Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Camp

Brokenfang
Brokenfang joined the rest of the clan, having been awake all night to make sure Honorkit made it. He frowned once he heard talk of on someone taking over├?? Look. If anyone deserves to step up and take over for Troutstone, you├??re looking at him in my opinion. I├??m the one that remained calm and saved the kit├??s life. I├??m the one that spotted Troutstone├??s habit. So no disrespect intended to anybody but I honestly think I should be the one who takes over. I have basic medical knowledge already. Don┬?t get me wrong, I respect you but I┬?ve already proven I can do the job.┬?
--
You do your duties because you have to. I do my duties because I want to - Brokenfang to Dawnwhisker
April 15, 2018 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mysterydance stumbled into camp, a panic flashing in her eerie blue eyes,"They've taken Wrinkledface!" she shouted frantically, they would need to get her back. Mysterydance didn't know if the rest of the patrol was captured or not, but she really didn't care about them. She glanced at the leaders den, hoping Brokenstar was in camp at the moment. If he wasn't, she would not be sure who to turn to.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 15, 2018 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang
┬? Can today just cut us some slack?!┬? Brokenfang muttered as he heard the deputy had been captured
--
You do your duties because you have to. I do my duties because I want to - Brokenfang to Dawnwhisker
April 15, 2018 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wrinkledface was captured, Brokenstar was no where to be found, and the medicine cat had just been demoted on account of his poppy seed habit. Well... this was turning out to be quite the day. Risingsun dimly wondered how the line of succession moved in this peculiar case. 

"Who have?" Risingsun asked, turning to face Mysterydance. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LeafyFinn

Eelspark swiveled around, his mind instantly focusing on Mysterydance. His circular, white brow furrowed and he stood up. He padded up to the frantic she-cat and placed his tail on her shoulder.

"Who took Wrinkledface?" He asked, concern laced into his words. The brown, broken tabby tom was flustered and was starting to hear voices that didn't belong to any cat. He had to keep blocking them out, but naturally it was getting worse. He quickly remembered of the situation at hand and was a bit better.

--

Nobody exsists on purpose, Everybody dies

April 15, 2018 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder
"We should go see what's wrong.." Alderpaw dismissed herself on behalf of the commotion, her ears alerting to how it seemed Earthclan had no leadership as of now. Dread sprung in her as now, their clan way of hierarchy had been shattered. Alderpaw's immediate response was to flee towards Risingsun, her somber thoughts being swept away by her curiosity for the upcoming events. " What on earth do we do now? Quite frankly... I can only sense a battle.." Her gaze exchanged with Laurel's her neck craning backward as worry fled into her soul. She had only just started the basics, and now her clan was soon expecting her.
--

April 15, 2018 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

City of Laurels headed after Alderpaw, trotting along only a few paces behind her as he joined Risingsun, Mysterydance and the other cats. His ears were flat, having heard the news that the deputy was taken prisoner. 

"First we need to know who took her, and why," Risingsun spoke to both Alderpaw and the rest of the clan, gathered worriedly about Mysterydance. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Moonclan," Mysterydance mewed, catching her breath for a moment. She knew only further questions would follow so she decided to explain, though her voice was still breathless,"We went to the gathering clearing and found a bunch of rotting corpses," she paused, unsure of how this news would be taken,"Weinkledface told us to hide them, but before we finished the other clans showed up. They started out accusing us of the murders, but I think Wrinkledface had started to make them see reason when Moonclan saw Lionpaw. They claimed him as a Moonclanner, but Wrinkledface fought for him. A Moonclanner eventually attacked her and she was knocked unconscious. I think they took the rest of the patrol too." She was breathless again by the end of the story, so she sat down to take a rest. She felt like a coward for running, but she knew she could not have done anything to stop a whole clan.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 15, 2018 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

Brokenfang rolled his eyes " see, if Moonclan just didn't exist, 90 percent of everyone's problems would just vanish." He sighed " alright everyone, I know this is bad but we need to remain calm. Let's all take a deep breath and think about our next move"

--
April 15, 2018 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Okay, okay," Risingsun said, taking in the information and slowly nodding his head. There was no reason for anyone else to risk their life, there was no reason to jump straight to war. "No one died during the battle as far as you're aware, right?" While he waited for the response, he turned to look to the other cats, "Maybe we should send out a group to try and reason with them."

