Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Relationships Planning > SunClan Relationships

Ember
Site Owner

---

December 26, 2017 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Faux
I have Anat who is apprentice-aged who could use some friends. IĀ?m not sure if I want her to have a relationship with anybody yet.
--

December 27, 2017 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart
IĀ?ve got Deerleap and Quailtalon, @Faux. IĀ?d like both to have some more friends, especially Quailtalon
--

It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my family, my friends, and my heart. Do not trifle with me; for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know ~ Wolfcry

December 27, 2017 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)

I have Pandapaw and Imhotep that could use friends. I know they are related, being second cousins or something of that nature? I think? So maybe they can get to know each other? But only if you'd be okay with that. :)
--

December 27, 2017 at 11:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Faux

Oh, I wasn't expecting anyone to reply so soon. (/.\) <3 @Silverwind & @Gingerheart. I would like that, thank you both of you. Especially you, Silver. Anat is very family-oriented.

--

December 27, 2017 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)

Just as a heads up, Imhotep is a little sore from losing his parents to foxes, but he might need his kin more than ever right now. Even if they aren't overly familiar with one another. But we can start whenever you are ready :) P.S. Sorry for the delayed reply. I was trying to figure what to make for lunch.
--

December 27, 2017 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

@Faux Sandpaw is a very friendly tom who loves making friends, so we could throw him and Anat together and see what happens :3

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

December 27, 2017 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Faux

@Silver, that's perfectly fine. I'll bring her to camp soon. @Castle She's out in the territory where I see you're roleplaying right now so if you wanna have him bump into her on your scavenger hunt for Earthclan cats you can. x3

--

December 27, 2017 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

I have an apprentice who won't live long after becoming a warrior due to his illness. I'm not looking for a mate but definitely at least awkward crushes. Anyone up for a short, heartbreaking relationship? 

--

For what is real emotion but a waste?- Skyblaze

December 27, 2017 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Hey guys! I'm in need of a few friendships for my cats! I will list, give more info, and give descriptions below.

--=--------=--

The first baby is Rainingpaw, soon to be Rainingmelody. She is a big sweetheart, and can be very confident and playful, though she gets a bit shy around toms. She may be looking for a love interest, considering that she will be a warrior very soon.

--=--------=--

Second, I have Hoofpaw, soon to be Hoofheart. He is a strong, very loving tom (much like his late father, Grasseater), and extremely, extremely country. Has a really thick accent, and is a real big sweetheart. He's a large, muscular tom, and is looking for both more friendships and a mate, considering he will be a warrior soon. I will be very picky with who I choose for a mate for him, considering he is Grasseater's son.

--=--------=--

The last baby who needs some more friends is Honeypaw. While she is extremely closely protected from toms by her older brothers (Midnightpaw and Klorel), she is a friendly lovebug. She's extremely tough, and tends to try and fend for herself, following after her older sister Anat's example, and following stories of the she-cat (her grandmother) she was named after, Honeysplash. She is extremely close to her father, and will usually talk to him about things. She may be looking for a mate, but I'm not sure of her exact date she will become a warrior. If you want to try this route, I'd advise to be ready and extremely cautious - Her brothers and father are extremely protective of her, but they don't add up to how protective Anat can be over her little sister.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

December 27, 2017 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Liger

(I'm gonna pretend I don't practically live in the Relationship Forums and just make throw in another character) I have Whitefire who'd be interested in a relationship if anyone wants to try one out? She's about 5 or 6 months old, so she has some time before she retires. She gets attached kind of quickly so if both parties feel the same then it wouldn't take long for things to kick off. She's playful, confident, and she pretty much always has something to say to everything and likes a little fun in her life. If she does get in a partnership I'd like it to end up with kits, she's a family kitty c:

--

If you never get around to doing some remarkable thing, that doesn't mean that you're not worth remembering.

Don't be disgusting, be yourself!

December 27, 2017 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

@Pallet concerning Honeypaw I have 3 possible options

1. Jackalpaw- overprotective and stubborn

2. Comingpaw- has a disease that won't allow him to live long past becoming a warrior, wild-child

3. Chestnutpaw- goofy, clumsy

--

For what is real emotion but a waste?- Skyblaze

December 28, 2017 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
@Faux; I'm pretty certain that Horizonpaw and Anat became naturally friends xD
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

December 28, 2017 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed
@Ginger, I could set up a relationship with Quailtalon with either Rosepaw or Littlebird :)
--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

December 29, 2017 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart
@Redflare, we can give them a try if youĀ?d like :) but if you havenĀ?t seen the warning on my profile yet I suggest you look before making a decision. If you decide you want to try anyway you can use whatever cat you think would be best for Quailtalon :3
--

It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my family, my friends, and my heart. Do not trifle with me; for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know ~ Wolfcry

December 29, 2017 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed
@Ginger, IĀ?ve read it, and was referring to a friendship, we could see what happens from there :)
--

December 29, 2017 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart
@Redflare, alright xD either way it sounds good to me :3
--

December 29, 2017 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed
@Ginger, Rosepaw is adorable, I wish Quail a bit of luck of getting her out of her shell :3
--

December 29, 2017 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart
@Redflare, yeah she is! And heĀ?ll sure do his best :3
--

December 29, 2017 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Hello everyone, I'm bringing back Allurewhisper. If anyone wants to try a relationship or a friendship with her you can. Though I will be very very picky with this one. She is my beloved Honeysplash and Grasseater's kit. <3

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

December 29, 2017 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.