Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

TabiKat
(I sense a love story beginning *wink wink*) "Oh yeah? Well just wait till I'm leader! You'll regret messing with me then!" Royalpaw retorted, glaring back at the she-kit and getting into the best fighting stance he could manage.
--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 12, 2018 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

(If Royalpaw can stand Frozen's personality, I'd give him so many cookies) "Leader?"  Frozen gave him a puzzled look.  "You?"  She burst out with a cruel laugh, head pulled back and eyes closed.  "That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.  Look!  You can't even stand right!"  She couldn't actually tell if that was the correct fighting stance or not, she just wanted to push his buttons some more.

--

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* If you'd like to see an overview of my kitties, go have a looksies at my profile!*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Don't forget to click the pictures

February 12, 2018 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat
(Poor little Royalpaw) Royalpaw paused for a moment, something clicking in his head. Sitting up, he relaxed a little, laughing along with the she-kit. "Yeah, it is pretty far fetched, huh?" He chuckled, deciding to shrug her insults off. He realized she was just trying to bug him, so we wasn't going to fall for it anymore.
--

February 12, 2018 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

Frozenkit looked truly puzzled now; his response threw her off.  The she-cat faltered, hesitating to say more.  What could she say now?  Him actually agreeing with her brought about the smallest feeling of guilt.  She tilted her head to the side, the slightest frown tugging at the corners of her lips.  "I mean... not if you really want it..."  This was no longer fun.  What use was teasing if they weren't going to react the way she wanted them to?  Unless...  Her gaze sharpened.  "Are you trying to trick me?"

--

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* If you'd like to see an overview of my kitties, go have a looksies at my profile!*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

February 12, 2018 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat
Royalpaw smiled warmly at her, pleased his idea had worked. "Trick you? Of course not. You're too smart to trick." He replied, his voice genuine. "I just want to be your friend."
--

February 12, 2018 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

She continued to glare at him with distrust.  "I see what's happening here..."  Frozen huffed and turned her head away from the tom.  "Thought you could fool me, huh?  Well not I!  I am too smart to trick!  Besides," she paused only to turn the rest of her body away from him, so all Royalpaw could see was her back.  "I don't need friends, only Tinderkit."  That's right.  Tinderkit was the only cat she needed in her life; the only one she could trust.  Everyone else was expendable.

--

February 12, 2018 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat
Royalpaw moved to sit right behind her, looking at her with sad eyes. "Everyone needs friends." He replied gently. "Because you won't have your family forever." There was a twinge of pain to his voice. He missed his sisters and mother terribly, and would hate for this she-kit to be all alone like he was for a long time until he joined the clan.
--

February 12, 2018 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ice

Smallpaw was playing with a leaf, ears flickering slightly to listen to the other apprentice's conversations. He wanted to join, but he feared social interaction. It was a weird thing to him.

February 12, 2018 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tangy

(Enter MC Camp) Tangypaw arrived a little before the rest of the returning patrol. Her stomach growled and she faced towards the fresh-kill pile. To her dismay, there was nothing more than a few measly scraps. What little is left must be saved for other cats. I can wait until morning. She ignored her hunger as she pivoted and searched for Lunarpaw to discuss the recent events with her bestfriend.

--

”I haven’t slept, but when I close my eyes, we still talk a lot.” -flatsound/mitch

February 12, 2018 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Pricklekit silently cheered, 'Another friend to play with! And I thought that I was going to be alone forever...' Flicking his tail in excitement, he rose to his paws and mewed to the both of them, "Since we have another friend to play with... What should we play?"

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 12, 2018 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ice

Smallpaw sighed, peering around. It was boring being alone. He stopped chasing the leaf and sat down, staring at the ground quietly.

