Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Camp

Spark

Spark crumbled to the ground after Couragekit explained what happened, tears falling from his eyes. "I try so hard to be a good dad. But I can't do anything right! Honorkit is without an eye and now Resilientkit is going to loose his leg, because I'm a terrible father. I'm so sorry... I'm trying so hard..." His body shook and trembled, causing more tears to fall from his silver eyes. He could barley breathe, voice getting stuck in throat. He gazed down at the ground of Earthclan camp, eyes going wide as he suddenly couldn't control his heart rate or his breathing. What's... I.. 

April 15, 2018 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"Lose his- no, no, stop, please- please don't cry, dad!" Couragekit begged softly, tears welling up in his own eyes at the sight of another in turmoil. "He won't lose his leg, I- I said it's not even that bad, it just won't- won't stop bleeding, and- he's really scared, dad. I- I don't think I've ever seen him like this."

--

*He/him*

April 15, 2018 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Ah, lovely. Spark was having a panic attack from what he could see, Couragekit was also panicking, and they had a bleeding Resilientkit somewhere. With a regretful glance at Spark- he’d reassure and talk to Spark more later, he gently picked up Couragekit and set him by Spark. “Spark, please try to regulate your breathing. I know it’s hard, but Resilient will be okay if we can find a medicine cat in time.” He hesitated before turning to go find Resilient by the river, calling out in the meantime “Somebody with medicine knowledge, we have a bleeding kit who needs attention.” Once he reached said river- he frantically searched for the small kit’s pelt against the rocks and water, calling out “Resilientkit?”

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 15, 2018 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Spark was spazzing on the ground, he couldn't hear Couragekit or Aetos. All he could hear and feel was his heart thumping a mile a minute. His chest felt unbelievably tight and he could barley breathe as he spazzed out on the ground. Everything swirled around him. His parents, his life at the tribes, Ash, Aetos, Midnight, his newly adopted kits, and even how Ash had almost killed him that one time. Everything was running together and Spark was finding it hard to understand were he was currently. He let out a choked voice, that sounded like he hadn't drank any water in months, trying to breathe, but finding himself unable to expand his lungs to breath in oxygen. Tears streamed from his eyes and fell, mixing into the dirt below him. Someone help.. me please. 

April 15, 2018 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Couragekit watched Spark in panic, eyes wide and staring for a moment, before the kit acted on the only instinct he found within him, and pressed his small body into Spark's fur, hoping it would be atleast a presence to draw his father back to earth.

Resilientkit lay amongst a patch of rocks in the very edge of the shallow waters, the water barely enough to reach more than a centimetre or so. The kit was curled in on himself tightly, rocking gently and quivering, streaks of blood staining his brown fur. Aetos' voice snapped him out of his silent panic for just long enough to register the call of his name.

"Ae- Aetos?" Resilientkit forced out, his voice quiet and cautious. While most of his siblings had taken to calling Aetos and Spark their fathers, it had never quite come naturally to Resilient - he still thought of them as parental figures, just not so comfortably that calling either of them 'dad' felt right.

--

*He/him*

April 15, 2018 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Aetos hurried over, crouching to pick up Resilient and carefully lift him away from the rocks, onto drier and hopefully safer land. “Where’d you hurt yourself?” He cleaned away some of the blood, concern rising as he saw the amount present and glancing around yet again for either Axolotl or the two cats warring for the medicine cat apprentice position.

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 15, 2018 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Resilientkit let out a shaky breath, jerking his head up to look at Aetos. The kit looked like he was trying incredibly hard to appear strong, but hints of his anxiety slipped through onto his features.

"I-" Resilientkit elected to simply gesture to the long gash along his right hind leg, wincing slightly as he shifted it.

--

*He/him*

April 15, 2018 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Finally, Spark took a deep breath after Couragekit nestled close to him. He didn't know who it was, but atleast he knew that someone was there for him. Someone cares for me. Someone is there for me... He slowly started to calm down, breathing becoming more even. 

April 15, 2018 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

If Couragekit had been large enough and human enough to wrap Spark in a tight, reassuring embrace, he would've - but alas, he was but a tiny kit. Couragekit settled for pressing himself deeper into Spark's fur, doing his best to keep his breathing steady for the other's sake.

--

*He/him*

April 15, 2018 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Brackenstorm shot another subtle glance toward the camp's entrence, willing StarClan to allow his sister, Panthergaze, to return before the vote was drawn to a close.  So far, his expression was as unreadable as ever, with no clear preference for either of the primary candidates.

Pondstep drew her tail in closer to her body, her eyes falling along her greying muzzle a moment as she considered her options one final time before calling out. "My vote is with Risingsun.  He may be an outsider, but we need outsider creativity to make it through this coming war.  Glasswind is too young and will bring more of the same trouble that brought us here."

--

April 16, 2018 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Elk-kit sat at the edge of camp, naming toms and not quite understanding what exactly was happening. She heard Risingsun's name and jumped up and down- she'd been waiting to know his name for her entire life! He was the one she'd stalked by the edge of the river- the handsome ginger tom who captured her attention so.

"Risingsun! Risingsun!" she shouted in her high-pitched voice, though she was oblivious to what she supported.

