Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

DrownedInRed

" You never know, maybe your prince charming will stride in." Orchardpool laughed with a shrug, she felt sympathy for the she-cat. Orchardpool had found her mate when they were kits, a unique relationship not many had.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 11, 2018 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Stride in and take even more of our prey," Silversnow snorted. "I hope he has the good manners to hold off until new-leaf, at least.  That, or being one Dark Forest of a hunter."

--

February 11, 2018 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Pearstorm shrugged for a moment, his shoulders hunched over in his usual way. "I've been alright-um-well...my pelt keeps me pretty w-warm..How about you?" His tufted ears flicked as he spoke in a skittish voice.///// Chickadeepaw, unlike her siblings, could not sit still with the cold touch to her Manx-like pelt. Her bob-tail twitched a few times and she paced back and forth to keep herself warm. Her dark amber eyes glistened as she searched for her mentor, until noticing the molly was talking to another. With a small sigh, she padded over to her brother and sister, Buckpaw and Antlerpaw and pressed up against her brother. "I wonder when all this coldness will go away...At least it's not raining though." She meowed lightly to them.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 11, 2018 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Pricklekit let out a small laugh in response to Beechkit's comeback, which was silenced by a glare from one of the kits. The kit, who had just been insulted, opened his mouth to make a suitably cutting retort but was interrupted by a nudge from his buddy. "All we're doing is wasting our time to deal with the likes of you!" They sneered and trotted out of the nursery with their tails lashing in aggravation.

Pricklekit turned to Beechkit, eyes gleaming with gratitude and dipped his head respectively. "What is your name?" He inquired, curious of what his newly made friend and protector's name would be.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 11, 2018 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

" I'm Beechkit! Soon to be Beechstar, and those two mouse-brains better watch their mouths." He puffed out his chest a bit, " It would be a shame to feed such petty cats." He strode around, pretending to be leader, his muzzle high in the air. Beechkit looked michievously over to Pricklekit, making a mocking face as he spat out the words of the kits, " All we're doing is wasting our time to deall with the likes of you!" He then pretneded to throw a fit like a badger. 

--

February 11, 2018 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Turtlekit scampered after her brother as he ran toward yet another new kit, it was hard to keep up with all these cats, she couldn't remember half their names and none of them seemed to take much interest in her. She glanced at Pricklekit, tilting her head as she saw his eyes, how unique they were! She wished there was something like that that made her special.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 11, 2018 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison
Pricklekit smiled in amusement and decided to play along, ¬?Well, Beechstar, what will their punishments be? You are leader after all.¬? Raising his paw, he lightly cuffed Beechkit¬?s ear and scolded him playfully, ¬?And when you are leader, you have to act like one! Prim and proper, just like Stallionstar!¬? Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a glimpse of another kit- -Turtlekit, he had believed that was her name- -peering at him with curious eyes. Assuming that she wasn¬?t glowering at his rather odd appearance, he gave her a sincere smile and pointed his nose at himself and Beechkit, as to beckon her to play with them.
--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 11, 2018 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Turtlekit shyly avoided his gaze as he invited her to play along, she'd never had a real conversation with anyone and she was a bit embarrassed to play in front of him. She glanced instinctively at Beechkit, as if asking him to help her with this situation she found herself in. He usually kind of socialized for her, though it didn't quite work like she wished it would.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 11, 2018 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Beechkit stopped and watched Turtlekit, " Come on, Turtlekit, you can't hide forever." Though he knew it was a fat chance she would come and play with them, his eyes were practically begging her. The Cornish Rex knew his sister never liked making conversation, but what's the harm in help her right?

--

February 12, 2018 at 8:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Turtlekit shuffled her paws, trying to ignore the pleading in her brothers eyes. Looking to him hadn't worked out that well. She glanced over at her mother, knowing that she wouldn't get a different response from her. She sighed and glanced at Pricklekit again, he seemed nice enough, maybe this could be...fun?
--
February 12, 2018 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
Rose watched a couple of kits talking to each other a ways off from her spot in the nursery. She wondered what her kit would be like at that age briefly, then was comforted by the realization that in a few moons time her kit would be grown enough to leave the nursery, then she could too.
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

February 12, 2018 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"I should probably be going, then, if things are under control here," Silversnow meowed to Orchardpool, by way of excusing herself from the nursery.

