Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Camp

Honeyy

"You...You what?" Icepaw blinked as he tilted his head. She threw up...? For what? Risingsun hadn't pushed her too hard had he? The usual placid tom allowed his neck fur to rise angrily at the thought of his sister being worked too hard.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 15, 2018 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Why?" Aspenpaw asked, tilting his head to the side curiously. His tail waved gently behind him, curiosity in his gaze.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 15, 2018 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Alderpaw immeadiately continued in a frantic explanation. " At the Gathering place.. There were so many bodies! They were mutilated.. soaked in blood. The Sunclan leader and deputy were there and I... I.." The sister of them felt defeated, tears flowing as she was not prepared for the violence that could come of the clan life. Being wise was not going to stop her from being alive in the end it seemed, and the harsh site had reminded her of that. All Alder did was lean into her brothers, silently releasing her energy. " I just want to be with you guys... I've barely seen you.."

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Icepaw frowned and glanced over to Aspenpaw with a worried look. Mutilated bodies..? Just what was going on over here? The tom's thoughts echoed his sisters. Maybe they weren't cut out for clan life. He stayed silent and just snuggled Alderpaw.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 15, 2018 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Aspenpaw gently put his head on his sister's back, returning Icepaw's look. "You shouldn't have seen that." He sighed.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 15, 2018 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

"B-But.. " She couldn't voice her opinion, her voice of reason for them. Her tongue seemed stuck to the roof of her mouth as if she had eaten treesap, the pungent odor of her bile clinging to her mouth. Swallowing, Alderpaw looked at them with a forced chuckle. " Hey, at least I can now hunt? I know how to stand when fighting?"

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"We need to decide how to move forward from here, with Brokenstar absent, Wrinkledface captured, and Troutstone demoted... this clan effectively has no leadership," Sootstep announced the inevitable. Hard decisions had to be made, and it was time they moved forward as a clan and made them. 

"We should wait for Brokenstar's return," Wolfeyes whispered. 

"We can't wait for Brokenstar to return while Wrinkledface rots as a prisoner in MoonClan. Something needs to be done before then," Sootstep said. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Alderpaw poked her head through the threshold of the den, worried glances at the warriors conversing. " I.. I think we need to go on a stroll... Everything is just overwhelming.."

--

April 15, 2018 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"We'll take a vote," Sootstep finally suggested as an alternative. "We'll ask the warriors of the clan whether or not they want to wait for Brokenstar's return, or appoint a new leader themselves, someone who can deal with this crisis as it is escalating. Right now we have too many alphas and not enough pack members. Everyone thinks they can devise their own plan, assert their own authority. It won't take long for the clan to fall into chaos like this."

Wolfeyes knew that he was right, but he didn't like the suggestion. It would cause upheaval in the clan, political unrest, and what were they to do if a majority wished to await Brokenstar's return? 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Aetos turned towards the debate, tail twitching. "We can't afford to wait right now, not with pending negotiations or whatever Moonclan wishes to do with our deputy and whoever else was on the patrol that didn't make it out. We need somebody who can direct the clan, considering that like Sootstep brought up, everybody's trying to lead everybody in a different direction. Internally, we're a mess, and it won't take long for others to pick up on that, and take advantage of it." That was it, that was what he considered his vote to be- whether others agreed was a different issue. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 15, 2018 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Alright. Then let's do it," Sootstep said, raising his voice so that it could echo across the entire camp. "Let's do it. Let's call a vote for the new leader of EarthClan!"

--

April 15, 2018 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Alderpaw's eyes turned wide. " Oh my... Dear Starclan.." Alder fell into her brother's pelts, suddenly feeling intimidated by the tom yowling in camp. " New... Leader?? W-.." Everything was escalating so quickly. Were they to leave before a descision as big as this was happening, or stay and face the crowd?

--

April 15, 2018 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LeafyFinn

Eelspark wanted to jump up in anger and claw the murders also known as MoonClan right across their face, but Eel felt like every single move he took, he was being watched. He shook slightly as he got to his paws and slowly padded up to the crowd that gathered around the traumitized apprentice.

"That's a great idea, Soot'." He choked, for his voice felt scratchy and painful just as he spoke. Should find some honey later for this. He made a mental note to get some honey for his throat later. It most likely was nothing, but Eelspark was getting more anxious by the second.

--

Nobody exsists on purpose, Everybody dies

April 15, 2018 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Axolotlpaw, being the weird freak she was, joined in on the voting. She barely knew anyone besides her patients in this clan, mostly because the cats would scamper away whenever she would try and talk to them. It was a normal interaction, but it might¬?ve been her ninja sneak that freaked them out so bad that they ran away. Axolotlpaw looked up toward Sootstep, and waved her tiny, hairless tail around so she would have something to do. The voting was rather boring now that she was apart of it, which was quite odd. She never got bored with her ninja senses.
--

April 15, 2018 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Glasswind watched the revolution through impassive green eyes, his face a mask betraying nothing but sheer attention. 

"If we're taking this to a vote, I'd think nominations would be in order - Risingsun seems to have demonstrated his qualities of leadership well enough lately," Glasswind suggested, his voice directed to the meeting officiators, but loud enough for all to hear.

--

*He/him*

April 15, 2018 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Aetos briefly glanced at Axolotlpaw- for a medicine cat whose mentor had just been demoted for addiction or something, she was awfully chipper and quite lively. He glanced right back at Glasswind, thinking for a moment, before nodding a bit. 

"I second Glasswind's notion. He's proven to keep a calm head within the arguments that he's encountered within this clan, and made a point of weighing both sides equally. We need a cool head right now." 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 15, 2018 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"And I object to both nominations and I'll nominate that someone else steps forward and tries to take control of the clan," Risingsun was quick to respond to his name being thrown out into the ring, but not just that, the first name. Dear Ancestors this was the life he'd been running from since he was a kit. "And I'm gonna go ahead and put both Glasswind and Aetos forward. Good luck guys, hope it's a fair vote and whatnot, try to keep it a clean race."

"I second Glasswind, he's been a pillar of this clan for moons," Wolfeyes said quickly. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Axolotlpaw nodded along with Glasswind. ¬?I vote for Risingsun too! He¬?s show plenty of promise to all of us, and to the ninja cult!¬? She chirped out, jumping up. Her dirty yellow and green sweater stuck close to her body as she looked around for approval from the fellow clan cats. Her bright eyes practically giggling in the soft glow of sunset. // Drowningdusk looked around, agreeing with most. ¬?Risingsun will make a fine leader! He¬?s grown past so much, I think it¬?s more of a right that he deserves the position. He can help the clan in great ways, I believe in it!¬? She strong she-cat was usually shy, and preferred to stay back at different spots in the clan, like in the nursery. She was apart of this clan though, so there were always places that she had to come in.
--

April 15, 2018 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Glasswind wasn't phased by Risingsun's objection to his nomination, though he was rather taken aback by his own name being raised as an option.

"I don't see why you're so quick to turn away a nomination, Risingsun - you're clearly among the most fit to lead this clan. You're far more of a 'pillar' of this clan than I am," Glasswind responded, turning his remarks mostly towards Risingsun this time. However unsurprised by the warrior's rejection of his nomination Glasswind may have been, that certainly didn't mean Risingsun wasn't still a very valid and worthy candidate.

--

*He/him*

April 15, 2018 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder
Alderpaw bolted from the den, looking into the eyes of her mentor and reasonably asking with astonishment. " What are you doing?" ( Sorry, will be slow. TWD finale tonight :D )
--

April 15, 2018 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.