April 16, 2018 at 1:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Rowanblossom watched everything from an edge of camp. She sat beside Dancingrain and she glanced over the the blind cat. "Earthclan seems to have only gone further downhill since I left." She muttered in a hushed tone.

Dancingrain nodded. "Rowanblossom, you're not here for Earthclan. You're here for Ash of Dying Ember, don't forget that." She mewed. Her ears were perked up and swiveled towards that cats gathered around High Rock. "Think we should get involved?"

Rowanblossom sighed before shaking her head. "No, we just got here. We hardly know anybody and I doubt that the would accept out input." 

Dancingrain smirked. "We helped return two of their cats, I think we can join in on anything. Whether they like it or not." She meowed.

Rowanblossom rolled her eyes. "I'm not getting involved."

"Fine, but I am." Dancingrain mewed before moving over to the crowd of cats, she sat down at the back of the crowd and listened to what cats around her were saying. She wanted to hear what others thought about these cats before she said anything.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 16, 2018 at 5:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LeafyFinn

Eelspark hadn't a clue who to choose. Risingsun could be a reasonable and wise leader, but she would not do well being forced against her will. Glasswind would make a promising leader, and would lead them well. The only thing wrong with both of them, is that neither wanted to be leader. He'd have to choose between two great potential leaders just to better the clan. Then, at the corner of his eye, he noticed Axolotlpaw floating about in the crowd. He perked up a bit, realizing his vote became easier to decide on.

"I vote Axolotlpaw." He declared, standing up to make his voice a bit louder than before. It was still scratchy and it burned when he spoke. It was most likely the tears he'd restrained earlier, or something similar to that. The broken tabby tom felt proud he'd voted for the ghost of EarthClan. It was their time to shine.

--

Nobody exsists on purpose, Everybody dies

April 16, 2018 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Glasswind's neutral expression remained through Eelspark's statement, though a flicker in his green eyes showed he was unimpressed - this was no time for joking around.

"Pondstep is right," Addertooth inputted, his voice loud and clear, "Glasswind is too young to lead a clan - but we will be needing a deputy, yes? A young deputy seems ideal to me. My vote is with Risingsun - and my suggestion for deputy goes to Glasswind."

--

*He/him*

April 16, 2018 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LeafyFinn

Eelspark shrugged once more. He wasn't surprised the clan didn't agree with him. Part of him was joking, but the other half needed a distraction. He was stressed out enough with the clan not having a legitimate leader or deputy. Axolotlpaw would be able to take over the medicine cat position, considering they had more medicial experience than the entire clan gathered together. He sort of hung his head, slouching for the first time in a while.

--

Nobody exsists on purpose, Everybody dies

April 16, 2018 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Hush, Elk-kit," Pondstep gently chided the kit and licked her head, hoping that her mother would collect her and bring her back to the nursery soon.  Her ears flicked back at the mention of Axolotlpaw and she twisted back to look at Eelspark. "Surely you know your own history, Eelspark.  Medicine cats must not come into the power of leadership again-- it's too much control in the paws of one cat.  Dozens of cats died during Weepingstar and Dawnswallow's reign."

--

April 16, 2018 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Risingsun looked about at his clan mates as they continued to debate who should rise to the rank of leader. He couldn't help but feel that he needed to keep his mouth shut. He had been suggested for the role, and already received several votes. Bragging about himself at this point would be pathetic. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 16, 2018 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LeafyFinn

Eelspark turned his head to Pondstep, instantly straightening back up.

"Hm? Oh, yes of course. I meant for it to be a joke, but it seems in times like this to lighten the mood will take a lot more effort." He responded, sort of meowing the last bit to himself. He wasn't going to try to make any more jokes until everything cleared up, or until it desperately needed humor. He did feel sort of awkward explaining his 'joke' repeatedly. He made a mental not to be more chill all together. He was getting more stressed by the minute.

April 16, 2018 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Firestorm watched from the back, his vibrant green eyes scanning the crowd as cats began to cast their votes."I, too, agree with Pondstep," he spoke up after a moment,"My vote goes toward Risingsun."

/\/\/\

Sandpaw humphed as more cats voted for Risingsun. What they needed is a reliable cat who would be there for them, and they couldn't promise that from an outsider,"I vote for Glasswind." she announced, hoping no one would tell her off for voting when she was only an apprentice.

/\/\/\

Mysterydance sat in the back silently, not choosing any of the candidates. They shouldn't be doing this behind Brokenstar's back. He deserved to know they were replacing him like this, he should be tracked down and given a chance to run against these fools.

/\/\/\

Rivertwist flicked her tail, her blue eyes watching the election with interest.'Lets see,' she though,'who will be the most likely to fail.' It would be better to get a weak leader in so that the Deliverance could deal with a weakened clan rather than a strong one. She turned her cold gaze on Risingsun, the cat who had returned to camp on a major hangover not too long ago."I vote for Risingsun." she mewed, her menacing gaze fixed on the tom as she spoke.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 16, 2018 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Risingsun's back was to Rivertwist, fortunately for him. Being observed with such scrutiny, and chosen for such reasons, would not help his already diminishing resolve to take on the leadership of the clan if it was given to him.

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 16, 2018 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.