Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Kamira

Elkwhisker opened his eyes, feeling a sudden gust of wind ruffle his short ginger fur. He shook his head, "I best get going," he said to himself, ears back and crippled leg out to the side as he stood on top of high-rock. He took one sweeping glance over the clearing, but his eyes caught at two ice-blue anomalies among the frozen brambles.

"Who goes there!" he shouted, with the authority of an aged voice but the feeling of a frightened kit. He knew he couldn't fight.

--

O ye'll tak' the high road, and I'll tak' the low road, And I'll be in Scotland afore ye,

But me and my true love will never meet again, On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond.

February 22, 2018 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Aparrion spun around to face Tickpelt, a smirk crossing his face. "Hah. Not yet. I'd think you'd like to have a bit of fun as well. You look rather bored." He whispered smoothly, turning back to Elkwhisker.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 23, 2018 at 8:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Elkwhisker backed up into highrock, fear in his eyes, "You're not my clanmates," he stated, feeling the threat as tangible as honey in the air, thick and suffocating. His eyes narrowed, staring at the two cats with dismay. Perhaps I can keep them from getting to me if I stay up here. Their scent is EarthClan . . . and EclipseClan. Why are they here? Could they be the murderers?

Elkwhisker thought of LittleClaw, how bloody she was. Nobody had seen her fall. "Did you kill Littleclaw!" he shouted with voiced authority, spitting at them. He had made his assumption, now he wanted justice.

--

O ye'll tak' the high road, and I'll tak' the low road, And I'll be in Scotland afore ye,

But me and my true love will never meet again, On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond.

February 23, 2018 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Aparrion slid out from the shadows, his teeth bared and claws unsheathed. "Well, well, well. Whatcha you doin' out here so. . . . Alone?" He emphasized the word 'alone', a sly smile etched across his muzzle. He said nothing as the elder mentioned Littleclaw, his eyes narrowing.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 23, 2018 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

"Stay away from me." Elkwhisker spat, backing away as Aparrion slipped from the shadows. His bum leg slipped on the slick ice on top of highrock, and he faltered and almost fell, but scrambled back up just before he lost all of his footing. "Are you the cats responsible for the murders?" he asked accusingly, fearing for his life.

Littleclaw would fight bravely, he thought, feeling a pain in his chest, tangible even in the frost. Littleclaw was gone, along with his love for her.

--

February 24, 2018 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.