Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Camp

spotthecat
Brokenstar raised his brow a bit, his cold gaze staying on the molly for a moment. He was no soft heart, and quite frankly if he were a Warrior again, the tom would've made Nadia go somewhere else. But instead, his nodded with a slight dip of his head. He didn't want to take too much of a risk for potential threats of the clan with the murders happening. "You can stay, but you will be not allowed to leave camp for the meantime and will be watched over at all times, until you prove yourself loyal to the clan if that is you wish." He meowed sternly, not the slight bit of emotion to his face.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

January 15, 2018 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wrinkledface exited the leader's den after Brokenstar and hung near the leader's side as he welcomed Nadia into the clan. She understood his hesitation, especially with the murders looming over them, but their clan had been founded in a diverse, welcoming atmosphere. Being anything other than accepting of those who wished to join went against the spirit of the clan. She wouldn't voice these beliefs to Brokenstar, they were her own, and he had the authority to handle the clan however he saw fit. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 15, 2018 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Pondstep slipped back into the camp, secretly relieved to be back within its safety.  She gave one last smile toward Firestorm and started toward the nursery, picking up a squirrel along the way.  "Anyone hungry?"

--

January 15, 2018 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Pirro took a deep breath as he followed the scents that would lead him to the EarthClan camp. He didn't know how well he would do. He didn't have to pretend at being siblings with Nadia, and he did worry for her sometimes. Perhaps he could just bring that to the surface. Making sure he looked ruffled and panicked, Pirro ran forward, slowing slightly as he went through the camp entrance. "Nadia?" He called, his eyes wide, "Are you here?" He looked every part the panicked sibling. He hoped this wouldn't be too hard. He'd hate to keep this acting up for longer than necessary.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

January 16, 2018 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang
Nadia dipped her head gratefully, and then turned to Pirro. "Pirro!" she exclaimed joyfully, hoping they wouldn't think it suspicious that another cat had so conveniently shown up. "He's the one who helped me escape." She explained to Brokenstar. "May he stay as well? The tom will be looking for him in order to kill him. Please don't send him away!" She begged. She held her breath as she waited for his reply, making her eyes wide and pleading. This was it. Whatever happened now would determine the rest of the operation.
--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

January 16, 2018 at 9:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Lots of new cats coming in," Brackenstorm commented to Panthergaze, in his usual awkward way of changing the topic.

"That isn't unusual," Panthergaze shrugged, furrowing her brow as she worked through a rough patch of mud on her paws.

"So many from the city, though," Brackenstorm replied.

--

January 16, 2018 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Brokenstar nodded with a small dip of his head to the two cats. "Yes, of course, but he will follow the same set of rules." He meowed, cracking only the slightest bit of a smile. The Siamese tabby always seemed a bit different from the stereotypical leaders of Earthclan, but what could he say? Being born a city cat and practically disowned by his parents, his trust did not come easily. His icy gaze softened when he noticed his deputy right by his side and he nodded to her. "Wrinkledface, would you please show them around?" He asked simply.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

January 16, 2018 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Reena padded back to the nursery, noticing that her kits were out when she had clearly ordered them not to, but apparently ordering them wasn't going to work very well. She quickly apologized to Sparrow for any trouble they were causing before scooping up Brownkit and carrying him into the nursery, ignoring all his protests./\/\/\ Beachkit smiled up at his mother, glad that he had obeyed her, now the other two were in trouble and he wasn't.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
January 16, 2018 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"I suppose I can," Wrinkledface responded easily, turning to face the two new-comers. The persian she-cat dipped her head in greeting to the two and then flicked her feathery tail in a gesture to follow. "So at the center of the camp here is the fresh kill pile. It's where warriors will leave the prey animals they've killed in the forest on hunting patrols. Over here is the warriors' den, each of you should gather a nest for yourselves. Here we have the apprentice den, the nursery, the medicine cat den, and the leader's den is here. Above that is Highstump. It is where Brokenstar will deliver clan meetings from." She looked to both of them, "any questions?"

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 16, 2018 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Can you blame them?" Pantherpaw shrugged, answering Brackenstorm.  "I don't think you were much more fond of the city than I was."

