Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Castle

Dovepaw blinked her eyes open, confused for a moment. Where had her sister gone? She assumed she had gone. Had she been standing there long? She ignored the pain in her head and focused the best she could on the tom who had approached her. "I guess..." She mewed shyly, trying not to squint. She didn't want to worry anyone.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

February 10, 2018 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Redpaw nodded. "Oh, by the way, I'm Redpaw." He meowed, looking at her squinting. "If you really don't feel well I can take you to see Softskin, he'd help you out any way he can." He meowed

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 10, 2018 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

"No...No...I'm fine," Dovepaw insisted, although she certainly didn't feel that way. She didn't want to deal with the Clan knowing of her injury. Her sister knowing was bad enough. "My name is Dovepaw," she mewed, "I'm going to...uh...go to the den..." She began padding her way over, still dizzy.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

February 10, 2018 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Redpaw nodded. "Maybe we can talk later?" He asked, following Dovepaw a little before stopping, not wanting to seem pushy or creepy.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 10, 2018 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

At that point Dovepaw had grown dizzy enough that she could barely focus on what the tom was saying to her, stumbling forward and nearly falling as she pushed her way forward. She felt like there was something squeezing her head from all sides. It was a burning pain.

--

February 10, 2018 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
Moonclan camp was usually peaceful, lucky enough for the small kit who slept in the bushes when the sun was out and crept out during the night. Unless of course the unlucky scenario where he became too hungry to keep hiding occurred, which it now did. A pair of bright yellows eyes peeking through the leaves before a small crooked paw pushed through the grass. "O-o-ok-k..y-you ca-can do-do th-th-this.." He stuttered through the crooked jaw he unfortunately owned. Taking a deep breath he started to limp into view, keeping his eyes down as he tried to make his way to the prey pile, hopefully avoiding any unwanted attention.
February 10, 2018 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Royal finished his meal quickly, there being little to begin with. Sitting up, he noticed a kit slowly making his way to the prey pile. "Hey there!" he meowed cheerfully, trotting over to the kit. "I'm Royal! What's your name?"

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 10, 2018 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Beechkit, wanting to make friends, but also a goof, ran over to Twitchkit and Royal, his eyes gleaming. " Hello!" He squeaked, bouncing up before looking at Twitchkit, he was different, unique, maybe he could make a good friend! Beechkit grinned friendly towards the kit and Royal.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 10, 2018 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
"Dangit.." Twitchkit whispered, managing to get that word out clearly after many days of repeating it over and over, he hated the daytime, too hot, too busy, to loud, to crowded, he was just glad Leechpaw wasn't here. He despised that apprentice more than anything and the feeling was mutual between them, though for the little white tom bad luck seemed to be on a roll. As he opened to speak it quickly snapped shut at the sight of the slender black tom entering the clearing, twitchkit trying to make himself scarce behind one of the larger cats, royal working for now. "Morning guys.." Leechpaw said with a yawn "the hunting party was exhausting there's barley any prey in this season its ridiculous.." He muttered, his emerald eyes gazing down when he spotted the twisted white tuft, a devious smile parting his lips "hello..I see the freak came out today." He laughed "I wouldn't get to close to that thing you two, didn't you hear? His disgusting little body kills cats! It killed his mother so it'll kill you too if you aren't careful!"
February 10, 2018 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Turtlekit followed after Beechkit, stumbling a bit in the snow, she didn't want him to go too far away from her, all her clanmates seemed so big and scary. She glanced at the two cats that he was greeting and quickly looked away, not wanting to make eye contact and trying to blend in as she stuck to her brother. The little Cornish Rex wasn't the best at conversation or...well, anything that involves interacting with anyone but her family.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 10, 2018 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Beechkit narrowed his eyes at the nosy apprentice, " Oh leave him alone, Leechpaw." The kit huffed, the apprentice had a reputation of ruining everyone's fun, " And where's your mother?" He flashed back a devious smirk painted the kit's face. He could do with a lash once in a while, even if it was from the younger tom.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 10, 2018 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Royal looked at all the kits that have gathered, eyes glowing with excitement. So many new friends to make! His smile faded, however, when another cat about his age came up and began to make fun of one of the kits. "Hey! Cut that out!" He growled, standing between the kit and apprentice. "What's your problem? Not strong enough to pick on a cat your own size?"

--

February 10, 2018 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Turtlekit let out a small meow at Beechkit, warning him not to push this too far, she didn't want him getting into trouble. She knew that someone had to stand up to Leechpaw for being a bully, but she didn't want it to be her brother. At least the other tom was stepping in beside him, Leechpaw didn't stand a chance.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 10, 2018 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
"My mother gave her life for this clan and for that little twisted branch over there." Leechpaw spat, turning his eyes to royal with a soft chuckle "besides I have no quarrel with you two, its this..thing.." He said with disgust as he knocked twitchkit back with the front of his paw "that doesn't belong. Our warriors shouldn't have to waste time and energy making sure this twerp doesn't die, I'm certainly not hunting for it.." He scoffed "h-hey..cu-cut it o-out!" Twitchkit protested though that only made leechkit worse when he fought back "wh-what are you gonna do?" He laughed, mocking his stutter "your disgusting little body killed your mother let's face it, no queen would adopt you and nobody will ever train you. Unlike the more important cats such as myself who will actually be useful to this clan." He scoffed
February 10, 2018 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Royal flattened his ears, stepping closer to the rude tom. "That thing is my friend." he growled "And if you have a problem with him, you have a problem with me." He lashed his long black tail. "And trust me, you don't want a problem with me." His bright green eyes burned with anger. He had seen his mother picked on by cats just like this one, and he despised them.

--

February 10, 2018 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Turtlekit looked back and forth between the two tons, what if they started fighting? Hopefully Beechkit wouldn't get involved. But what if he did? He could get hurt and that would get them all into deeper trouble. She knew her mom was probably nearby,perhaps she should go and tell her?
--
February 10, 2018 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
"Oh I certainly wouldn't want that." He said sarcastically and turned away "you can't protect him forever you know.." He laughed "foxes and badgers have a very good sense of smell..and its not like I'm about to let him in the nursery, he'll have to stay in the bushes and hope nothing eats him at night..what a shame that would be huh?" He laughed harder "but if you two wanna be freaks by association be my guest! It only makes him look uglier to be around normal cats."
February 10, 2018 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Royal moved to sit next to the little cat, wrapping his tail protectively around him. "I would much rather be a freak like him than a piece of rat-dung like you." he retorted, glaring at the tom. 

--

February 10, 2018 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
Twitchkit lowered his head and flattened his ears "I'm s-s-sorry..a..about th-that.." He muttered "I d-dont like t-to-to cau-cause tr-trouble..leechp-paw has always b-been bothering m-me s-since i-i can re-remember.." He chuckled "y-you di-didnt ha-have to s-say all th-that st..stuff..n-now he w-will be m-mean to y-you too..
February 10, 2018 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Aw buddy, don't apologize! That jerk had it coming." He nudged the tom gently with his nose. "By the way, you never told me your name." He said, his friendly demenor completely replacing his previous anger.

--

February 10, 2018 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.