Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Spirit and the gang
Lionheart sighed as he looked back at the practically nonexistent pile. "The way I see it, there aren't that many options. If we can't find any prey in the territory, then we only have one of two choices." he looked back at Stallionstar. "Leave our territory, or die." He'd put it pretty bluntly, but that's truly the only two options he could think of. "If we continue to stay here in Moonclan territory, we'll surely die of starvation, if the cold doesn't get us first." // Foxfang spotted Warpaw, and he sighed in an annoyed way. Standing slowly, he stretched and then began to make his way towards the apprentice. "Warpaw, I need to talk with you." he saif, and he gestured for the tom to follow him into the territory. He left the camp, but he didn't go far, as he was waiting for the aprentice to follow. He found a dry spot just out of ear shot of the camp, and sat down. (poof to MC territory)
--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 9, 2018 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Mousepaw watched as her brother approached her and, with a risen brow, she tensed then turned her head away in an obvious angered fashion. "Go away, Dipper...I had to lie to auntie today...Because of you code-breakers." The adorable, curly furred molly spoke quietly, although a faint growl tugged at her throat. ////// Pearstorm seemed a bit thinner than his usual fluffy self and it seemed to be quite obvious that he hadn't been eating much. However, the tom didn't want to draw much attention to himself. "O-oh-um-H-hey, Bubbledance...We were-um going to go on a hunting patrol...But I-I think it's a bit delayed." The oddly dilute calico tom mewed softly, his thick tail flicking along the snowy ground as his cold breath wrapped around his muzzle. //// Chickadeepaw, unlike her siblings, could not sit still with the cold touch to her Manx-like pelt. Her bob-tail twitched a few times and she paced back and forth to keep herself warm. Her dark amber eyes glistened as she searched for her mentor, until noticing the molly was talking to another. With a small sigh, she padded over to her brother and sister, Buckpaw and Antlerpaw and pressed up against her brother. "I wonder when all this coldness will go away...At least it's not raining though." She meowed lightly to them.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 9, 2018 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Oh, okay!" Bubbledance giggled with a big smile. "That's okay! Just means I get to hang out with you~!" She smiled, plopping herself right next to him. "So, how are you doin' with all the snow?" She giggled with a little sneeze, a puff of air showing in the cold air from the sneeze, and she shook her head with a big smile.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 9, 2018 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar's tail tip flicked a little as he listened to Lionheart. "Well, for now we are staying. If we do leave, we will have to find somewhere close enough to our territory so no other clans wouls try to take advantage of our absence." He meowed. 

Warpaw let out an irritated grumble as he left his grandfather and followed Foxfang out of the camp. Wonder what he wants. (MC Territory)

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 9, 2018 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Dipperpaw's yellow-green eyes brightened. "Aww, sis. You covered for me?" He purred, as if completely oblivious to her anger towards him. He came closer to her and gently bumped his forehead against her shoulder affectionately.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 9, 2018 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Lunarpaw deflated, frowning. "I'm not sure. Maybe we can try to find one of our mentors?" Her enthusiasm is deflating fast as she realizes they may not be able to do anything immediately besides sit and keep warm- assuming they can't find someone to tag along with.

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

February 9, 2018 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Pearstorm shrugged for a moment, his shoulders hunched over in his usual way. "I've been alright-um-well...my pelt keeps me pretty w-warm..How about you?" His tufted ears flicked as he spoke in a skittish voice. ////// Mousepaw took a step to the side as the charcoal tom touched her shoulder, the molly's cheeks puffed out in obvious anger. However, to be honest, it only made her look like a cute, curly kit. "I said 'go away.'...Go leave your sister for that rabbit eater, I don't want any part of Sunclan and your lies rubbing off on me...I can only cover for you so long, Dipper...Stillpool really is suspicious and I don't like to lie." She tried to sound angry, and for a short period of time, Mousepaw did quite jealous, but then her voice turned quickly to being concerned as well. Her ears flattened unhappily.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 9, 2018 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Acornwhisp sat in the corner of camp grooming her tail 'Will I be called to go to the gathering?' She wondered. She looked for Moonclans leader, Stallionstar, and huffed not being able to see his pelt. She looked over in lunerpaws direction and noticed that they were just sitting in a group conversing. She yawned and went back to cleaning her tail
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 9, 2018 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"Ooohh, auntie always acts like she has burrs stuck on her tail." Dipperpaw brushed off with a roll of his eyes. He then frowned, as if finally taking seriously that she was upset. "You left me, remember? You didn't even want to talk to her and I thought she was being pretty nice." He sighed softly.

--

February 9, 2018 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
Rose lay in her nest in the nursery. She wished she could sleep, but she just wasnÂ?t tired anymore. She let out an exasperated huff of air. Fenneckit slept soundly, squeaking occasionally in his dreams.
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

February 9, 2018 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Lionheart blinked once, and dipped his head. "Yes, of course." He said, and though he wasn't put at peace by this answer, he resolved to let it stay there unless Stallionstar wished to discuss it more. He didn't want to press his leader, so he didn't pursue the issue. Instead, he simply asked, "Do you think the other clans are faring as bad?"

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 9, 2018 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"For the very first time, I'm beginning to think that leaving the city wasn't such a great idea," Brambleheart chuckled out his lame attempt at a joke. The russian blue refused to be separated from Maplepaw, so he had settled himself next to her, inside of the apprentice den. Her small ruddy body was tucked into his and his chin was laid across her neck. He was freezing, of course, but he could only hope he offered some shelter from the cold. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 10, 2018 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Elkwhisker, "You'd be surprised, however kind a she-cat is, it is part of being mates to charge into battle together, watch the other's back, and partner hunting patrols. Without the duties of a warrior, it is difficult for she-cats to . . ." Elkwhisker thought for a moment, looking for an alternative word to 'warm up', and finally settled. ";. . . relate."

