Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Camp

ddcat

GallantKit looked up from his leaf when he heard a very familiar inraged voice yell, he poked his head out of the nursery and looked around. It took him a second to realize that it may have come from the medicine cat den, the Kit tilted his head and padded out of the nursery

--

"but enough bletter, I'm not one pf those protagnists you need to listen to for hours" -Zachaire

"hence nothing remains except for our regrets" -The judge

"escaping from you purpose is impossible" -The Batter

April 14, 2018 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang
Brokenfang dragged the warrior off the medicine cat and stood between them┬? enough!┬? He yelled. ┬? This isn┬?t going to the kit. If Troutstone doesn┬?t have it in him to help, we┬?ll have to do it ourselves. I┬?m sure if we all out torn brians together we can help the kit┬?
--
You do your duties because you have to. I do my duties because I want to - Brokenfang to Dawnwhisker
April 14, 2018 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Spark snarled at Brokenfang, showing his white caines. "That is my kit. It might not matter to you, but it matters to me that Honorkit is laying there screaming in pain." Each word came out dripping with anger. He was not about to lose any of his family members, adopted or not. "That kit's eye is complete mush, theres nothing we can do for that. But Troustone can." If he gets off his lazy butt and do something.

April 14, 2018 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ddcat

GallantKit jumped when he had reached the medicine cat den, mostly because he didn't expect the shout from BrokenFang, the Kit was about to call into the den when he caught a very familiar scent, his little brothers scent, and blood. The kits mismatched eyes widened and he ran into the den "little brother!?" he called in a panic, what could have happened!, why was his brother's scent mixed with the scent of blood. 

--

"but enough bletter, I'm not one pf those protagnists you need to listen to for hours" -Zachaire

April 14, 2018 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Troutstone stumbled away, panting heavily and grunting in pain as a few trails of blood dripped through his fur. Without another word, he turned and stalked into the medicine den again, heading to the herb stores.

A clump of celandine, a pawful of marigold, a few stalks of horsetail - Trout lapped up a poppyseed more for good measure, before swiping a wad of cobwebs and heading back to the injured kit, where he set down his supplies and set to work examining Honorkit's wounds. If those warriors wanted to stop him, Trout would give no protest - it would be their own mistake.

--

*He/him*

April 14, 2018 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Honorkit was screaming and had been since he had been attacked by the fox. Every limb in his body was wracked with pain and he wanted at that moment to die more than anything. All he saw was blood and that was all he felt. When his brother, Gallantkit approached him, he lashed out with his tiny paws, seeing the fox instead of his brother. Please stop.. please stop.

April 14, 2018 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Troutstone set to work cleaning the blood from Honorkit's face, every fibre in his being tense with irritation as the kit's screaming only intensified, shrill cries pounding through his already throbbing head. Trout's movements grew more and more aggressive with every second of the screams, his form nearly visibly shaking with frustration and annoyance, breaths coming in short, sharp puffs.

"Shut up!"

The shout split the air, loud and clear throughout the camp, with an edge sharper than the finest blade.

--

*He/him*

April 14, 2018 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang
┬? That is if Troutstone is even in any condition to do his job for once! And you jumping on him isn┬?t going to help matters now is it?┬? Brokenfang said staring Spark down. Arguing isn┬?t going to help matters he thought. He cautionsly walked over to Troutstone ┬? hey┬? he said in a low voice. ┬? when I was an apprentice I had to help the medicine cat at the time deal with my father┬?s wounds. If you need help, I able to do the basics at least ┬?
--
You do your duties because you have to. I do my duties because I want to - Brokenfang to Dawnwhisker
April 14, 2018 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Let him alone, Brokenfang. He needs to help the kit. This conversation can wait, just leave him be," Wolfeyes pressed, following after the warrior and attempting to insert his scrawny body between Brokenfang and Troutstone. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 14, 2018 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ddcat

GallantKit jumped back as his brother swiped at him, he grew even more worried "HonorKit its me, your brother, everything's going to be ok, please stop moving so the medicine cat can make you better" he meowed in a pleading voice. GallantKit however puffed up when medicine cat shouted, he rounded on him with fury filled eyes "don't shout at him! hes hurt! it's natural that he acts like this!" 

