Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Camp

River

Glasswind noted Sandpaw's vote for his name, casting the apprentice a quick glance. He wasn't adverse to the idea of being elected, but didn't see a need to promote his name any further - if the clan chose him as he was, no persuasion needed, then so be it.

--

*He/him*

April 16, 2018 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Axolotlpaw turned her head, her little tail wagging as she chided in. ¬?I¬?d much rather keep the medicine cat position myself. But if I shall not be one...than back to the ninja cult I go!¬? Her hairless face turned to look at everyone around her. Of course leadership might be fun, but she knew it wasn¬?t for her despite her strange mind. Quite odd for her to be voted in. She smiled though, still happy so many cats were voting for Risingsun. Although she had not a mentor, advice would not come from any other cat but him. She would be head medicine cat under Risingsun¬?s reign, and she was sure of it. And if not, she would force it to be that way.
--

April 16, 2018 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Aetos's expression faded into a more concerned one as he saw the gash- it really hadn't stopped and for the time being, all he could do was put gentle pressure up against the gash to stem the blood flow, and he lifted his head to scan the camp. He'd just seen Axolotlpaw- she was the medicine cat apprentice, right?

"Axolotlpaw! Eelspark- either of you, if you know how to help, Resilientkit is bleeding and it's not seeming to slow down." Keeping an eye out for either of the eccentric medicine cats (Starclan, this clan seemed to attract all the strange ones,) he lowered his head to gently rasp his tongue over Resilientkit's head, murmuring "You're going to be okay. You've been incredible so far, just a little longer." 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 16, 2018 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Resilientkit nodded shakily, wincing at the pressure put over the wound, but making no sound of protest.

"Wh- Why won't it stop bleeding?" Resilientkit asked quietly, his words unsteady and laced with fear, "E- Everyone else stops bleeding after a few minutes, I- why won't it stop, Aetos?"

--

*He/him*

April 16, 2018 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Axolotlpaw heard her beautiful and wonderful name, and made her way over. She looked down at the cat, and looked up. ¬?Okay, first of all, no cat gets like this on their own. Second of all, someone go find me lots and lots of cobwebs. Third, there¬?s a poppy flower on the edge of camp, scouted it out earlier, and someone needs to collect two poppy seeds from that and feed them to him. One at a time though, we don¬?t want to kill the poor thing.¬? Axolotlpaw was very straightforward, which was considerably odd for her type of composure. She made her way back to the medicine den, where she picked up a bunch of catchweed, a chive that had recently been picked, and a bud from a Garlic Mustard plant. Of course this was quite a lot for a kit, but it had to be done. She would take it slow, and see what would work better in the near future.
--

April 16, 2018 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Well..." Sootstep's voice rang through the air once more, loud and clear above the chatter and the chaos, "unless anyone has any severe objection to make.. I believe the clan has made a decision."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 16, 2018 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Nuzzling Resilientkit a bit one last time, Aetos darted off to find the necessary supplies. Cobwebs, poppy flower- give poppy seeds but not all at once, need two of them. He got the cobwebs easily enough, though the issue became taking both the cobwebs and the seeds and not dropping either whilst keeping the cobwebs untangled. 

Figuring it out quickly enough, the worried father trotted back with the supplies, to then follow the instructions of one poppy seed at a time. Axolotlpaw's shift to a more serious nature was quite relieving, as it was clear she at least had an idea of what she was doing. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 16, 2018 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky

Axolotlpaw came back with her supplies, sitting down next to the kit. Her eyes closed and she took a few deep breaths as she thought about what to do.

"Take your time Axolotl, don't rush through it. You can't be slathering whole leaves onto a wound." Troutstone mewed, his voice low and helpful. "Take it lightly, and rub your paw over it so it will really treat and fight the infection."

Axolotlpaw smiled a bit as she thought about her old mentor, and went back to her work. It was slow as she chewed up the chive and garlic mustard, putting it on the wound first. She rubbed it in, and then moved to place some catchweed burrs on his pelt. They wouldn't hurt him, although they might be itchy. Once the cobwebs were given to her, she wrapped them around his torso. "Okay. I will take him back to my den," My den. I said it. It's mine, not anyone else's. Axolotlpaw continued, "and he will be under my ninja sneak care." And there it was, the big whopper. The unprofessional medicine cat like she was.

--

April 16, 2018 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"We still need Risingsun's official acceptance of the position, do we not?" Glasswind spoke up, looking from Sootstep to Risingsun in an expectant manner.

Resilientkit watched the medicine cat go about her job with a cautious, flickering gaze, doing his best not to flinch away.

"You're a medicine cat," Resilientkit begun, his words moreso a statement than a question, "So you... You know about medicine, and... medical- uh, medical reasons for things?" His tone still wavered with uncertainty and nerves, though he seemed a bit calmer now.