February 12, 2018 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Turtlekit gave a small shrug, picking games wasn't her forte. She only knew hide-n-seek and tag, but those were so boring that she grew tired just thinking about them. They needed something interesting, maybe they could make up their own game. Not that she would suggest it out loud.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 12, 2018 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

The she-cat bristled in defiance.  "What do you know about loss?"  Anger was apparent in her eyes as she turned to look at Royalpaw.  "Everyone abandons each other anyways, it's just a part of life.  You know what you do when you lose someone?"  Frozenkit faltered for just a moment to swallow the emotions rising in her throat.  "You forget about them."  However sympathetic she was for the evident pain in the tom's voice, she couldn't contain her own feelings.

Tinderkit's lids fluttered open.  His third nap today... what a life kits got to live.  He awoke to find his surroundings the same as they always were: nursing queens and their young children either sleeping or bouncing about.  A pang shot through him; how he missed his family.  The dark tabby tom rose from his nest and shuffled into the light of the day.  Finally, fresh air!  He was getting too big for the cramped space of the nursey's walls.  His sister and himself were due to become apprentices within the next moon, and boy he couldn't wait for it.  Peering around the clearing, his amber optics fell on Smallpaw, a young tom about his age, who appeared glum.  Tinder struggled his way over, his limbs still stiff from sleep.  "You seem down," he remarked.  "Something wrong?"

--

February 12, 2018 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Stillpool padded in with her ears flattened. The gathering had been.. eventful. But she was indifferent to the idea of Moonclan moving to Eclipseclan. That was a far walk, would the kits and queens even make it? She grumbled quietly as she thought, her metallic eyes slightly narrowed and warding off any who tried to talk to her.
--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 12, 2018 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ice

Smallpaw was feeling sorry for himself, before he heard a small voice behind him. The apprentice almost lost his skin, he leaped up quickly and turned around rapidly to see the owner of the voice, before relaxing. "Oh, I'm just... a little bored is all.." He said a in very soft voice. It was obvious that this young tom was very shy and timid.

February 12, 2018 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Royalpaw felt his heart break a little at the pain in the kit's voice. "Hey," he began, his voice gentle. "You never mentioned your name." He smiled, trying to lift the mood a little.

--

February 12, 2018 at 10:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

Frozenkit was unsure if she should respond.  Ears flat, she begrudgingly uttered "Frozenkit."  The little kit let her fur lay flat against her skin as she regained her composure.  "My brother and I are normally off doing other things so I'm not surprised you don't know me."  After another moment's hesitation, she asked, "What's yours?"

Tinder tipped his head to the side.  "Don't sound so down!  There's nothing to be upset about."  With a smile he bounded over to the tom's side and settled down beside him as if they had been forever friends.  "Having the freedom to be bored is something you should never take advantage of," he began.  "First off, boredom and laziness is the mother of all bad habits, but ultimately she's a mother so we should respect her.  That means..."  He rolled on to his back.  "Enjoy it!"

--

February 12, 2018 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Royalpaw" Royalpaw purred, moving to sit beside Frozenkit. "Nice to meet you, Frozenkit." The tom gently nudged her with his nose, a playful look in his eyes. "Guess we are friends now!"

--

February 12, 2018 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ice

Smallpaw tensed slightly when the kit sat next to him. After a moment, he relaxed. "I suppose so." He simply said, watching as the kit rolled on his back. It looked silly to him, but so far, he liked to the kit's attitude. (Sorry, short reply.)

February 12, 2018 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

Frozen was not about to accept that they were 'friends' so lightly.  That position was earned. "Hold on, I never agreed to this!"  She puffed out her chest and held her head high, looking as arrogant as ever.  "I'm going to quiz you first."  Before he could decline, she dove right in to the questions.  "First of all, why did your parents name you Royalpaw?  Did they think you were better than everyone?  And why are you sitting by yourself?  No friends?  As far as first impressions go, you're failing miserably.  How are we supposed to be friends if no one can back up how trustworthy you are?"  She was more mocking than anything, but there were hidden questions within the questions that would benefit her depending on the response.  Hopefully he wouldn't catch on.

--

February 12, 2018 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.