Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Imatootle
Acornwhisp yawned as she stretched in the dying sunlight. She relished the warmth and she wished she could share it bit nobody seemed to be paying attention
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 12, 2018 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Royalpaw lifted his head in surprise at the sudden bombardment of questions. "Well, uh, I just joined the clan, so I am still trying to meet everybody. And I have friends. I have Owlpaw and Twitchkit for starters." He paused for a moment, hesitating on answering the first question. "And I, uh, named myself Royal, and got the "paw" after I joined." he replied, holding back some of the truth. 

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 12, 2018 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Ivyshine woke up and streatched, still tired from the gathering. The thoughts came flodding back to her, making her relaxed mood immediantly turn to sad and anxious. She slowly walked out of the warrior's den and looked around. She spotted Acornwhisp over in the last strip of sunlight and decided to go and talk to her. Her head sank lower in sadness and she padded over, "Hello..." she said quietly as she slumped down to face her friend.

--

February 12, 2018 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

"This is when you do it with me!"  Tinder grabbed Smallpaw's paw in between his teeth and gave a light yank to get him on his back.  "There's no need to be all gloomy.  You can't say you have friends, because you have me!  And I'm sure the rest of the Clan would say the same thing, minus my sister, Frozenkit."  He gave a worrisome glance towards his sister who sat conversing with another cat a ways away.  "Not your fault, though.  She's just bitter."

She nodded as she listened to Royalpaw's answers, but frowned as he repsonded to her question about his name.  "Uh uh, not good enough.  Strike one!  Try again."  Frozenkit sat close to him now, her face near his.  She was looking at him with an intensity like no other; partially to make him uncomfortable, but also because she didn't want to miss anything.  Body language spoke a lot more than words at times.  She could tell something was off.

--

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* If you'd like to see an overview of my kitties, go have a looksies at my profile!*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Don't forget to click the pictures

February 12, 2018 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
"Hello Ivy" She quickly rolled over and gazed at her "Are you all right?" Worry glinted in her eyes as she examined her usually cheerful friend "Did some idiot tom hurt you? If they did I will rip his ears off!" She growled as she unsheathed her claws and kneaded the rotting leaves on the floor.
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 12, 2018 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Ivyshine laughed slightly at Acornwhisp's words, but remailed mostly thye same, "Im alright, i just heard some terrible news at the gathering." she said, even though she promised Stormfire she wouldent tell anyone. "apparently, in SunClan, an apprentice, Rainpaw, was found torn apart on the border with EclipseClan" she said, wincing at her own words. "And there was EarthClan scent all around too."

--

February 12, 2018 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ice

Smallpaw tensed once more when the kit grabbed his paw and with his teeth...? This kit was a little too hyper for him, but he knew he had to get out of his shell and be social, even if it hurt him to do so. "Some cats are just like that." He mummered softly, not following his gaze. He knew that just even looking at someone, could cause a fight, espically with bitter cats.

February 12, 2018 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
"Oh dear thats awful!" She said shock replacing the worry in her eyes. Her hackles raised up as she blinked trying to think "Who told you this I didn't hear any leaders, deputies or medicine cats talking about a Sunclan murder?" Her Orange eyes glowed in the remaining sun. Her thick Maine Coon pelt was slightly matted since she had come back from a hunting trip just before sunset.
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 12, 2018 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Well, since we are friends, I guess I can be honest with you." Royalpaw said teasingly before continuing. "My mother never gave me a name because she didn't belive that I'd live long enough for it to matter." He replied quickly, looking down. He then realized that his mother wasn't sending him away to find a better life, she had sent him away to die. This realization tore through his heart like a claw, and all light died within his sharp green eyes.

--

February 12, 2018 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

Tinderkit frowned at Smallpaw's response.  "There's always a reason; it's just not evident upon first glance."  The brown tabby rolled back on to his stomach and looked at him with eyes that were full of questions, but knew better than to pry.  "Is there anything that can be done to cheer you up?  Do you want food?"  His tail flicked toward the sparce pile of food.  Everyone must have already eaten.

She flattened her ears at his teasing tone, but let him speak.  His reponse wasn't at all what she was expecting, and indeed left a bitter taste in her mouth.  Parents...  There's not a single good thing about them.  "Your mother's a good-for-nothing, then.  As is mine."  Frozenkit realized that she did, perhaps, have more in common with the tom than she had initially assumed.  "I didn't mean to bring up such a touchy subject," she murmurred.  Her voice was quiet.  She understood the pain that shone in Royalpaw's eyes; she lived it everyday.  It was why she was always so quick to anger, and push others away; to distract the mind.  "You shouldn't waste your emotions on someone pathetic enough to abandon you, they aren't worth the trouble."