"I know, but how can a cat say no when their duty is to the clan? Those kits are the future. Have you any?" Silentwhisper asked solemnly, turning his attention to the she-cat. He'd never had the privilege of meeting Stillpool before, and wondered why he hadn't until now. She seemed to think simililarly to him. Just answered my own question . . . he realized, laughing inwardly. He didn't like to talk much.

--

O ye'll tak' the high road, and I'll tak' the low road, And I'll be in Scotland afore ye,

But me and my true love will never meet again, On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond.

February 10, 2018 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Silverpaw frowned once more, sympathizing with the older warrior, though he didn't want to say 'sorry' or anything of the sort. He was sure Elkwhisker wouldn't want the pity. "Well you seem really nice to me, mister, so they're definitely missing out." He huffed and stuck out his tonuge. "Girls are pretty icky anyway." He meowed, his underdeveloped maturity rearing its head.

Stillpool blinked her metallic eyes at the tom. "Duty to the clan or duty to your sister? If it was some other she-cat that had asked you to be the father figure to her b***d kits would you agree to do so so nobly albeit reluctantly?" She asked somewhat bluntly before continuing. "Probably not. Your clan duty is to make sure they are well fed and protected, then trained dutifully when they become apprentices." She stopped, hesitating to answer the 'have you any' question. "There is no tom suitable enough to father my kits."

--

February 10, 2018 at 1:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Mousepaw's minty gaze reached Dipperpaw's eyes for a moment, trying to see if there was any care left in them for her. 'He's defending her, he's actually defending a Sunclanner!' She thought with a frown, unable to wrap her head around the fact that her brother liked that she-cat. She then spoke in a blunt, yet almost murmuring voice to the charcoal tom, fixing her gaze to the ground. "Of course, you think that way...B-But you could have any she-cat in Moonclan and you choose to be with her." Mousepaw turned away, her ears flattening as she left the tom and padded into the Apprentice's den, her heart sinking. The curly furred molly wasn't used to not being at her brother's side, in fact it made her feel strange leaving him.
--

February 10, 2018 at 9:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar shrugged. "I'm not sure, but I suppose we are going to find out soon." He meowed, walking away and leaping atop of High Rock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the High Rock for a clan meeting!" He yowled, his voice ringing across the camp clearly. "As you all know the Gathering is tonight. The cats the will be attending this Gathering are, Tigerfield, Dutchdraft, Duskwather, Mottledmink, Morningdove, Flamingdeath, Riverwolf, Softskin, Brambleheart, Sparrowsong, Shellstorm, Tangypaw, Lunarpaw, Rose, Cypresslight, Ashpaw, Edelweisspaw, Mousepaw, Havenpaw, Stillpool, Owlpaw, Winter, Pigeonbeak, Stormheart, Dewgaze, Mouseleaf, Nightfrost, Nightmarehowl, Twilightpaw, Monroe, Leopardpaw, Splitsoul, Snowpaw, Quietstep, Ripplefang, Acornwhisp, Ivyshine, Corianderblossom, Sagebelly, Dawnpaw, Featherstep, Silentpaw, and Copperpaw." He announced. "Those I have called, meet me at the camp exit, the rest of you are dismissed." He meowed, leaping off of High Rock, as he passed Lionheart on his way to the camp entrance he gave a nod to the tom. "I'll give you details if you wish to know them when we return." He meowed, standing by the exit of the camp, waiting for the cats he'd called to attend the gathering to join him.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 10, 2018 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Acornwhisp yawned at the sound of her name and stood she bounded to the camp exit and cleaned her paws
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 10, 2018 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Sagebelly, just returning from a hunting patrol, pricked his ears once he had heard his name. 'Really? I just got back from hunting just to sleep and now I have to go to this gathering? I feel like a slave.' He thought, grumbling to himself and released the small amount of prey that was crammed inbetween his jaws into the fresh kill pile. "There's still not enough..." Sagebelly murmured uneasily, bothered by the scarceness of prey. Sighing softly, he forced this to the back of his mind, he'd better hasten his pace before his clanmates forget him.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 10, 2018 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Stillpool flicked her ears when she heard that she would be going to the Gathering. Perfect. She sighed softly and got to her paws, padding to the entrance as the tip of her tail flicked back and forth impatiently.

Dipperpaw frowned and shook his head, following after her. He wasn't so sure why she was pushing him away, it's not like he was going to leave her for the she-cat. He didn't even know how Rosepaw truly felt..and how could he leave his sister anyway? They were all they had.."I didn't choose to be with her, Mousepaw. We just..er..met.." He was thrown off by the announcement of who was going to the gathering and was slightly upset when he wasn't called, his mind flashing to the soft ginger pelt of his friend. He shook his head. He should worry about his relationship with his sister right now.

--

February 10, 2018 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Castle at February 5, 2018 at 1:59 AM

Castle at February 4, 2018 at 12:02 AM

River at January 28, 2018 at 1:19 PM

Ashpaw gestured to the next branch for Dovepaw to jump to, as they neared the ground.

"Don't be sorry," Ash responded in a sharp but quiet voice, "Just don't let it happen again."

(I'm so sorry for poofing for so long!) "Yeah..." Dovepaw murmured, following her sister's gestures as she tried not to fall. She sighed as they made it to the branch just above the ground. "I don't know about this..." She mewed, the ground beneath her swirling. She was a bit scared of what was happening to her. How long would the world be like this? She could barely focus on anything for too long.

(Putting this on a new page for River)

"You want to stay up here forever? I'm not so sure about you, but I, for one, would like to live out the rest of my days on the ground," Ashpaw responded, and swiftly leapt from the branch, landing gracefully on the ground below.

--
February 10, 2018 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.