--

*He/him*

April 16, 2018 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky

"It's quite the profession, you might say. It's not that hard, surprsingly enough, and I it's not exactly the right fit for every cat. The only reason I'm here is because I'm apart of the inner ninja workings. Keeps me busy all the time, on top of being head medicine cat. It's really too bad I didn't catch Troutstone before someone else did. I was sure we were running out of poppy seeds every week." Axolotlpaw shook her head, and looked to the sky as she kept pressure on his wound so the cobwebs would stick. "Now, you will do as I say, or will you not? If you do not, than I shall take you out with my sneaky ninja skills." She looked back down at him, her eyes wide and curious as she waite for his answer.

--

April 16, 2018 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Resilientkit watched Axoltlpaw with a faint confusion - he hadn't been prepared for that information overload in response to his question.

"I- uh, yeah. Sure, I guess, but uh- I was just wondering why, uh... Why do I bleed so much? I... I always bleed more than the other kits - they get a scratch and it's fine, but I get a scratch and I'm about to die. So... so what's wrong with me?"

--

*He/him*

April 16, 2018 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky

"Well, might be a couple of things. Might be your heart, an easy treatment, or perhaps just an overflow of blood. I won't be sure unless it happens again." The hairless she-cat jumped up. "And now, a great performance by Axolotlpaw the Wonderful." She smiled, her eyes flashing playfully. "No getting in the river, fighting, running, or doing anything else without asking me, Axolotlpaw the Wonderful, first!"

--

April 16, 2018 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Resilientkit's gaze dropped dejectedly to the ground at that.

"Does... does this mean I can't be a warrior?" Resilient asked, not a flicker of hope in his voice. He'd sworn he'd train harder than anyone, do his very best to protect his clanmates - what if that dream could never come true, because of the blood in his veins he could never change?

--

*He/him*

April 16, 2018 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky

"Ah, no. Why do you gotta talk yourself down like that?" She rolled her eyes, and looked around. Her sweater moved with her body. "It doesn't mean you can't be a warrior. I just gotta keep an eye on you, alright?" Axolotlpaw mewed, and licked the kit's head. "Now come along. We can go play safe games in the medicine den."

--

April 16, 2018 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Shyfox wanted to object. She desperately wanted to leap up and scold the cats for conspiring against Brokenstar. She wanted to tell them to have patience, to have more faith in their leader. But of course, what she wanted, and what she was physically able to do were two different things. 

Hawkmoth was not so silent. "Wait, now, just wait a second!" He spoke up loudly. He looked out at his clanmates as he stood up. "Have you no faith? Our leader has done nothing but serve us, and now you want to promote a new leader behind his back. Have you no shame? No sense of decency?" He glared out at each of the cats, the normally docile silver eyes ablaze. "You ought to be ashamed." He and his daughter had very similar views on the subject, so to Shyfox, it was like he'd read her mind.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 16, 2018 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Duskfang nodded, glad to hear someone else voicing her opinion. Brokenstar was like a god among cats - perhaps less of a god than he had once been, but even an old, decrepit god is wise and powerful. "Brokenstar might be back, still. We should clarify that Risingsun is only temporarily in charge, right? Brokenstar's word should still be the warrior code."

--

April 16, 2018 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"And if Brokenstar never returns?" Glasswind countered placidly. He wasn't adverse to having faith in Brokenstar, waiting for the leader's return, but Glass also found himself concerned with just how long EarthClan could be pushed without leadership - a clan without a clear, undoubted leadership was doomed for chaos. "When do we declare him truly gone? We can't go forever in interim."

Resilientkit regarded Axolotlpaw for a second, considering her words carefully, before giving a small nod.

--

*He/him*

April 16, 2018 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Spark shivered a few more times before calming down, dozing off. It was clear that after his recent panic attack that he needed some rest. 

April 16, 2018 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

♡GhostlyBunnie♡ Lav

Gentlekit wobbled over to Spark and bumped into him, oh he found himself. He flopped onto his father and curled up against him, snuggling deep into Spark's fur. He kept his eyes opened, feeling frustrated that he couldnt say the words that explained his terrible eye site

Fightingkit bounced overy to Spark and bounced into him and curled up on top of him, "I wuv you papa!" She said kneading her paws into his white fur before closing her eyes and falling asleep on top of him.

--

Thank you, KING-SIZED, GAME-WINNING HOMERUN!!

April 16, 2018 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Wrinkledface is a prisoner and Brokenstar is no where in sight," Sootstep spat at the cats who spoke up in defense of the old leader. "He's nearly the age of elder as it is. This can hardly be considered conspiring behind his back when he has no back here to conspire behind."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 16, 2018 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.