--

February 12, 2018 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat
Royalpaw sat in the clearing, grooming his black tuxedo fur. His paws itched to get up and run, but he had to wait for his mentor or another warrior to take him. Bored, he glanced around the camp, wondering when Owlpaw will return.
--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 12, 2018 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

Frozenkit sat glumly beside the nursery's left wall. She had received scoldings from one of the queens for "tormenting" one of the other kits earlier. It wasn't her fault... the kit had been playing with her tail when she was trying to sleep! Someone had to teach her a lesson. Being one of the oldest kits in the nursery, with only a moon left to her apprenticeship, the fluffy white she-cat felt she didn't fit in as well. Frozenkit glanced around the camp, intent on finding something to do. Her hard blue eyes fell on to Royalpaw who looked "busy" grooming his fur. She lifted herself to her paws and scurried on over to her Clanmate. It was obvious to her that the young apprentice appeared bored. "You do know apprentices are supposed to help the Clan, right? Not just sit there and make themselves look pretty." Frozenkit had boundary issues.

--

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* If you'd like to see an overview of my kitties, go have a looksies at my profile!*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Don't forget to click the pictures

February 12, 2018 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat
Royalpaw jerked his head up when the kit spoke. "Well, I'm not allowed to go out alone, otherwise I would." He replied, a bit bewildered that the small she-cat was so aggresive.
--

February 12, 2018 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

With a slight roll of the eyes, the she-cat sat down in front of him with a loud thump.  "I'm not allowed to go out either, but that hasn't stopped me before."  She had no problem admitting she'd disobeyed strict orders of not leaving the safety of camp.  "Breaking the rules is what makes anything fun!"  Frozenkit inclined her head towards his, and murmured, "Looks like I'm more daring than you and not even twice your size."  Her voice was taunting, a slight smirk splashed across her lips.  Her goal was to get some sort of reaction from him.  

--

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* If you'd like to see an overview of my kitties, go have a looksies at my profile!*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

February 12, 2018 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat
Royalpaw pushed his ears back. He knew she was just a kit but he had never met one so mean. "Oh yeah? Well I bet you've never seen a real life fox!" He said defensively.
--

February 12, 2018 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

Her own ears flattened; she had taken the bait.  "Tch, please.  I eat foxes for breakfast!"  Without warning, she burst to her paws and bowled him over.  Though she was a kit, Frozenkit was just shy of six moons, so although small, she was larger than the rest of the kittens, save her brother, Tinderkit.  The young she-cat had her teeth latched on to Royalpaw's ear, the rest of her body sitting on his chest so as to keep him immobilized as she "ate" the tom.  "Eeeew, you taste worse than a fox!"  She twisted her expression in to a disgusted grimace so as to sell her line.

--

February 12, 2018 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat
"What the- get off!" Royalpaw protested, squirming beneath the kit. His paws flailed uselessly in the air, having never been taught to fight correctly. In truth he had seen a fox, and even watched as it killed and ate his two younger sisters. But this was a memory he wasn't eager to indulge in. Angry with himself more than the kit, he managed to make one front paw connect with the she-kits head, just hard enough to push her, not hurt her.
--

February 12, 2018 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shexie

(That's so sad Tabi ;-; ) She made a little oof as she sprawled to the ground.  It didn't take much to move her, she was tiny and inexperienced in anything fighting, lest her sharp tongue counted as a weapon.  "You're going to wish you hadn't done that!"  Frozenkit rearranged her face into an angry glower, eyes twisted in to a glare.  "When I'm made an apprentice, I'm going to make your life so much fun when I'm sleeping beside you..."  She could see it now: spoiled moss for his nest, or rotting food hidden beneath it.

--

February 12, 2018 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.