Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Camp

L

Morningsun took note of the shift in Shadowheart's general personality, but pegged it down to the presence of his family. He was certain that he had acted differently in Maplepaw's presence. Shame that she wasn't at the Gathering... He was itching to reconnect with her. The abyssinian dragged his attention away from his own thoughts and smiled to Cedarclaws. "They're good names." A glance towards Shadowheart, "Maybe she's a little more 'sociable' than you think." He himself had a pawful of toms whose names he would never mention again.

"Do you really think the murders originate from EclipseClan?" She pressed the question without judgement, just simple curiosity. She wasn't certain yet what she thought of the fledgling clan. Only a fool would have taken NightClan at face value, but it was difficult to assess if EclipseClan possessed the same tendencies. "They may just be cautious around the other clans, given how small their numbers are. In their position I'd likely be secretive as well."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 14, 2018 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Brokenstar tipped his head to the side with a low meow to her question. "No, they wouldn't have been able to pass through our borders consistently to reach the Sunclanners and I doubt that Moonclan would take so lightly to them passing, they wouldn't waste their time on such things." They had patrols ever so often now, so it wasn't like there were no Earthclanners around. ////// Loomingdusk gave the tom a half-smile, half-in-thought kind of look, not particularly keen on leaving her brother, but the lovely, dark brown molly decorated with grey bengal spots nodded. "I guess I can go on over then," she meowed simply to Knightfish, a faint purr rumbling in her throat as she dismissed herself and walked over to Hauntednightmares. "Hey, Hauntednightmares, how have you been?" The molly asked smoothly, her dark forest gaze watching him thoughtfully. She had to admit, him and Knightfish were kind of cute, but at the same time, she thought most toms near her age were worth talking to. //// Tousledcougar sat by himself, grooming his ruffled cream colored pelt.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

January 14, 2018 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"It is possible that we're looking at a threat with roots in all of the clans," Wrinkledface pointed out. "Groups have popped up in the past and there could be some disenfranchised DawnClan and NightClan rebels who have planted themselves in various camps and are now trying to exact revenge." Stranger things have happened. She couldn't imagine who else would have motive to murder without apparent justification.

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 14, 2018 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Cedarclaws gave a slight chuckle at Morningsun's words and mewed,"If our mother heard that she had been flinging around with toms...I'll assure you; Dawnwhisker wouldn't be allowed to see daylight again." The hickory tom purred lightly in amusement and then glanced towards the said Queen to make sure she was not in ear-shot.

Shaodwheart gave a slight shrug and then told,"As far as I'm concerned, at least she birthed them with little troubles." The dark tom's tone was quite plain, though in truer realities -- he was glad she was okay and that everything had went smoothly.

Dawnwhisker examined the light brown kit -- the tabby Mackerel pattern was clear, and the small tom pulled closer to her as she purred lightly. She thought that the tom should be named in Cedarclaws' sake and so she came up with "Sprucekit".

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

January 14, 2018 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Oh come now, Sparrow, what fun is that?" Morningsun raised his voice so that the older queen could hear at least that part of the conversation. He was smiling at her, a chuckle to his voice and a playful light to his eyes. "She should fling around with a hundred toms if she wants, we only live once after all."

--

January 14, 2018 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Sparrow laughed hardily and then turned to the three young toms,"You say that yes; but as I've raised them -- it should be out of love." the old-schooled she-cat had that warm edge to her, and the Queen moved to flick Cedarclaws with her tail-tip. "Besides; those rules applied to you my son, moreover your sister," she smirked and rolled her eyes gently.

Cedarclaws chuckled and gave a sheepish shrug. Shadowheart just gave a slight half-grin, it was ghosted on his face and the dark tom stayed quite as his mother gently scolded his brother.

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

January 14, 2018 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Hmm, well it certainly wasn't love that drove me to the majority of my interactions," He said, smiling. The blue abyssinian looked briefly to Shadowheart, a brow arched in what was a rather subtle, flirtatious gesture. "I suppose if that sends me to the Dark Forest then I'll be happy to rot there, it'll certainly be quite the party if all of my past partners are there too."

--

January 14, 2018 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

😼 😎 ~Ruby~😎 😼

Gentlepaw trotted into camp, a mouse in her mouth. She dropped it off at the fresh-kill and made sure a cat as looking. She then padded towards the apprentice den.

--

Keep your head up, but your paws on the ground

January 14, 2018 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Panthergaze sat in the warriors' den, her brow creased with worry as she mentally went over the details of The Gathering as she groomed her pelt flat again.

"You okay?" Brackenstorm asked.

"Of course," She answered.

