Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Shexie

The tom smiled at Smallpaw's change in attitude; he was glad he could help.  But just when he thought he had made a breakthrough, Tinder could tell he went right back to feeling nervous at the approach of Frozenkit and her companion.  "Don't be nervous, I know I said she was bitter, but she really does have a kind heart."  Tinderkit flicked Smallpaw's ears with his tail.  "She's more of an acquired taste...  Either you love her, or you can't stand her.  Since I'm her big, bad brother, it's my obligation to love her."  He eyed the black-and-white tom beside her.  "I don't know about him, though...  If he can stand my sister's company, he's probably just as bad as she is."

She snorted at his remark of letting her eat first.  Sooooo heroic.  Frozenkit sat near the food-pile for awhile, trying to figure out which one was the biggest and the tastiest.  Call her spoiled, but she would only eat the finest of prey.  Finally, she settled for a bird whose feathers had been plucked, save a few on its chest.  The white she-cat dropped it beside Royalpaw and unelegantly began tearing in to the body.  She made a point to show just how good it tasted by emphasizing her "Mmmmmmm's".  "It's sooooo good, I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't eat right now."  Within minutes it was gone.  "Live a little and break some rules, I won't tell anyone."

--

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* If you'd like to see an overview of my kitties, go have a looksies at my profile!*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Don't forget to click the pictures

February 13, 2018 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Royalpaw laughed. "Yes you would. Or you would threaten to." He retorted, settling next to her. "Besides, I'm not that hungry." he claimed, flicking his tail dissmissively. He wanted to go out and practice hunting, but was content with hanging out with this she-kit until a warrior told him otherwise.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 13, 2018 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ice

Smallpaw nodded a bit, peeking up with his bright blues, too look at Frozenkit and Royalpaw, before darting to hide to behind Tinderkit. Smallpaw was named small for a reason and was smaller than Tinderkit, even though he was a few moons older than the kit. "You... know... I hope you know.... what your d-doing... because... n-now.. I'll prob-baly cling t-to you... since-e your s-so nice..." He was trying to crack a joke, but it came out in a mumbled mess and his cracked voice didnt help any.

February 13, 2018 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar entered the camp. He padded over to High Rock and leaped atop it. He wanted to adress this directly with his clan before making any final decisions. “All cats old enough to catch their own prey gathr around the High Rock for a clan meeting!” He yowled. (Will continue later.)

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 13, 2018 at 7:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Acornwhisp stood and leaned on Ivyshine trying to comfort her "It's alright Nobody can control everything even if we would like to." She put her chin on top of It's head and started to purr "Its not your fault" she cooed. She lifted her ears as Stallionstar announced a meeting. She licked Ivy's ears comfortingly and looked her in the eyes "We need to go okay?"
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 13, 2018 at 7:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Lunarpaw swiveled about as she heard Stallionstar call for a meeting- and she trotted up to the growing crowd of cats. Once there, though, she began searching for Tangypaw. If she couldn’t take the edge off of her growing hunger, she could distract herself by discussing the Gathering and what would happen now, possibly.

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

February 13, 2018 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar sat down and looked at his gathered clan. “For those of you who had attended the Gathering you already know about the generous offer from Hollowstar, but for those of you who weren’t there, Hollowstar has offered all of the clans to reside in Eclipseclan up until new leaf when our prey returns.” He meowed. “I wanted to discuss this with all of you, I want to hear your opinions and insight about this offer. I want to do what everyone would feel is best for Moonclan. If you have anything to say about this you may speak up if you wish.” He announced.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

February 13, 2018 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Corianderblossom yawned widely feeling tired but she was too excited to talk to Dutch to sleep, her black and red pelt rippled as she looked around for him
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 13, 2018 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dutchdraft headed over to Corianderblossom. "Hey, how are you?" He asked. "We got separated after the Gathering." He chuckled.

--

February 13, 2018 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
CorianderBlossom nodded and smiled "yeah we did, I'm doing really good, though tired I'm excited to talk to you further" she told him purring softly
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 13, 2018 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dutchdraft smiled. "Shall we go out into the territory and speak?" He asked.

--

February 13, 2018 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
"yes I'd like that" CorianderBlossom replied and headed for the camp entrance "while we are out I can show you my hunting spots" she added with a soft chuckle
--
February 13, 2018 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dutchdraft purred. "Sounds good." He meowed, leading the way out of the camp. (MC Territory)

--

February 13, 2018 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

(Has Stallionstar already announced he ceremonies?) Lionheart listened to Stallionstar and tried not to fight as he searched for Owlpaw in the crowd. 

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 13, 2018 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Sagebelly emerged from the entrance, his mind clearly focused on something as his paws kept overlapping, causing him stumble a bit. He slowed to a halt; his expression revealed a tense, stressed one with his troubled eyes flicking over to the clearing where cats were slowly gathering and back to the entrance. He was undeniably in a dilemma of whether to head back to try to search for Nutmegspeckle or to stay in the camp. Of course when you experience 'love at first sight', you'd usually want to crawl back to them; and so that's what he did. (To Moon-Eclipse border)

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 13, 2018 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Leopardpaw looked around at the cats nearest to her after Stallionstar called out the announcement. She took a deep breath, "I think we should go." She meowed. "We'll starve or freeze to death if we don't. " the golden leopard like she cat shook clumps of snow from her pelt. // Warpaw rolled his eyes, "I think we should stay! Eclipseclan might be plotting something!" The apprentice called from the back.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 13, 2018 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

(Spirit, not yet, but once he's finished speaking about this I'll do it.)

Stallionstar nodded upon hearing Leopardpaw and Warpaw's statements. Although he knew they were both just apprentices, he understood where they were both coming from in their statements. "Anybody else?"

--

February 13, 2018 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tangy

Tangypaw situated herself in the crowd, but almost at once spotted Lunarpaw. She had shifted herself next to the fellow apprentice just as Stallionstar began to speak. After the two apprentices’ input, Tangypaw scooted even closer to her bestfriend and began to whisper into her ear. “I’m really scared. So many bad things could happen. Adjusting to Moonclan has already been tough enough.” 

--

”I haven’t slept, but when I close my eyes, we still talk a lot.” -flatsound/mitch

February 13, 2018 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Pearstorm shifted his paws as his Apprentice spoke out from amongst the clan. Quite frankly, the tom wanted was was best for the clan and he wasn't certain if such a thing was good. /// (poofing Singingjay back here, Stag!!) Singingjay listened to Stallionstar, worry growing in her blue eyes.//// Mouse wanted to tell Stallionstar that they should stay, but she was quite worried as well.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 13, 2018 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Stormheart lifted his head as he spoke,"We should go," he mewed,"The prey in our territory can't support us for much longer, and it can't be long till sickness sets in." The tabby knew that some wouldn't agree with this, but the smart ones would see it was the best option at the moment.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 13, 2018 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.