Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Plot Planning > Major Plot Planning

Ember
Site Owner

---

December 24, 2017 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
So, I was just wondering if anyone had any questions about the Deliverance? Because I, or another member involved, would be happy to answer them.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
December 25, 2017 at 9:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle
How are we planning to progress with them? I'm guessing right now is more of the recruitment phase?
--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

December 25, 2017 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

I was interested in The Deliverance -- it sounded interesting, how did it form exactly? I'd just like to know some background info, if you wouldn't mind X3

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

December 25, 2017 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
@Castle, yes, right now they are recruiting cats and doing their initiations, then they are going to lay low a while till the clans drop their guard before they begin their killing again.

@Beauty, they were former when to clan cats, Tickpelt of Earthclan and Thundersong of Eclipseclan, met and discussed their opinions on how weak the clans are. I'm not completely sure how this happened, but soon they recruited two loners and began to build their group, recruiting loners and clan cats alike. They are now at the Sunclan-Eclipseclan border killing off Eclipsestar and hoping to cause chaos in the clans so that they could strike fear into and intimidate them.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
December 25, 2017 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

@Beauty, being one of the head members of the group I'd love to offer you and @Castle a position. Over a long period of time, I and a couple more members, @Sand, @Lake, @Reaper, had decided it would be interestign to have a group form. Think of it kinda like Bloodclan from the orginial series. The Deliverance's full intentions are to rid the clans of weakness, any cat who has not only blood lust, but are digusted in the clan's ways, are welcomed. Their main purpose is to bring change into the clans. Right now, they are in the process of killing a cat. Like @Shadow said, out plans are to lay low after the killing of Ecilpsestar, and come back with an army later to attack the clans. Hopefully, we could get enough cats to join and be able to have it somewhat like the ending of The Last Omen series. Yet in the end, they will fail, and the cats would either be killed, or exiled. It would be interesting to see if it comes back up later in the future, probably late next year or so...

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

December 25, 2017 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

How long do you think they'll be recruiting? I'm not entirely sure if I wanna make a cat for it just yet, but I might.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

December 25, 2017 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

@Castle, They'll be recuiting for a while, until they actually have enought cats to attack. Right now we have about 13-15 cats :)

--

December 25, 2017 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversong
@DrownedinRed, I'm intrigued.
--
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate then and now doesn't hurt."- Charles M. Schultz
December 25, 2017 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

@Riversong, are you now? :)

--

December 25, 2017 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversong
@DrownedinRed, Yes, I am. I would like to cause a little fun if ya know what I mean :)
--
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate then and now doesn't hurt."- Charles M. Schultz
December 25, 2017 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

@Riversong, if you'd like to join, tell message me which cat and their detail, please and thank you :)

--

December 25, 2017 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Orbit

@DrownedInRed

Would they eventually steal kits for their cause? (with character's owner's permission, of course :P) 

--

"If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they're supposed to be there."

December 25, 2017 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

@Orbit, that's an interesting idea, I wouldn't put it past them though :)

--

December 25, 2017 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

I would gladly have one of my apprentices be abducted for the Deliverance. Flyingpaw is more likely to happily be apart of the Deliverance but any of the others (Orangepaw, Everpaw, Jackalpaw, Chestnutpaw) would fight for them if they believed it stopped them from being killed.They would never be happy as a part of it. Being the youngest, Chestnutpaw would be the easiest to kidnap. 

--

For what is real emotion but a waste?- Skyblaze

December 25, 2017 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

@Wild, That'll be great :) just message me which one you'd prefer

--

December 25, 2017 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

My character Briarpath is up for anyone to murder, but get in contact quick since she's due to die by the end of the month :)

We should also probably come up some other challenges for the clans to face alongside the Deliverance, that'll be able to include all of the characters.  Maybe some sort of natural disaster?

December 26, 2017 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

On top of a natural disaster of some sort, perhaps EarthClan and SunClan could suspect one of the other clans of being at fault for the murders? Sending a spy or two, or increasing patrols, might be a reasonable response.

December 26, 2017 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Hmm, perhaps since Leaf-fall will approach...Well, at least in parts of the U.S, it will snow in October? Maybe there could be an 'early leaf-bare' where the weather is a mix of snow and rain. That could cause quite a bit of slush and flooding as it begins to melt? I'm just throwing out an idea x3
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

December 26, 2017 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Slush would definitely be unpleasant, but would it have any effect on the clans' ability to survive?

December 26, 2017 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.