Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Relationships Planning > EclipseClan Relationships

Ember
Site Owner

---

December 26, 2017 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Anyone have a cat they could pair with Nightchourus? She's really sad right now because her mother died and the cat she loved chose her sister over her, so that could be used in roleplay somehow to get her with someone. I'm also looking for a friend for Totaleclipse. She isn't going to take a mate, but she's the flirty type. 

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

December 26, 2017 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

@Spirit I have Creagstep — he’s extremely uncaring and cold — and I’m not sure if he’d be looking for a mate just yet — but we could see how they click :3 *Refering to Nightchourus* She’d have to be able to withstand his dulled ways and just his monotone self in general XD

Really either as a friend for Totaleclipse or maybe something more with Nightchourus. :)

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

December 27, 2017 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

I'm not 100% sure this is allowed so please tell me if it's not, but I have a medicine cat whose too much a victim to her feelings. Anyone up for little secrets?

--

For what is real emotion but a waste?- Skyblaze

December 27, 2017 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

@Beauty we could roleplay them as friends and see if they have potential for future mates, but if not, they could just be friends. *Referring to Nightchourus*

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

December 27, 2017 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Anyone up for a pairing with Stormleap(male), Kobrapaw(male), or Snakepaw (female?)
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

December 28, 2017 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashfur

anyone think they could pair with Ashfur?

--

"Star caln does the weirdest things... don´t you think?" ~ Ashfur

December 29, 2017 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reaper
I'm looking to pair someone up with Gloryshell. He is very positive and straightforward.
--

"The world's not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful," ~ Unknown

December 29, 2017 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashfur

hehe thats just like Ashfur :P

--

December 29, 2017 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reaper
@Ashfur You want to see if your cat is good with Gloryshell?
--

"The world's not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful," ~ Unknown

December 29, 2017 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashfur

ya sure! :) ( she´s the one your Rp w/ rn )

--

December 29, 2017 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reaper
Okay :)
--

December 29, 2017 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

I've been thinking about bringing some gang toms into EclipseClan (all will be fairly large maine coons) and one of their goals would be *making kittens* to populate EclipseClan. They wouldn't be looking for mates, so I just wanted to know if anyone had a character that was interested in having kits but not necessarily finding a mate. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

December 30, 2017 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

My she-cat Ashflower is looking for friends and possibly a mate too if anyone is interested

--

December 31, 2017 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Bump-

Still looking for some more kits with Orion // Shere Khan // Wookie // Achilles! I will design adoptables for them to your liking :)

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 2, 2018 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Once Totaleclipse's kits are apprentices, I wouldn't mind her having some of their kits. Maybe she could get to know one of them while she's in the nursery? Also, does anyone have a cat that Ghostlypaw could flirt with? I'm trying to develop her character, but this doesn't automatically mean that they'll become mates. I'm also looking for a few females to join her "clique."

--

January 14, 2018 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
@L Stoneberry isn't really looking for a mate but more for a flirty buddy and if they could have kits and then like start disagreeing on everything that would be cool too
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
January 23, 2018 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Nettlepaw is in need of some friends according to me, not him xD a forbidden romance would be a big no, but if anyone wants to at least try then that┬?s fine. If you┬?re interested in romance then just have your she-cat approach him and we┬?ll see how it goes. She must be persistent though, or else he will just walk off xD He will only have a mate, or even be interested, if I find the right she-cat :3 he┬?s often times sarcastic and has a short temper, but most of the times he┬?s a calm and a rational thinker. He┬?s also very mature for his age, as well as intelligent
--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

January 24, 2018 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
I'm looking for a little group of "friends" for Jumble. They're going to be somewhat of bullies, and I basically want them to be Jumble's echoes, agreeing with him on everything and backing him up.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
February 3, 2018 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Well, I don't know if she'd agree with him on everything, but I do have Ghostlypaw. She's definitely a bully, and where she goes, Queenkit is sure to follow. Queenkit is definitely a follower, and will literally agree with anyone about anything if it wins their approval. 

Also, does anyone have a cat that could befriend Ravenpaw? He's really quiet and closed off, but if he got to know the right cat, he'd probably open up. He's not mute, but he hardly ever talks, so it'd be a silently understood relationship at first.

--

February 3, 2018 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.