--

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* If you'd like to see an overview of my kitties, go have a looksies at my profile!*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

February 12, 2018 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Dipperfall slowly walked into the camp with a soft sigh, glancing around. He wasn't so sure what to do now that he was a warrior...he didn't feel any different. Could he boss others around now? He didn't feel too comfortable doing that..The only thing on his mind was Rosepaw..And how the closest cat to him didn't even trust her. How could he fall for a she-cat that his sister didn't like..? Would it ever work out?

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 12, 2018 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ice

Maybe, trying out this "friend" thing wasn't a good idea. Smallpaw had a feeling that the kit was now, upset at him for his answer. He was just too scared, how could he ever have friends, be a warrior, or do anything with his life, if he was so scared of even his own shadow? "I'm not... down... I'm just... always been a really... bad scaredy cat..." He replied softly, looking at the fresh kill pile. His stomach rumbled, he was indeed hungry.

February 12, 2018 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Royalpaw smiled at Frozenkit's kind words. "Yeah, you're probably right." he said with a bit of a chuckle, his original sadness already leaving. "Does this mean we are friends now?" he asked, his eyes hopeful. He wasn't going to give up until she relented.

--

February 12, 2018 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

She began to worry, "I really shouldent have said anything, im sorry. I promised iwouldent tell anyone, and ialreadt broke that. I wont say their name, because i dont want them to get into trouble. But i do know that they didnt say at the gathering because SunClan didnt want anyone to know, just because it happened so recently and they didnt have anyinformation to share. They didnt want to worry the other clans" she explained. "But, i just cant stop thinking about it, someone killed an apprentice, a brand new apprentice. She was only 6 and a half moons old!" she said, holding back her tears.

--

February 12, 2018 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

The tomcat smiled at Smallpaw's honesty, and then proceeded to laugh as he heard his stomach rumble.  "Here."  Tinderkit picked himself up and made his way over to the pile of food.  He grabbed a small mouse for himself, and an even larger one for his new friend.  "I can tell you're hungry."  Tinder settled back down beside him and waited for Smallpaw to begin eating before he ate his own.  "Go on, have a bite."

A half-smile broke out over her lips, the first attempt at one all day.  It made her feel better knowing she had someone other than her brother who knew how she felt, even though she would never admit it to him.  "I guess so...  Don't push me, though.  You're already on thin ice for striking out once."  Frozenkit glanced at her brother as she spoke and felt a twinge of jealousy as she watched him sharing prey with another cat.  "My brother and I are a package deal, you know.  If you get me, you also get him, and he's annoyingly cheery."

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

(I ship royalpaw and frozenkit so hard btw)

Royalpaw laughed a little, glancing over to where Frozenkit was looking. "Lemme guess, kinda like me?" he asked jokingly, before standing. "He sounds great." he purred, looking back at Frozenkit. "You hungry?" he asked.

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ice

Smallpaw looked at the mouse in awe, this was his first time that he had shared with anyone and it sent a warm shiver down his spine. "Thank you... for being nice to me... it makes me... feel warmer.. sharing with someone." A small blush appeared on his face as he bit into the mouse, savoring the flavor and satisfying his empty stomach.

February 13, 2018 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

Tinderkit grinned.  "You don't have to thank me, it's what everyone should do with each other."  After watching Smallpaw bite in to his mouse, he bit in to his own.  It was nice being able to share with someone, other than his sister, for a change.  As much as he loved her, it was a tough job keeping her in check.  It was also lonely.  "You'll be fine, Smallpaw.  I'd even say you're the scariest of all the apprentices!  You'll definitely make a great warrior once you're old enough."  He puffed out his chest.  "And me, an apprentice!  Just one more moon."

(It makes me want to bump her up to an apprentice so they can be all "I hate you but I really love you" in the den together and now Im going to hate having to wait :'( )

"Oh no, you're far worse."  She scrunched up her nose.  "There's annoying, and then there's infuriating and you're definitely the latter."  As Royalpaw stood, Frozenkit followed suit, though she hadn't intended to follow after him.  "I mean, I could eat...  But just because we're..."  She shivered, "...friends, doesn't mean I'm going to share anything with you!  You get your own."

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"I can't eat until I've gone hunting, but I will talk with you while you eat so you can insult me more." Royalpaw replied, a glimmer of amusement in his emerald eyes. "Ladies first." he purred, gesturing with his tail. 

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ice

Smallpaw giggled slightly, his blush growing a bit bigger. However when he heard someone coming towards them, he quickly went back into his nervous attuitude, niggling at the end of his mouse when they approached. He was scared, but he had to be strong, plus he had his "friend" with him? Or so the thought they were friends, but he wasn't too sure at the moment.

February 13, 2018 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.