"No, it's just... I worry, sometimes," Brackenstorm replied.

"I just hope they feel at home here," Pantherpaw answered.

--

January 16, 2018 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Otterchirp wandered into the camp, returned from a solo hunting trip with a starling in his jaws. The snowshoe warrior trotted over to the fresh kill pile and dropped the mangled carcass at the top. 

--

January 17, 2018 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Sparrow chuckled lightly, the older Queen shook it off with a light flick of her tail. "Kits will be kits, and they're just as curious as for the next." The dark Burmese purred with amusement.

Runningkit mewed lightly and pawed at his mother's belly lightly. Dawnwhisker watched the small tom with gentle eyes, she licked his head lightly and then did the same to his following littermates.

Cedarclaws popped into the Nursery and the tom had a shrew danging from his jaws. He placed it before his sister and a proud purr emitted from him as he saw his nephews and niece.

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

January 17, 2018 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Morningsun was settled near the edge of the camp, the river bubbling quietly behind him. His ears were swiveled forward and his head was cocked slightly to one side, chin on his paws. The camp had been rather quiet, for him at least. Most of the new arrivals were she-cats, not exactly his type. 

--

January 17, 2018 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Shadowheart was sat at the edge of the camp, the banks of the river cool under him as he rested there. The muddied, off-golden eyed tom licked his maw and then groomed his dark pelt lightly.

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

January 17, 2018 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Reena set her kit down and smiled slightly,"I know, but they don't seem to listen to anything I say," she mewed, feeling tired after the first few days of watching them constantly,"All except for Beachkit, at least."/\/\/\ Brownkit stuck his true out at his mother when she had turned her head away, Beachkit was just a momma's boy, it wasn't like he was special. He was too scared to cone with them out of the nursery, anyway.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
January 17, 2018 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Morningsun rose to his feet and headed over to Shadowheart, greeting the tom with a nod and a charismatic smile. "Want to head out on a hunting patrol? Just you and me?" He wasn't exactly going to take no for an answer, but he phrased it as a question. 

--

January 17, 2018 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

"Oh, it's nothing to worry about, dear. Cedarclaws, when he was a kit was...more than enough," Sparrow purred, then added,"And Dawnwhisker? Couldn't get her to sit down..Shadowheart was the only one who stayed put," she flicked her tail lightly and her pale eyes darting towards Blackkit, the small calico was nervously making her way towards them, curious to see the kits.

Shadowheart looked at the Abyssinian and the dark tom gave a small shrug. He stood and stretched lightly. "I suppose so...," he mewed while his calculating gaze looked towards the entrance. He tilted his head and said,"Can you fish, city-boy?" Shadowheart, while he was a very calm and collected tom -- he did like his fair share of joking every now and then...

--

January 17, 2018 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Sandkit glanced toward a strange kit coming, her nose twitching,"She smells weird," she mewed plainly, not caring about her feelings. Brownkit let out a snigger, nodding in agreement with his sister. Beachkit, however, padded a bit closer to the she-kit, not meeting her gaze, and not saying anything, not wanting to come off as rude like his siblings./\/\/\ Reena gave Sandkit a small cuff on the air,"Be polite," she scolded,"That goes for you too,Brownkit."
--
January 17, 2018 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Now why would I need to know that when I have a big and strong, fish-smelling EarthClanner to assist me?" He returned the playful jab without missing a beat, and arched a quizzical brow at Shadowheart. Without waiting for a reply, the blue abyssinian flicked his tail in a gesture for Shadowheart to follow and then trotted out of the camp. 

--

January 17, 2018 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Sparrow was amused at the banter. The three really did remind her of her own as kits. "Oh, I suppose it's the scent of fish. When you're older, you'll be able to catch some yourself." Sparrow told, she fluffed her pelt and then meowed,"I went hunting with my son, Cedarclaws, a bit earlier. Caught a carp." she mewed.

Shadowheart gave a soft chuckle, and the tom then followed along out of the camp. He didn't normally open up to others, but he could easily mimic and mock their personalities. Being quite manipulative with his odd mirroring ways. Though, this time around - he saw this more as a fun opportune than anything.

--

January 17, 2018 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.