Forums

Forum Home > Relationships Planning > EarthClan Relationships

Ember
Site Owner

---

December 26, 2017 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

I'm looking for some flings or just general interactions with Morningsun and some EarthClan toms. If you have a tom who is a warrior and you would be comfortable getting him shamelessly hit on by Morningsun, please let me know :D 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

December 26, 2017 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

I'm looking for a mate for Panthergaze, a young warrior.  She's straight and a part of my old DawnClan line, so a tom with an interest in a large family would be preferred.

December 26, 2017 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Orbit

@Ember

Would PantherGaze be interested in my OceanStride? He is a young Maine Coon that would love a large family

--

"If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they're supposed to be there."

December 27, 2017 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Sure, we can toss them at each other and see if they have any chemisty.  I'll be in the car most of tomorrow, but after that I should be plenty active.

December 27, 2017 at 1:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

@L I have Skyblaze who in a HUGE player. He loves attention from females so that sounds like a good temporary pairing. 

--

For what is real emotion but a waste?- Skyblaze

December 27, 2017 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Orbit

You're in the car today but I'm open tomorrow!

--

"If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they're supposed to be there."

December 27, 2017 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

~Wild~ at December 27, 2017 at 10:09 AM

@L I have Skyblaze who in a HUGE player. He loves attention from females so that sounds like a good temporary pairing. 

MorningsunĀ?s a male- still up for it?
--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

December 27, 2017 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Orbit

My ADORABLE (LIKE SERIOUSLY FRICKITY FRACKITY CUTE AND AMAZING AND SWEET AND AWESOME) babe FlintPaw needs more friends, anyone have some cats?

--

December 27, 2017 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Hey, anyone interested in a long lasting friendship with Shykit? She's pretty timid right now hence the first part of her name. I'm not going to make a set pairing for her, but I think it'd be interesting if she became good friends with a few toms who ended up wanting to become more than friends in the future.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

December 27, 2017 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

I'm looking for a mate for Hauntednightmares and eventually Namlesspaw. Haunted needs someone who's as sweet as he is, but a little braver than him since he's kind of shy and is constantly using Knightfish as a wing man for every occasion. XD 

Nameless needs someone who's supportive and possitive.

--

"Mama said you and my daddy acted like brothers... He said you were closer than brothers. Doesn't that make you my kin?" ~Malardkit to Price

"It's not the words that hurt; it's the definitions that stick around afterward." ~Labrat

"How can I say goodbye when we've barely just said hello?" ~Growlingbear to Grasseater

December 27, 2017 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

Oh! Penguinflight also needs a mate. I only have him for a few more months.

--

"Mama said you and my daddy acted like brothers... He said you were closer than brothers. Doesn't that make you my kin?" ~Malardkit to Price

"It's not the words that hurt; it's the definitions that stick around afterward." ~Labrat

"How can I say goodbye when we've barely just said hello?" ~Growlingbear to Grasseater

December 27, 2017 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Anyone have any younger cats that could befriend Frozenkit? He basically adapts to anyone's personality and shapes himself into someone that they will like XD
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
December 27, 2017 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

@L yeah!

--

December 27, 2017 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

Also, I have Mallowfern who was in a relationship with Brokenfang but now he's not here anymore so idk? Any ideas?

--

December 27, 2017 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat

@Kingfish; is Hauntednightmares a recently made Warrior? Loomingpaw is quite the pretty flirt, but at the same time rather motherly and sweet if you're on her good side. I'd say she can be mature for her age. xD

--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

December 27, 2017 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

@Shadow I have Shykit if you want to roleplay them together.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

December 28, 2017 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Sure, @Spirit, we can try them out :)
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
December 28, 2017 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

@L yeah!

--

December 28, 2017 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

❄️SnowyBreezes❄️

My two kitties Falconstrike and Dappeldtail are open for friendships or mating 

--

Life is to short to worry about Following the rules all the time but it helps if you follow them most the time just hope where ever life takes you you can have fun along the way-Havenpaw before she died

Danger has two paths. Be a coward and hide or be a Friend and fight lives are risked every day and cowards don't care if a cat has died for them they still hide. Be brave Starclan is all ways here. Frostheart in Starclan

December 29, 2017 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.