Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

DrownedInRed

At it again))

Buck-kit looked up, somewhat surprised, " Is there fighting?" He asked. Did the clans just waste an evening to talk and brag about their clan? The tom was confused still, being as he barely knew anything about the warrior code and Gatherings. Basically just warrior life in general...

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

January 13, 2018 at 12:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
(Are we using this one?)Muledeer looked down at his nephew and forced a smile on this face,"Hello, Redkit!" He mewed cheerfully,"How have you been today?" The Manx sat down heavily, his paws sore for digging his sisters grave and trekking around the territory./\/\/\ Birchkit spotted his brother talking to his uncle and tottered over to them, staying silent but waiting for them to say hello or something.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
January 13, 2018 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

😼 😎 ~Ruby~😎 😼

(I don't know) 

"Why cats look so excited if they fight?" Stonekit wondered, tipping his head sideways. He thought fighting was no good! "Do cats kill?" 

--

Keep your head up, but your paws on the ground

January 13, 2018 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Yes))

Aspenkit looked up at her uncle, Muledeer, " Mule!" She purred, jumping onto his tail playfully.

--

January 13, 2018 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Singingjay awoke from her rest as she listened to the kits speak to Fallowbuck, their sweet voices colliding with her mate's. The grey and black molly smiled and lifted her head with a soft yawn, looking at her little family proudly. Her ears suddenly flicked when she realized that Owlkit was out of the nest. The molly's gaze widened, but she stood up carefully. "Owlkit is out of the nursery and I need to stretch out my legs anyway." A soft laugh came to her, knowing how curious her kits were bound to be. Without waiting for answer, the molly padded out of the nursery and noticed her daughter talking to Cinderwolf. She quickly ran over them, not recognizing the tom's scent. For some reason, he looked a bit similar, she just couldn't put a paw on it. "Owlkit, you know you can't leave the nursery quite yet." She mewed with a soft scold and placed her daughter on her back, wrapping her tail around the molly protectively. Her electric blue eyes flashed toward the tom and it suddenly hit her. "Cinder?"/// Chickadeekit nodded and rolled over onto her belly. "Oh." Her tiny ears flicked and she was crawling around the nest again. The little molly was easily distracted and the light coming from the entrance sure looked interesting to her. She noticed her sister, Owlkit, creeping out of the den to see a fluffy grey tom and her curiosity grew.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

January 13, 2018 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
Cinderwolf was a bit tied up, not sure what to do when the kit spoke to him. He didn't speak, something that made things hard for him.

"Maybe the medicine cats can figure what happened...?" Amberfern replied. Her attention to the kit, almost about to speak but stopped as she saw Singingjay. She turned back to her father and awaited his reply.

Cinderwolf saw his sister before she was to him and watched her take the kit. He moved closer, only after he heard his sister speak his name. A gentle nod was given by the large tom and he pressed his muzzle against his sister's forehead.

--

January 13, 2018 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat

A faint purr vibrated through Singingjay's gray and black pelt, the fluffy molly was still smaller than him, but her heart couldn't be filled with even more wonder. "You came back...Cinder, so much has happened since you left." She meowed softly, a bit over hurt casting over her bright blue gaze. She remembered him being silent, but it didn't matter to her, not one bit. 

--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

January 13, 2018 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
A browning, autumn-tainted leaf fell to the forest floor, a white kitten pouncing on it and trapping it beneath her paws. Blue eyes gleamed in triumph-- this leaf was hers! Winter purred rather loudly, tearing the leaf up with her soft kitten claws.
January 13, 2018 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

A frigid breeze whipped through the camp, prompting a shiver from Ashpaw, who sat outside the apprentices' den. The young apprentice narrowed her amber eyes as she turned her face away from the wind, and her warm gaze landed on Winter.

January 13, 2018 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Muledeer glanced down at his niece,"Hey, Aspen," he purred, batting at the little she-kit gently with his forepaw, just barely brushing her flank. The Manx laughed as she tried to catch his tail, but sadly the little stump was a bit high for the kit to reach, so she wasn't going to be catching it any time soon.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
January 13, 2018 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Kiwikit sat alongside her brother, her little ears perking up against his shoulder. "Where are they goin?" She asked, then pouted. "And why aren't we goin too?" 

Morningdove padded up behind her kits and purred lightly. "It's called a Gathering, Kiki." She purred lightly. "It's when all the clans go to the Hawk's Tree, and they talk about the clans and how they are doing." She nodded and shrugged. "Honestly, it's rather boring." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

January 13, 2018 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Winter continued to smile and remain oblivious to any cold breeze, which would later give her a cold, and pranced around the leaf shreds. She gave a little victory wiggle, tail flicking and curling over her back in happiness. Around this time, however, she felt eyes boring into the back of her head. Winter turned and met Ashpaw's gaze, fur feeling rather warm, and gave a sheepish smile.
January 13, 2018 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

An amused smile danced onto Ashpaw's face, and the she-cat gave a small wave of her tail in greeting. The kit didn't look to be much younger than herself - clearly still a kit, but bound to be an apprentice soon.

January 13, 2018 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Aloenight padded into camp with two mice dangling from his jaws, gently pushing past any stragglers that were making their way to the gather. He cleared his throat and smiled when he saw his family at the entrance to the Nursery, walking over to them with a deep purr. He brushed his cheek against Morningdove's affectionately then set down the mice at her paws. "I wasn't sure if you were hungry or not."

Silverkit shrugged. It didn't sound too exciting anyway. He wasn't worried about the other clans or the cats in them, his world was right here. He leaned over and started chewing on Kiwi's ear with a mischeivous growl.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

January 13, 2018 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Winter's face reddened even more at Ashpaw's smile. Why now, of all times, had someone noticed her? She quickly scooted away, hiding behind a clump of fallen leaves in embarrassment. "Ah..." She scolded herself, covering her face with her paws. A few autumn leaves wouldn't hide her entirely, but at least she didn't have to show her face again.
January 13, 2018 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed
Aspenkit tried to jump to swat at her uncle¬?s tail, but ended up tripping over her own paws, she fell to the ground, bumping her nose, ¬? Ow.¬? She commented before shaking out her pelt.
--

January 13, 2018 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Acornwhisp padded out of the warriors den and saw Ashpaw smiling at something. The warrior padded over and sat, towering over the apprentice and followed her gaze only to see a small kit hiding under leaves rather poorly "heh"
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
January 13, 2018 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River
Ashpaw looked to Acornwhisp as she approached, dipping her head in greeting.

"Hello," Ashpaw offered amicably, her words accompanied by a friendly smile.

January 13, 2018 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"You okay, there?" Muledeer asked the little she-kit, his whiskers twitching in amusement,"You may want to stick to hunting regular tails, mine is a bit short for your size."/\/\/\ Birchkit laughed at his sister,"That looked really dumb," he giggled, his eyes glowing with laughter.
--
January 13, 2018 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
"Hello" she made herself comfortable next to the she-cat and dug her claws in the dirt "ugh I wanna chase something I've been dying to since I last went hunting" she scratched an itch that was on the side of her head "Sorry I sometimes say whatever pops into my head it's a bad habit I know"
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
January 13, 2018 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.