Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Twitchkit
"T-tw-twitchkit.." He said with a small smile, passing the smile to beechkit as well "le-leechp-paw is a j-jerk..hi-his m-mom hated m-me t-too.." He laughed "I..I..di-didnt..k-kill my..m-mom..by the way." He said "sh-she was d-dying when sh-she had me on th-the border.."
February 10, 2018 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Nice ta meet you, Twitchkit." He smiled, moving to strech out on his side. His eyes clouded with sadness when he heard the kit's story. "I'm sorry about your mother." He said softly. He didn't know if his own mother was dead or alive, but he missed her terribly. Even so, he kept his happy composure. "Hey, you guys want to hear a story?" he asked, eyes brightening once again.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 10, 2018 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
Finding his jaw starting to lock up from all the talking, he simply nodded, laying down in what he called laying down, though it was just a painful version of him pushing his body to the ground as best as he could "wh-whats the s-story?" He asked, actually looking forward to it for once.
February 10, 2018 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

(see ya twitch! also before anyone else tells you try to make sure very post has rp in it)

Royal smiled mischeviously. "Oh, it's only some boring story about how I fought off a fox all by myself!" He said, voice  growing more and more excited to the end of the sentence. "I doubt any of you want to hear a story like that."

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 10, 2018 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Silversnow sighed as he fled into the warriors' den, her brow furrowed with worry.  It was going to be a hard leafbare for the whole clan, but it was a wonder that Softskin ever survived his apprenticehood.  If their medicine cat froze... it wasn't a good thought, especially since his apprentice seemed so untrained.  StarClan, don't let the kits get sick.

--

February 11, 2018 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
(It hasn't been fully detailed yet but SoftSkin was a kittypet. It's part of his self-loathing since his owners ditched him out in the middle of nowhere. He can't hunt since he was declawed (he hasn't told anyone yet), so he had to join the clans to get food. But since he couldn't hunt he had to be a medicine cat. This is his first winter with the clans.) The bald Sphynx shivered in the warriors den, the need to sIrvine overriding his social anxiety.
February 11, 2018 at 3:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed
Beechkit stuck his tongue out as Leechpaw left, ¬? What a sour puss!¬? He mumbled before turning back towards Twitchkit, ¬? You don¬?t have a mother? I could see if my mum would take you in!¬? He bounce don his paws excitedly, ¬? Do you think she¬?ll say yes, Turtlekit?¬? The Cornish Rex looked at his sister, his blue eyes shimmering.
--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 11, 2018 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

Marblepaw, upon seeing the medicine cat skulking around, followed him. Due to common curtesy, instead of going in she stuck her head in the warriors den. “Are you okay Softskin? You don’t look so good.” She flattened her ears against her head. “Is the cold getting at you?”

February 11, 2018 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Turtlekit gave a nod, glancing at the kit, a faint smile on her face. She hadn't really been around any cats her age but Beechkit, it was strange and a bit frightening, but she knew she couldn't hide behind her brother forever. But, since she had the rest of her life to figure it out, why start today?
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 11, 2018 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

(Ah, that makes more sense)

Silversnow retreated to the nursery, wondering how the kits were managing in this cold.  With most of the clan out for the gathering, there was no fresh kill, but she didn't want to leave the camp even more undefended by taking out a patrol.

"How are the kits?" She meowed inside.

--

February 11, 2018 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Orchardpool grinned as Silversnow entered, " They're great, outside playing. Last I saw of them, they were talking to Twitchkit." The queen twitched her whiskers in amusement, " It's nice to see them making new friends. Especially Turtlekit." The pretty she, got up and stretched looking at Silversnow, " How are you?"

--

February 11, 2018 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"I know I probably don't need to tell you this, but its probably best that they don't stay outside too long in weather like this.  I know they'll get impatient here but... well, I hate to say it but Softskin isn't faring well," Silversnow explained. "I don't know how much help we'll be able to get if greencough strikes."

--

February 11, 2018 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Orchardpool nodded, " I agree, they haven't been out long and should be hungry soon. I'll call them in shortly." She licked her chest fur before looking back up, " I suppose it's because of his lack of fur, poor cat." She tsked, " Hopefully this leaf-bare will bring little, to no, green cough cases. "

--

February 11, 2018 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"StarClan willing," Silversnow simply responded, glancing out toward where the kits played with a sigh.

--

February 11, 2018 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

" Bundles of energy, aren't they?" Orchardpool asked with a soft huff, the she-cat besides her seemed distant and wishful.

--

February 11, 2018 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Yes, though I'm starting to wish they weren't.  If they didn't get so restless in here maybe they we'd stand a better chance of keeping them from the cold," Silversnow answered, giving a shrug in response.  In truth, she'd always wanted kits but the right tom hadn't ever seemed to present himself. 

--

February 11, 2018 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

" They're find, I'd bet you were the same way." Orchardpool flashed her a soft smile, this she-cat wanted kits, it was obvious. Her tail laid on Silversnow's flank, " He'll come along soon enough!"

Beechkit, who was starting to get cold, bounde dover to Pricklekit, Just another friend! He leapt over with a big grin, " Hey Pricklekit, wanna play in the nursery?" He asked, blue eyes sparkling as he waited for thei kit's reply. Lucky him, Making all these friends! Wow! I'm going to be the best leader one day!  He puffed out his chest with confidence before eyeing the two other kits.

--

February 11, 2018 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Pricklekit whirled around at the call of his name, afraid that it was another kit who wanted to taunt him. The two kits behind him narrowed their eyes at the sight of a new kit, as someone who could possibly confront them.

"Play...?" He echoed Beechkit's words as his expression displayed wariness and trepidation. Before Pricklekit could say anything else, one of the two kits interjected, "Why would you ever want to play with this... this sorry exuse for a cat! Look at him! He's not even an animal, with those ugly red eyes!"

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 11, 2018 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

" Look at your ugly face, it's a wonder why you have no friends!" Beechpaw flashed back a snarl heard in his words. The small Cornish Rex looked at Pricklekit, " Don't listen to them, they're just jealous." He grinned, " Come on now! I'm getting cold!"

--

February 11, 2018 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"I was, but I also didn't have much concept of sickness or death," Silversnow bluntly replied, her tail tail flicking.  In some attempt to lighten the mood, she meowed, "Well, half the clan is related to me and the few remainding are half my age."

--

February 11, 2018 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.