--

January 14, 2018 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Blackkit wandered around the camp. She had to be out of the Nursery as to not disturb the newborns yet...she was looking for her mother and father.....where was Greyfrost and Tornwhisker? The small calico had no idea that both parental units were dead. She wandered towards the small group nearest the Nursery and she squeaked,"Sparrow...where's Momma and Papa?" The small she-cat frowned and her eyes widened.

--

January 14, 2018 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"You don't sound okay," Brackenstorm meowed, but settled down onto his own nest.

Rustfeather gave only a shrug in response and was relieved when Brackenstorm didn't press further.

--

January 14, 2018 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Nadia put on her best expression, the one that could charm the skin off a tom in seconds, and yet made her appear helpless and afraid. She didn't quite so much stroll into camp as run in, her expression one of a terrorized cat. She'd smudged her fur with mud and leaf litter before coming to the camp, one, to disguise her city scent, and two, in hopes of appearing like she'd just gotten away from some horrible fight. "Please, someone! I need help!" She yowled in mock terror. She hoped her demeanor would be enough to convince them that she wasn't a threat.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

January 15, 2018 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

I'm just gonna poof Tickpelt to camp *shrugs*))

Tickpelt looked over, green eyes narrowed at the dramatic entrance. The brown ticked tom looked at the she-cat that intruded on the camp's silence. He flexed his claws into the mud and waited for some cat to help the drama queen of a cat. It was obvious she was faking, at least to him. Suspicion filled him as she looked eerily familiar to a cat in The Deliverance.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

January 15, 2018 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

😼 😎 ~Ruby~😎 😼

"What the.." Dreampaw narrowed her eyes as this cat barged into camp. "Are you ok?" She let her worry get the best of her, overcoming her suspicions

--

Keep your head up, but your paws on the ground

January 15, 2018 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Brokenstar stiffened a bit with a slight nod of his head in agreement. "Yes, I am certainly beginning to wonder if that is the case. If only we could find out who in our clan is apart of it and where they meeting up at..." His thoughts stopped when he heard the sound of yowling coming from the clearing of the camp. He didn't recognize the voice, so he stood up from where he sat beside Wrinkledface. As he began to turn away from his deputy, the tom stopped with a low meow. "I know you're my deputy and it's your duty...But you deserve more credit and honestly, I'm glad that I've chosen you." With that, a smile cracked through his stone-cold face, and the tom padded out to find Nadia and Dreampaw. "What is going on? Who are you?" He asked with a deep, untrusting growl in his voice. The tom was certainly intimidating from the way he held his head, to his looming height as he stared down at the molly with an icy gaze.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

January 15, 2018 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Runningkit nuzzled closer to his mother; though protested with a quite mew as she licked his head. Danwwhisker chuckled lightly and the new mother then moved to tend to the only she-cat of the litter; Fawnkit. She hummed shortly and a purr began in her throat as the small silver tabby Mackerel looked much like herself. Her tail flickered over Sprucekit, who was nuzzled between his sister and brother with ease. “Perfect stars..,” she spoke lightly as she watched them with gentle blue eyes.

--

January 15, 2018 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Nadia felt pride grow in her chest as she forced herself to start shaking. She was quite the actress due to her mother's intensive training. She was even able to work up a few tears. "I... I'm Nadia... Please, I need somewhere to stay where he won't find me!" She gasped out, preparing to tell them her story she'd made up on the way over. "My mate, he's so controlling! I can't fight him again, and I was barely able to get away this time even with help!" She crouched down with an expression of fear and misery on her face, still shivering, although it was mostly because she was wet and a breeze was blowing across her back. // Shykit watched the newcomer with interest and fear. She wanted to tell Brokenstar to let the poor she-cat stay, but she was too afraid to speak up. Her father stood nearby, watching the leader as well. 

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

January 15, 2018 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Brown kit stumbled out of the nursery, his sister in close pursuit, wanting to see who this strange cat was, but his weak little legs didn't want to carry him that far, so he had to stop a tail length from the nursery and sit down to watch./\/\/\ Beachkit stayed in the nursery as his siblings left, trying to get them to come back,"Guys," he whispered urgently,"Mom won't like you two being out there alone, she told us to stay in the nursery while she went to eat." But, as usual, he was ignored and his siblings stayed where they were.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
January 15, 2018 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Sparrow popped her head from the Nursery and her tail curled over Beachkit lightly. "Kits, come back now...your mother won't be happy with your leave." She asserted lightly, the permanent Queen had a small smile, kits would be kits!

--

January 15, 2018 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Sandkit slowly made her way back to the nursery, clearly feeling rebellious, but Beownkit stayed where he was,"But I want to see the camp," he protested,"I'm big enough now." The little brown tom was barely bigger than a newborn, but he had plenty of time to grow, though not fast enough to keep up with his energy.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
January 15, 2018 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.