Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

DrownedInRed
Aspenkit frowned at her brother¬?s comment, ¬? Shuddup! I¬?ll be able to do it tomorrow! And if not the next day!¬? She puffed out her chest in a determined matter, ¬?I¬?ll keep trying until I dun it!¬? She meowed.
--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

January 13, 2018 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"No," Birchkit laughed,"You'll just keep looking dumb because your too small." He knew that he might have gone too far in his teasing but he didn't want to back off now, he was having fun doing this./\/\/\ Muledeer frowned at the kits, he would have to look after them now,"Birchkit, you should be nice to your sister," he mewed sternly, to which he got a mutinous glare.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
January 13, 2018 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"Especially when I'll be able to do it before you!" Aspenkit hissed, as she was annoyed at her brother's brash comments. " You'll be the dumb looking one when I master my hunter's crouch and you can't even catch a moss ball!"

--

January 13, 2018 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Imatootle at January 13, 2018 at 3:39 PM

"Hello" she made herself comfortable next to the she-cat and dug her claws in the dirt "ugh I wanna chase something I've been dying to since I last went hunting" she scratched an itch that was on the side of her head "Sorry I sometimes say whatever pops into my head it's a bad habit I know"

"Ah, yeah, it's cool, I get it," Ashpaw assured the warrior, her tone relaxed and maintaining its amicable note. "Nice day, eh?" Ashpaw remarked as another cold breeze whispered through the camp, her voice holding a good-natured sarcasm.
January 13, 2018 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Winter peeked around the corner of the leaf-clump, scrambling backwards when she noticed a warrior now sitting besides the she-cat apprentice. "Gwah!" she squeaked, covering her face again, now out of the cover of leaves.
January 13, 2018 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
"Yep totally" she responded equally sarcastic "Wanna go hunting? I could teach you a few moves and the prey pile is getting low" She asked "There might be a lot of mice at a place I know" she stood slowly and looked at the bramble entrance "You up for it?" She heard the tiny squeak and chuckled quietly
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
January 13, 2018 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Birchkit stuck his tongue out at his sister,"I dint care, I'll be better at fighting so I can just take your prey anyway and you can't do anything about it."/\/\/\ "That goes for you too, Aspenkit," Muledeer scolded, trying not to sigh in exasperation,"Since you two obviously can't get along together, you can just split up. Birchkit, go back to the nursery until you can learn how to behave. And you, Aspenkit, you can go and sit by the elders den, I'll come and see you in a moment."
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
January 13, 2018 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Aspenkit pinned her ears as she was scolded by her Uncle, her blue eyes moved towards the ground as she sighed, " Yes, Muledeer..." She mumbled before heading off to the Elder's den. The young she-cat's tail dragged in the dirt, sending up dust until she sat in the entrance.

--

January 13, 2018 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River
"Oh, sure! Thanks!" Ashpaw replied, a bright enthusiasm sparking in her eyes. All thoughts of the leaf-chasing kit from before forgotten, Ash stood as well, ready to depart. It had been a while since she'd actually had someone mentor her in for skills, but she'd trained diligently, and had certainly continued to improve.
January 13, 2018 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
"All righty lets go" she meowed as she began to walk towards the exit (MC Territory)
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
January 13, 2018 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Fallowbuck shook his head. "No fighting." He meowed. "Starclan forbids it at Gatherings." His amber gaze moved over to Stonekit. "Sometimes battle can bring some newfound action. It doesn't happen all too often. Some cats kill, but rarely." He explained.

"I'm fine." Redkit meowed with a smile on his face as he wiggled his bobbed tail, watching as Aspenkit and Birchkit also came over.

Ghostwolf shrugged. "Possibly. Although that would have to happen later. Softskin is at the Gathering." He meowed, his fiery amber eyes dull.

Owlkit frowned. "Why not ma?" She questioned with a small whine. "I wanna play out here." She stated, before seeing how close Cinderwolf and Singingjay were. "Who is he?" She questioned, blinking her eyes, still frustrated that she couldn't see out of her left eye.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

January 13, 2018 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Good," Muledeer's time softened as he turned back to Redkit, who seemed to not be phased by his siblings argument,"Why don't you go find someone to play with, I'll see you later." He gave the kit a gentle lick on his head and headers off after Aspenkit, he knew he couldn't just punish them without helping the to better themselves./\/\/\ Birchkit muttered something under his breath and kicked a stone as he headed off to the nursery.
--
January 13, 2018 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Singingjay turned her head to her daughter and shook her head softly. "You're too small to be out here right now, wait a little bit longer." She meowed with a sincere, yet hushed voice then smile warmly. "This is my brother, sweetie, he's your uncle Cinder." //// Mousepaw sat alone, freaking out on the inside without her brother at her side. She wasn't used to it and him being away from her made the curly furred molly scared.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

January 13, 2018 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Redkit nodded before running off. He boredly pounced on his shadow and chased it around camp.

Owlkit's eyes lit up. "Uncle Cinder." She repeated with a tiny and happy squeak.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

January 13, 2018 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Aspenkit looked up as her uncle came closer, hiding in her fur she looked down, silently fumbling with her paws.

--

January 13, 2018 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
"Oh. I understand." Amberfern meowed to her father. She barely knew him, but she wanted to somehow make up for lost time. If he wanted the same. "Hopefully the gathering doesn't drag out."

Cinderwolf glanced to the kit and leaned down, trying to be at eye level with her. He did speak, but he took one of his massive paws and went to rub Owlkit on the head.

--

January 13, 2018 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Muledeer sighed as he looked at his niece,"You know you shouldn't have said those things to your brother, right?" he asked softly, not feeling very comfortable with his newfound parenting position. He knew that they would soon find themselves talking about how Birchkit shouldn't have said anything either, but that wasn't really where he wanted to go.
--
January 13, 2018 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Ghostwolf nodded. "Agreed." He meowed. "Well, you may want to meet your nephew." He meowed, trying to brighten to mood some. He signaled to the apprentice beside Ghosthowl's body. "That's Warpaw." 

Owlkit squeaked with a bit of surprise as Cinderwolf's huge paw touched her head. "Your paws are almost bigger than me!" She exclaimed with surprise, she didn't really focus on just how big her uncle was until now.

--

January 13, 2018 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat

Singingjay purred to Cinderwolf, "that would be Owlkit, I have five others-I mean-four more little ones if you'd like to meet them...I'm certain Fallowbuck would like to see you again as well." A bit of sadness drifted into her voice when she had mistaken, knowing that she would've had six little kits if Harrierkit hadn't been stillborn, but nevertheless, the grey and black molly smiled at her brother as he interacted with Owlkit. //// "Dada, why' mama go out t'ere?" Chickadeekit asked her father with a suddenly concerned mew. Like stated, the beige and grey flecked kit was easily distracted. Her black splotched ear twitched curiously.

--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

January 13, 2018 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
"Oh, hello." Amberfern meowed to Warpaw. "I'm Amberfern, your aunt." She gave a soft smile to the tom.

Cinderwolf removed his paw from Owlkit's head and then nosed her cheek. He was careful not to knock her over, though. When he heard his sister speaking he straightened up and a frown crossed his broad muzzle. He motioned his sister to move closer to him because he could sense that she was upset. He wanted to try and comfort her the way he would have when they were younger.

--

January 13, 2018 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.