"And get more of our clan mates captured?" Heaven disagreed, raising a brow at him. "These cats took our deputy hostage, they're obviously not interested in a civil conversation."

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mysterydance shook her head,"And the other clans didn't get involved." She had wondered why Sandstar or Hollowstar had not tried to intervene or put in a word. They had seemed interested in another matter that was so important they had to discuss it while Wrinkledface was being torn to pieces. Mysterydance winced as she accidentally put pressure on her sprained paw. She had only attained a few injuries, though the claw marks on her cheek were still bleeding.
--
April 15, 2018 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

"Wait a minute.. Did anyone identify the corpses? And.. Why was Wrinkledface trying to hide them? Our scent would be all over them, so I think it would be obvious to accuse us... I think as much as we need to get Wrinkledface back, we need to know what even happened.." Alderpaw meowed, her face pinched with worry as how barbaric the other clans could be.

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"Reason with MoonClan and their war-crazed leader? You'd be better off reasoning with a cockroach." Glasswind stepped into the conversation with little hesitation, having listened into the discussion from a few fox-lengths away. "We need to find Brokenstar. If he's nowhere to be found, order is still our top priority - there's enough chaos around here as it is."

--

*He/him*

April 15, 2018 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

" Let's call it for what it is and that's that Moonclan is once again trying to run everyone's life thinking they can do whatever they want whenever they please" Brokenfang siad

--
April 15, 2018 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LeafyFinn

Eelspark sat back and attempted to repress his anger. He shook his head, furrowing his brow further. 

"If MoonClan isn't willing to compromise or be civil, then our options are limited." He started, sitting himself down to settle. "We have no leader nor deputy, so we have to become a democracy. Perhaps, a vote could commence?" He questioned, gazing about the clan. He began to knead the dirt beneath him in attempt to relieve his stress. This day was quite interesting. Interesting indeed.

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

" We've really got no other choice" Brokenfang said. " Alright so, we've got two options. Option one, we sit on our tails and wait for Brokenstar to show back up, meanwhile have to worry if anyone of us is next on their hit list. Option two. We try to reason with those window lickers and if it comes down to it we throw down. Those are the only two options we've got. Who votes option one?"

--
April 15, 2018 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

" A... vote? Most of the cats in this clan are mute it seems... Only those socially exposed would dare to vote. I've heard stories of the past leaders here, and a democracy only seemed to make things worse.." Alderpaw spat, conversation with Tempestpaw and her own parents having been her source of knowledge. " We need to get Wrinkled back.."

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

" Oh sure, let's just sit on our behinds and just wait. Maybe if we're good, Winkled will come back" Brokenfang said rolling his eyes

--
April 15, 2018 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Alder cleared her throat, re-adjusting her position in this discussion. " We shouldn't establish a new leader.. but we should plan to head to Moonclan with our best, healthy warriors split evenly... By heading out with patrols, we will at least have back-up when retrieving her. We should then leave it to Starclan to judge us on our place..."

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LeafyFinn

"We'll get her back, Alderpaw." Eelspark meowed, attempting to keep the venom out of his voice. The entire clan was in turmoil, everything was confusing and stressful, and all he desired to do was relax even for a second, but that wasn't an option. "Since nobody's agreeing, all cats that want to go and speak or fight or whatever you want to do with MoonClan, is welcome to go. All those who want to stay, will stay. Everybody happy now?" He restrained a hiss as he spoke. He took a few deep breaths and returned back to normal, his heart rate slowly dropping back down to it's normal, steady beat.

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.