he leaned in close, their whiskers brushing as his yellow eyes looked deep into hers. ├??Are you worried about me?├?? He asked, lowering his husky voice to more of a whisper.
--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

January 22, 2018 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Barksong watched Blitzkit, the tom was oodly energenic, must take after his father. A small smile grew on the she-cat's face, she looked to her other kits. ///// Oak-kit looked around with the same yellow eyes his mother had, the tom looked around at his ginger brother, " Hey, Blitz, can I join?" He asked, padding up to him. 

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

January 22, 2018 at 8:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

😼 😎 ~Ruby~😎 😼

(Pretty sure time skips can happen any time. Correct if I'm wrong.)

"Yeah!" Blitzkit exclaimed. "We're taking out dead grass like they're intruders!" Blitzkit swiped at the grass, ripping it out with roots and all.

--

January 22, 2018 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle
"Of course I am!" Petalpaw exclaimed, pulling away from Grizzlybear, "Foxes can kill cats! If I saw one, and I was alone, I'd run and find someone! Not to mention you shouldn't be hanging out there alone anyways. What if the murderers come after you?" She looked at her paws, trying to calm down. Why was he such a hare-brain? Petalpaw sighed, lifting her head up and whispering, "This isn't your tribe anymore. We're a Clan. Clanmates work together."
--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

January 22, 2018 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
┬?I am not going anywhere. ┬? Anat reassured him, lightly grooming the pelt of her best friend before settling her head between his shoulder blades once more. ┬?I will be here when you wake up.┬?
--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

January 22, 2018 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Grizzlybear sat up straight again with a heavy sigh, slowly shrugging his shoulders with defeat. Every attempt he made to make her feel better only seemed to upset her more. Was she that worried about him? Too much to be calmed by reassuring words, and even to let her thoughts be distracted by his attempt to fluster her? His mind quick snapped back to what Stormpaw had said to him, and he felt his heart drop to the bottom of his stomach. Of course. How could he forget. She has feelings for him; it was only natural she┬?d be so upset, even though in his mind it wasn┬?t a big deal. His eyes softened, as did his smile, and he lifted a paw to gently ruffle the fur at the top of her head. ┬?You┬?re right. I┬?m sorry I was such a mouse brain,┬? He meowed calmly and quietly, his apology sincere, ┬?Thank you for worrying about me. You don┬?t know how much that means to me...to know you care.┬? There was some hidden meaning behind his words, but they were true. Knowing that someone cared about him made his heart warm, and told him that this was where he was meant to be. This was his home.
--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

January 22, 2018 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle
Petalpaw stiffened for a moment and Grizzlybear's touch, but relaxed soon after, closing her eyes and sighing again, not replying. She was being hysterical, wasn't she? "I'm sorry," she breathed, "I'm being a nuisance. You can handle yourself." She opened her eyes again, staring at Grizzlybear. "If anything, I would be the one needing protection..." She looked at him, a small smile breaking out, "So I suppose you just sat on the fox until it gave up?"
--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

January 22, 2018 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Nightrivers padded into camp from an excursion in the territory, a small hare grasped in his jaws. Depositing the prey on the fresh-kill-pile, Night scanned the camp, quickly locating Twinsouls. Approaching the white warrior, Nightrivers offered an amicable smile of greeting.

January 22, 2018 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Not a bad hunt I take it, Blackbear?" Twinsouls included the teasing nickname in an attempt to ruffle the tom's feathers. Still, he couldn't keep a slight smile from showing on his features. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 22, 2018 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Nightrivers regarded Twinsouls with an unimpressed expression for a second, before he brushed the remark off and took a seat beside the other.

"Prey's scarce - took me much too long to find just one hare. Not a bad hunt, but certainly not a good one, either," Nightrivers replied.

January 22, 2018 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Grizzlybear blinked slowly at her words, his heart warming more now that she had finally calmed down. Boy was that difficult! Calming her seemed more of a challenge than fighting the fox. His smile grew and he released a small chuckle at her last words, lowering his head for a moment then looking back at her. There it was. He knew she was bound to make fun of him sooner or later. But he didn┬?t mind. At least she wasn┬?t still upset. ┬?No,┬? he meowed defensively, yet playfully, ┬?I defeated it like any other warrior would.┬? He nodded his head firmly at his words. ┬?But anyway, how have you been?┬? He suddenly asked, a playful smirk making its way to his handsome features.
--

January 22, 2018 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"And leaf bare hasn't even hit yet," The tom murmured somberly. "There's this chill in my bones... a bite in the air. You can tell this leaf bare will be painful." It was almost a sixth sense he had picked up in his old homeland, where the cats were so connected to their surroundings. But this feeling, the chill, the bite, it reminded him of the last season he had spent there. He could still recall the garish scene of blood drenched snow that had been left in the wake of that final battle. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 22, 2018 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.