Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Staghoove

Stallionstar looked at the cats who had come over to the exit. "Alright, let's go!" He meowed, leading the way to the Gathering. (Gathering Clearing)

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 10, 2018 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

Marblepaw shook out her fur, coming out of the apprentice den. Her mouth planted in a hearty yawn and she stretched, her tail curling. She waddled through the snow. She was a bit disappointed that she didn’t get to go to the gathering. Theres always the next one, right? She smiled to herself and sat down, grooming her fur.

February 10, 2018 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

(Comet, you can have a character go to the Gathering if you want. I know you weren't here when I made the list.)

Poplarkit sat up in the nest, she looked around before huddling back up against Wolfdaze. It was way too cold for her, even though her pelt was quite fluffy.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

February 10, 2018 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Mousepaw didn't believe her brother's words any longer, in fact, that more he spoke, she saw nothing more than a defensive excuse. Her ears perked up a bit as her name was called and not Dipperpaw's, perhaps this would be a good break from her brother. "Bye, Dipper..." She spoke quickly and followed Stallionstar out, not saying another word. (Gathering Clearing) /// Pearstorm shrugged for a moment, his shoulders hunched over in his usual way. "I've been alright-um-well...my pelt keeps me pretty w-warm..How about you?" His tufted ears flicked as he spoke in a skittish voice.///// Chickadeepaw, unlike her siblings, could not sit still with the cold touch to her Manx-like pelt. Her bob-tail twitched a few times and she paced back and forth to keep herself warm. Her dark amber eyes glistened as she searched for her mentor, until noticing the molly was talking to another. With a small sigh, she padded over to her brother and sister, Buckpaw and Antlerpaw and pressed up against her brother. "I wonder when all this coldness will go away...At least it's not raining though." She meowed lightly to them.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 10, 2018 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Taintedfeather

A thin she-cat emerged from the Warriors den with baggy eyes. Her fur mimicked that of a fox, Light red fur, brown boots, and a cream colored tummy. What stood out was her two white front paws and her molten markings on her back. But her real beauty came from her piercing eyes. They were a green-blue mix that sometimes unintentionally intimidate others. (picture in her description). She hasn't yet adjusted to the bright light the sun had to offer. Her eyes first scanned her clanmates for anyone she knew. ...Negative... She thought. As a result, she allowed her self to let out a silent yawn and proceeded to stretch her sleepiness away. She trotted over to the fresh-kill pile, picked out a small vole and found a place on a warm rock to take in the warm rays of the sun as she ate. 

(hi guys, I'm new!)

February 10, 2018 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

(Hey there Taintedfeather! Be sure to post your characters on the Character Updates page with the proper format and then you can roleplay them.)

Cloverwolf sat by herself, she looked around with shining green eyes for someone to converse with. Despite the freezing weather, she was quite warm with her thick and long white pelt.

--

February 10, 2018 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Ivyshine walked out of the warrior den and notices Cloverleaf sitting alone. She walked up to her, "Hey, how you doing?" she asked as she sat down accross from her, curling her tail over her paws in hopes of keeping them warm.

--

February 10, 2018 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Cloverwolf looked over at Ivyshine. “Oh, hey Ivyshine.” She mewed. “Other than it being a little chilly for me I’m doing just fine. How about yourself?”

--

February 10, 2018 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, it is getting pretty cold isnt it. Im doing fine as well" she statedb as she looked at the bare trees surrounding the camp. "Has anything interesting happened lately?" she asked

--

February 10, 2018 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

”Not that I really know of. I’ve just been hanging around Northhaze a lot, I haven”t really kept up with much.” Cloverwolf mewed

--

February 10, 2018 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

"I see" she responded, not knowing much of anything either. She shuffled her paws in the cold dirt, not knowing what to say next.

--

February 10, 2018 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Cloverwolf sighed. "I wonder what we are going to do though. If this weather keeps up we won't have enough prey to last the winter, and most cats would probably freeze to death if it gets any colder." She mewed.

--

February 10, 2018 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Ivyshine was grateful that Cloverwolf had saved the conversation, "thats true, it is always difficult to fine prey in Leaf-bare and the freezing temperatures dont help. I have been hunting a lot more recently to help get enough foor for everyone." she agreed.

--

February 10, 2018 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Cloverwolf nodded, she heard Ivyshine's name get called for the Gathering. "Looks like you have to go to the Gathering. Make sure to tell me what happens when you return." She chuckled.

--

February 10, 2018 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin cringed when he heard his voice being called. He usually wasn't so adamant, but he refused to go. He was freezing in here- no way was he going out into the open to freeze in public. Tail tucked, he decided to go along with SilverSnow's advice. He quickly sauntered to the warriors den, stumbling inside and ducking into one of the fluffy beds.
February 10, 2018 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

"Alright..." Dovepaw murmured, staring at her sister, trying to focus. The world seemed to steady itself a bit. Grunting, she leapt down, landing clumsily but safely. However, the headache immediately came pounding again, and she nearly stumbled over. She managed to remain upright, but she had to once again squeeze her eyes closed tight in order to try and reduce the pain. 

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

February 10, 2018 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Ashpaw watched her sister with concern for a minute, before turning away, snapping her impassive mask back across her face.

"Get some rest, don't freeze. I'm late for the gathering."

Then, Ash was gone, leaving Dovepaw on her own.

--
February 10, 2018 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Ragekit stumbled out of the nursery, aware that it was freezing outside and terrible conditions for a kit, but he didn't care. The black little tom stood out from the snow like a flower in a mud puddle, and his bright ginger markings didn't help anything.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 10, 2018 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Royal sat in the middle of the camp clearing, a bit sad over the departure of his new friend. He didn't let that fact destract him from the small yet temping food pile in the center. Not remembering when he last ate, he trotted over quickly and grabbed a piece for himself and chowing down immediately.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 10, 2018 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Redpaw noticed Dovepaw and approached her. "Hey." He meowed. "Are you alright?" He asked with a concerned but caring look in his eyes.

--

February 10, 2018 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.