Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Relationships Planning > Cross-Clan Relationships

Ember
Site Owner

---

December 26, 2017 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

I have an apprentice who won't live long after becoming a warrior due to his illness. I'm not looking for a mate but definitely at least awkward crushes. Anyone up for a short, heartbreaking relationship?

--

For what is real emotion but a waste?- Skyblaze

December 27, 2017 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

Also, I have Mallowfern (EC) who was in a relationship with Brokenfang but now he's not here anymore so idk? Any ideas?

(Btw Comingpaw is in Sunclan)

--

December 27, 2017 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashfur

anyone wanna have a cross relation with Ripplefang he is male and in MC. 

--

"Star caln does the weirdest things... don´t you think?" ~ Ashfur

December 27, 2017 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

@Ashfur I might be interested with Mallowfern

--

December 28, 2017 at 10:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashfur

@~Wild~ we can see how well they fit together. What clan is she in?

--

December 28, 2017 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

Earth

--

December 29, 2017 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

😼 😎 ~Ruby~😎 😼

Anyone wanna cross-clan? 

--

Keep your head up, but your paws on the ground

January 5, 2018 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Orbit

Would anyone be looking for a cross-clan relationship? I have some characters :D

--

"If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they're supposed to be there."

January 7, 2018 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.

I have Riverwolf or Ripplingtime, both MC males, that can be involved in cross clan relationships. Message me if you're interested since I forget to look here xD

--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

January 8, 2018 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashfur

ok @~Wild~ i can get Ripplefang to the Earthclan and Moonclan border if youd like to have Wallowfern come.

--

January 12, 2018 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

I have Frostbite open for flirting or a cross-clan relationship if anyone wants.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

January 13, 2018 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
So I've got a very flirty cat in Eclipseclan and she kinda willing to flirt and maybe do nasty with any cat so we can just say she tharsty and kinda desperate
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
January 24, 2018 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Feathersplash in an earthclan queen who lost her mate mysteriously, now she no longer thinks Tom's from her clan would ever want her so she looks for someone else, she is sweet and kind and a little shy, she's looking for a tom who will get her to open up and have fun and act as young as she is, she is 14 moons old, and she has a daughter of five moons, she will be wondering the borders so any clan works
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 7, 2018 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby of MoonClan is searching for a mate to be a father figure for her kits, and as she will soon be in EclipseClan for the remainder of leaf-bare, I thought it might be interesting to introduce a cross-clan relationship. She is sort of an annoying cat but is improving her character greatly, and I don't think she has a gender preference though she might resist feelings for a she-cat at first.

--
February 14, 2018 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Hey, would any of y'all be up for a cross-clan relationship with my SCer Mothflame?

Kamira, maybe my EaCer Brackenstorm could work?  He's very quiet, but would hear out her chatting.

--

February 18, 2018 at 3:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnikit (light) when he becomes apprentice aged or so :)
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 18, 2018 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Aparrion as well!
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 18, 2018 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Looking for cross clan relationships during this merger. It doesn't have to be anything serious, I'd just like to cause a little chaos and force some blurring of clan lines.

Open characters:

MoonClan: Antlerpaw(F, straight), Buckpaw(M, straight)

SunClan: Eaglefrost (F, gay), Silvertongue (M, straight)

EarthClan: Morningsun (M, gay), Otterchirp (M, bisexual), Sootpaw (M, ???), Wolfpaw (M, ???)

EclipseClan: Shere Khan (M, straight), Wookie (M, mostly straight but could play for both teams) 

Just want to stress I'm not specifically looking for anything long term. Just that they hit it off right away, probably have a little bit of infatuation, and then the clans return to their own territories. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 18, 2018 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

@L We could have a sort of close crush type situation between Eaglefrost and Dovepaw, although she is closeted, so she'd probably resist it a good bit at first.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

February 19, 2018 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.