Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Borders > SunClan-EclipseClan Border

Alder

Brimstone nodded, his tail curling around her as he led her towards the territory. " Of course, cheif! Let's check it out yeah? It would be a great time." His malicious intentions were gilded by his charisma, the apprentice enjoying how much fun it would be to introduce his new pal to his brothers. Perhaps it would cause Sunclan to blame all the other clans, as they had done before. " Carry on there, cheif."

--

April 30, 2018 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Blossomkit smiled brightly as she took a couple of small steps, quickly turning into excited bounces as she followed Brimstone. "Where are we going to go? Your camp?" She asked.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

May 1, 2018 at 3:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

As the autumn breeze began to circulate, the low pressure system of the atmosphere sticking to his disheveled pelt. The lean tom looked over his shoulder occassionally as they walked, after a while deciding to turn to her, answering with a smirking grin, " Why of course! I have some family I want you meet, cheif. " Now, settling on the idea of carrying her through the territory to the camp, his jaws wrapped around her small body in an unusual gentle grip, somehow his malice still showing in his posture while he brought her back. ( EcC Camp~ )

--

May 2, 2018 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Under the sparkling navy blue sky, a dark silhouette skulked along the Sunclan border. His head was turned twords the glowing, angular shapes of the city. His first home. Eyes of liquid silver traced the lights and shapes with a faint look of annoyance. Why had he left? Why did he have to meet the idiotic spitfire that had been Desertflower? "Tch." He scoffed. Sandstar's daughter through and through. What a mistake. And now what did he have? Nothing but more lonliness, and a burning hot rage deep in his belly. Don't even mention the emptiness in his heart..
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

May 6, 2018 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Pricklypaw, in all her toxic glory, stepped beside the border. She was ever so careless, and she wobbled from side to side with every step. She was close enough to the Liquor Gang camp she could have gotten a hit from there. It was most likely she did too, from a certain brown LaPerm she had become accustomed with. She giggled quietly to herself, with her green eyes flashing as she carelessly stepped into the territory, then out of. It was quite the sight to behold.
--

May 6, 2018 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
The black tom's attention on the city shattered as a soft giggle reached his sharply pointed ears. His liquid silver irises darted back and forth as he searched for the source of giddy laughter. Eclipseclan scent struck the roof of his mouth a beat before she stumbled in to his line of vision. "Who goes there?" He barked, his black pelt spiking warily as she crossed over the border..and back to her territory..then to his..and back. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" He questioned harshly, advancing quickly to tower over her with unsheathed claws, "Borders are no gam-" he broke off mid growl at the scent of catni- er.. mint. So. She was high. Judging by her apperance she was far from being in her right mind. He placed a hefty paw on her shoulder with a suprising gentleness to steady her. "Hold it. Take it easy." He instructed gruffly, less hostile now due to her drugged state. It was never okay to hurt a cat who was not in their right mind.
--

May 6, 2018 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
She giggled a bit, and her eyes turned to him. ?Such a pretty tom you are...? She leaned into his paw, and purred. She obviously had done the catmint for a reason, due to her home life and something else that haunted her past. It was the reason anyone would do it. Take away the pain, wash it down with a hit. It was a sad life some cats lived everyday, but not Pricklypaw. She had done this once, and this was her first time doing so. ?So big, and buff. All for me...? She smiled wonkily, her tail fluttering slowly.
--

May 6, 2018 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
The tom's large pointed ears rotated backwards, suprised by her extreamly direct words. He cleared his throat, not knowing what to make of this she cat before him. He gently held her back, "Uhh..listen..what's your name?" The tom asked, taking in her prickly white and black fur..and those hooded green eyes. He blinked moving back to make space between them, "Listen, High-times I don't even know your name." He meowed gruffly. "What are you doing her anyway? It's dangerous to be out at this time of night, especially if you're intoxicated." He meowed attempting to lecture her for putting herself in such a position. Why he was doing this, he had no clue. A loyal warrior would have grabbed her by the scruff and taken her to Sunclan as prisoner..but he didn't have the urge to do so. Was it because she was high? Because she was Eclipseclan? Or maybe because he had been her before? He winced as fuzzy images of night after night in Eclipseclan, he too had taken to the herb..to numb the painful cracks in his heart. He looked down at her, a glimmer of understanding in his silver gaze. She was probably a broken one too. Like him. "Listen..uh-- im just gonna call you Spike, because your fur is prickly." He rumbled, "Spike, would you like me to take you home..?" He asked with raised eye brows.
--

