Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Camp

Brokenfang

" Wait... if we're fighting which you know we're gonna have to do, we should attack in the wee hours of the morning. That way they'll be too exhausted to put up much of a fight." Brokenfang said thoughtfully

--
You do your duties because you have to. I do my duties because I want to - Brokenfang to Dawnwhisker
April 15, 2018 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Alderpaw watched Eelspark and Brokenfang, curtly nodding. " We should organize and survey those who are able, sort out the cats whom are willing as well. Eelspark, you should gather those who are going to stay here and defend camp, meanwhile Brokenfang and I should start with the warriors and apprentices that will go out. Does this sound good?" For such a young apprentice, her voice of reason and thoughts were oddly older. She had just hoped her words masked her lack of combat she had done.

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

Brokenfang looked at the apprentice " I appreciate your devotion to our clan but I think this is something the warriors should decide. No offense kid but you don't appear to be that experienced in these situations. No disrespect intended"

--
You do your duties because you have to. I do my duties because I want to - Brokenfang to Dawnwhisker
April 15, 2018 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

"I-I.." Alderpaw, knowing that the warrior did mention how his words meant no hurt, it was ignored by her heart. She knew that as much as she wanted to experience a childhood like everyone else, her unconcious mind was not tolerant of allowing that. She would now constantly weigh the value of maturity. Tension was already high in the clan, so aruging was not going to help in the slightest. " You're right.. Sorry.."

--

April 15, 2018 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Now hold on," Risingsun's voice cut into the conversation once more. The crimson colored tom had taken a solid stance, with his head raised and his emerald green eyes intense. "We're not going to pounce on this with the sole intention of attacking MoonClan, or even waltzing into their camp and thinking we're going to get them back by threatening them. Alderpaw, your voice is more than respected in this discussion, and any additional way of looking at this scenario is a good one. 

"The other clans are probably still at the Gathering Clearing, right? So, we're going to assemble a patrol, it's not going to be huge, and we're going to head out there to see if we can get another read on the situation. We're not just dealing with a kidnapped deputy, we're dealing with a load of bodies and a lot of suspicion. We need to defuse the situation, not make it worse."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"I'm going to head out with the patrol. Anyone is free to come with me, even if they're an apprentice." That point was aimed specifically at Alderpaw. His gaze shifted back towards Brokenfang and a few of the others, who seemed more intent on war. "Please, try not to spring an ambush before I get back and we have all the facts. If they took our clan mates prisoner they obviously don't intend to kill them. So we have time." Without waiting for any protest or another argument to break out, Risingsun flicked his tail in an indication for others to follow and then headed out of the camp. 

Wolfeyes and Sootstep followed the crimson coated tom without hesitation, while City of Laurels and Looking to Heaven hung back to keep an eye on the others. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Before Alder could shove herself in the direction of the apprentice den, her spirits were lifted by Risingsun. His words held more meaning than anticipated. Emotions brewing from just moments ago when he was missing once again, and how Alder didn't know how to respond to that, soon were swept away as easily as driftwood in the spring currents. Ears raised and holding back a grateful smile, Alderpaw nodding her head before giving Brokenfang a respectful dip of her head, continuing to fall into line without causing any more problems. She followed him into the territory, looking to Sootstep and Wolfeyes with a gentle greeting. Everything now seemed silenced, even the birds.

--

April 15, 2018 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Icepaw watched his sister from the apprentices den. He hadn't been very...active in the clan lately. He was just skating by, doing small apprentice duties like cleaning out dens and sorting the old fresh kill from the new..but hadn't exactly went out and trained at all. He still had time so he wasn't too worried, but, seeing how close Alderpaw was getting with ohers made him nervous.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 15, 2018 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LeafyFinn

Eelspark nodded and sat down. Glad that's over. He purred internally. He stretched out his shoulders and picked up a paw, beginning to groom it with precision and 'grace'. The broken tabby tom had finally been able to relax at least once in this crazy day. Suddenly, voices started to swim in his head again. He couldn't helpl but tense up, feeling like there was a figure behind him, watching him. Eel began to feel his anxiety rise and his heart beat quicken. 

"Psst"

Eelspark immediately turned around, claws unsheathed, prepared to battle. But when he turned around, there was nobody there. Eelspark felt like he wasn't alone in his mind and he began to fear the worst. He was on the verge of tears, feeling extremely petrified. The tom took a few heavy breaths and laid down, placing his head on his paws while he processed what had happened.

--

Nobody exsists on purpose, Everybody dies

April 15, 2018 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dancingrain burst into the camp with Rowanblossom on her tail along with Ash of Dying Ember and Lionpaw. She was panting as her ears swiveled around and she sniffed the air. Fox dung! Where is Wrinkledface?!

Rowanblossom still had Ash of Dying Ember leaning up against her as she looked around. Everything looks the same.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 15, 2018 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

We should wait for Brokenstar, Duskfang thought, but she kept quiet. Some of these cats seemed ready to accept other ideas, but the ones who didn't were being quite harsh about it. She kneaded her paws together, quiet, glancing between the other warriors. Brokenstar will be back soon enough. If we can just wait, then he'll know what to do.

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Ash! Where are the others?!" City of Laurels rushed to the side of the tribe she-cat and her two MoonClan companions. His gaze shifted from one to the other, noting the obvious, that the deputy was not with them. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Aetos looked up sharply at the smell of Moonclan slithered into their camp. He turned, only to see some unidentified cats along with Ash and and Lionpaw coming in, and he hurried over, ears pricked. City of Laurels had beaten him to the question, but he shifted his gaze to check over the returned Earthclanners. 

"And are you all alright? They didn't harm you, did they?" An uncertain gaze was shifted to the two Moonclanners, considering they were still Moonclan but they had assisted an escape attempt, so...

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 15, 2018 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Rowanblossom looked to City of Laurels and Aetos. "Nobody was hurt... Except maybe Wrinkledface. We were all trying to escape but she never got out of the camp." She meowed, still breathing heavily from the escape here.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 15, 2018 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Risingsun returned to the camp with his patrol, more information gathered on the situation that had unfolded during the Gathering.

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Alderpaw soon followed, her head hung as she dismissed herself to the apprentice den. She was worn from the day already.

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Icepaw perked up when he saw his sister and immediately followed her inside, his tail waving. "Alderpaw! What happened? You look exhausted. The patrol wasn't that bad was it..?"

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 15, 2018 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Aspenpaw quickly followed, pricking his ears forward to look at his siblings. Icepaw had already asked what he wanted to, so, he'd wait for a response.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 15, 2018 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Alderpaw was relieved to see her brothers, finally feeling like she could speak her mind. Eyes welling and her maw dropping open, her voice cracked. " I threw up.."

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Risingsun greeted the group of cats assembled around Ash, nodding his head to them, silently glad to see that some of the patrol members had escaped from MoonClan. Before he could ask, City of Laurels leaned over to him, whispering that Wrinkledface remained in the camp, held hostage. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.