--

April 14, 2018 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"For the last time," Troutstone snarled, his growl low and threatening, "I. Don't. Need. Help."

In sharp, wild movements, Trout went from one herb to the next, slathering poultices over Honorkit's wounds and plastering cobwebs over them in a desperate attempt to stop the blood flowing.

--

*He/him*

Spark

Spark moved foward as soon as the words slipped from Troutstone's maw. Claws were pratically kissing Troutstone's neck fur and a loud growl slipped through the silence of medicine cat den. "I dare you to say that again. I dare you." 

River

Troutstone froze at the cool feel of laws at his neck, stopping all movement.

"What? Shut up, to that pathetic kit? I might as well say it to you too - shut up, get out of my way, and let me do my job."

--

*He/him*

April 14, 2018 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ddcat

GallantKit slowly padded closer to his brother "its ok Honor, everything's going to be ok" he whispered trying to reach his brother through soothing words.

--

April 14, 2018 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

"Shut your yap and get to healing, before I give you something to really complain about." Spark growled, baring his white teeth at the medicine cat. "Or maybe I could kill you after you get done healing. That way nobody will have to deal with you and that mouth again."

April 14, 2018 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang
Brokenfang gulped┬? the poppy seeds he took are most likely starting to affect his mind. He can┬?t be thinking clearly.. At this rate...┬? Brokenfang stopped and backed up. That fool.
--
April 14, 2018 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"If you would shut your 'yap', I could get to healing. It's incredibly hard to focus on anything when an ignorant warrior is chattering in your ear," Troutstone snapped, whirling on Spark viciously. "Unless you're intent on letting this kit die?"

--

*He/him*

April 14, 2018 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang
┬? Shouldn┬?t the kit have something for shock?┬? Brokenfang muttered. ( Hey River, I sent you an idea on your inbox)
--
April 14, 2018 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

((Yep, replied!))

"Yeah, poppy seeds," Troutstone muttered, turning to his herb stores, where he was confronted by an empty stone face of a rock where the poppy seeds should have been.

The display - those seven poppy seeds, they'd been all that was left, hadn't they been? Going back, the numbers added up - he'd been so lost in the heat that he'd swiped them all. The poppy seeds... They were gone.

Troutstone was frozen, in a petrified state of shock and horror. He didn't have the resources he'd relied on all his life to treat patients. He didn't have the resources he'd relied on all his life to treat himself. They were gone - every last one. And he'd taken them. Every. Last. One.

What would that have been - eleven? No, there'd been another one slipped in there - twelve?

Trout may have been a deranged fool, but he was no idiot. In one swift motion, Trout lunged for the herb stores again - for yarrow. These seeds he'd relied on since that fateful day, the seeds he'd placed all his faith in to keep him going - now, he feared for his life that they'd stop him in his tracks. He needed them out. Now. Out of his system. Yet never for a second did it cross Trout's mind that he might just need them out of his life.

--

*He/him*

April 14, 2018 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang
Brokenfang had been watching the operation with a heavy heart. Once he saw Troutstone go for the yarrow he had enough. He marched to the medicine den, grabbed Troutstone and hauled him out of the den┬? you are done. Get in my way and see what happens┬? he said coldly and took over on Honorkit. He took a deep breath recalling what he had learned when his father had been in this same situation. ┬? Spark, I give you my word, I will save your kit.┬? He said before getting to work. He worked slowly, as he recalled everything he had done for his father. He gave the kit honey to give it energy, thyme for shock. He cleaned off the blood and used marigold to stop infection, cobwebs to wipe clean off all the blood. He may be a warrior but he knew what he was doing.( it┬?s all good everyone. Me and River planned this. Just pretend that Brokenfang is working on the kit for now, I gotta get back to work)
--
April 14, 2018 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.