Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Relationships Planning > MoonClan Relationships

Ember
Site Owner

---

December 26, 2017 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

I suppose I'll repeat this here since the other thread was locked. Would anyone be interested in being friends/trying to be mates with a mute she-cat warrior I'll probably be making? She'll be pretty bold and energetic even with her disability.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

December 27, 2017 at 8:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

I¬?ve got Gingerheart and Ravenfrost that can be her friends :3 though Gingerheart might be best considering Ravenfrost is pretty quiet himself XD sadly I have no toms in MC that are free to have a mate, though.
--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

December 27, 2017 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

I think it'd be interesting to see how she and Gingerheart would react xP

I think I'm going to make the kitty now.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

December 27, 2017 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Does anyone have a kit/apprentice that would be willing to try and make friends with Blaringkit? It might be a bit difficult since he loses focus easily and wanders off in the middle of conversations, but if anyone thinks that their cat can handle that, I'll be happy to try it out :)
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
December 27, 2017 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

@Castle, alright xD /// @Shadowstorm, I have Rosekit :3 so far she hasn¬?t met any other kits so she doesn¬?t have friends really xD
--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

December 27, 2017 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

I feel like Quietstep (Mute kitty) could have some interesting interactions with kits xD

--

December 27, 2017 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Okay, @Ginger, we can try them out and see how it goes :)

@Castle, maybe we can try it out some time :)

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
December 27, 2017 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Yeah Quietstep is about to be busy but later :3

--

December 27, 2017 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

I have Everpaw for a mate. They could just be like awkward crushes, for now, considering his age. Then when he is made a warrior, they could be mates. 

--

For what is real emotion but a waste?- Skyblaze

December 27, 2017 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

Anyone have a she-cat in need of a mate? I have Dutchflag who needs someone.

I also need some friends for Daggerstripe and Edelweisskit.

--

"Mama said you and my daddy acted like brothers... He said you were closer than brothers. Doesn't that make you my kin?" ~Malardkit to Price

"It's not the words that hurt; it's the definitions that stick around afterward." ~Labrat

"How can I say goodbye when we've barely just said hello?" ~Growlingbear to Grasseater

December 27, 2017 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Liger

@Kingfish We could try Snowlightning and Dutchflag? Also for friends maybe Daggerstripe and Shellstorm?

--

If you never get around to doing some remarkable thing, that doesn't mean that you're not worth remembering.

Don't be disgusting, be yourself!

December 27, 2017 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

@Kingfish, I have Dewgaze who is a HUGE player. So it would probably not last long unless Dutchflag was something special to her. (The odds of that are low) 

--

For what is real emotion but a waste?- Skyblaze

December 27, 2017 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

I have an apprentice in MoonClan who is looking for a friendship! (Possibly mateship as well, but it will have to develop)

His name is Ebonypaw, soon to be Ebonystream. He is very flirty, happy, and a bit of a wild-child.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

December 27, 2017 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

@Pallet, how close is he to becoming a warrior?

--

December 27, 2017 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Orbit

Hello babes!

I just adopted BlazePaw, my flirty babe

Anyone interested in friends or love interest?

--

"If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they're supposed to be there."

December 27, 2017 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

I believe Late Jan? @Ginger

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

December 27, 2017 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Hmm...I have a cat that¬?ll need a mate at some point to carry on their line, but they¬?re a kit atm. She should become an apprentice early/mid January, though. If you don¬?t think their age difference will be much of an issue and are interested in at least giving them a try, then that would be cool, @Pallet. Though, I suggest you look at the warning on my profile before making a decision. I don¬?t want anymore bad things happening.
--

December 27, 2017 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

For age, that wouldn't be too far off, considering he would still be young, @Ginger. I'd be willing to try. As for your warning, Ebonypaw is not that kind of cat. 

--

December 27, 2017 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

@Pallet, alright then :) then we shouldn’t have any problems xD when do you think we should start playing them? I’m ready anytime, but Gingerheart is a little overprotective of Rosekit right now xD the cat is Rosekit btw.

--

December 28, 2017 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.