May 6, 2018 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
?Mah...mah name is Pricklypaw. Ahm almost a Warrior, I?ll have ya know...? She pushed herself closer, the calico pelt she held thick and spikey. She nudged him with her nose, the pink flesh dig into his fur. ?Yes...take me home please. I love a polite tom.? She shut her eyes slowly, one at a time as she tried to keep her composure. She reeked of catmint and everything inbetween, and it was a hardly a gentle ride for the young she-cat. ?Mmm...that silky SunClan scent...?
--

May 6, 2018 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
The black tom visably winced at her touch, the slight red hue to his fur visable as the moonlight shown on to it. "Ah, Pricklypaw, that's not what I meant. I mean, would you like to go back to Eclipseclan?" He didn't push her away, though he became ram rod straight when she came close to him. The scent of the drugs made his head a bit fuzzy, but he managed to remember to give her his name as well, but ignored her comment about becoming a warrior soon. "I'm Wildblood, by the way. Not just some tom. " he meowed, nudging her in the direction of Eclipseclan's camp with his shoulder. It was odd that he knew the direction, as if he had been there before.
--

May 6, 2018 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
As Pricklypaw was nudged along, She began to wobble more and more. Her eyes shut more obviously, and she would stumble every few steps she took. Her tail curled up beside her, and she fell finally. It was more of a blacking out, but she was still conscious. She giggled again, that sickly sweet syrupy giggle. Dripping out of her mouth and onto the asphalt. That kind of giggle. ?EclipseClan? Why not just nap right here, big boy??
--

May 7, 2018 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Wildblood's dark pelt heated at her last sentance. He wasn't sure what to do with her and her..advances. He wouldn't take advantage of her, he was never fond of one night stands dispite what others may think. And he wouldn't bring her to his clan or the deliverance, why he still wasn't sure, but he could take her somewhere. He didn't think Eclipseclan would even let her in to camp at this point..but he knew exactly where he could take her. His old hang out wasn't very far away from here. "Listen Pricklypaw, why don't we go back to my place?" He questioned, "Can you stand up for me?" He moved twords her, leaning over her spiky calico pelt to haul her to her paws.
--

May 7, 2018 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Pricklypaw nodded, her eyes glazing over with a new kind of high. She got up after rolling over, her tail waving closer to the ground, and her ears pulled back. ?Your place? Alright. I can stand.? She started to purr again, and leaned on him for support. It was probably best for her to be with someone in the state that she was in, and how small she was compared to other cats in the clans.
--

May 7, 2018 at 8:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Wildblood grunted in response, trying to make himself seem as if he didn't care too much as he shouldered most of her weight. But in truth, concern was swamping his thoughts, and the contact high he was getting wasn't helping much with these emotions. The dark tom began to support her through the city, and was mildly suprised to find that he navigated through the concrete jungle just as well as he had in the old days. Some things never changed, he supposed. They kept to back alleys, avoiding the side walks and main two legs roads. It may be late at night, but he wasn't taking any chances right now. His silver eyes were constantly on the move, his large pointed ears pricked and alert for any cats, two legs, or dogs. He could see his place after a while, and decided it was safe enough to converse with the she cat who leaned on him. "So. What drove you to be in this condition might I ask?" Up ahead he could see massive piles upon piles of two leg monsters- or cars as he called them- stacked on top of each other in various states of decay. Their eyes didn't glow, and their outsides were dull and rusty. Forgotten. Uncared for. His junk yard.
--

May 7, 2018 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Pricklypaw hiccuped, although that was not a side effect of her high. ?I did this myself. Just wan-...ted to feel a-a-a rushhhhh....? Her words were close to just being slurred together. She eventually laid down where he told her to, and she curled her tail as she stretched on the ground. She licked her lips to get the last bit of catmint off, and her eyes were wide. She stretched her back legs far out behind her, and shut her eyes. ?So nice...such a nice tommmmm...? Her voice seemed to whisk away with every word she took.
--

May 7, 2018 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Eaglefrost walked the border between SunClan and EclipseClan, as though expecting to see her children darting somewhere thorugh the crowded city streets. Monsters roared past on the Thunderpath, but she didn't flinch. She merely stared, ice blue eyes cold and empty. She circled behind a two-leg nest and picked her way slowly through the yard. She didn't expect to find anything, but she had nothing better to do than look. 

Suddenly, she caught the strong scent of tuna. Her stomach growled, and her mouth began to water. Without really thinking, she ducked around trees and then stumbled upon a large metal box tucked underneath a bush. There was a can settled inside of it, which was the source of the scent. She carefully picked her way forward, inching slowly and keeping her eyes open for danger. She stepped foot into the metal box, and then another. Beginning to relax, she approached the can. Then her foot set down on the pressure plate and the metal box snapped closed behind her.

Eaglefrost yowled out in surprise and fear and leapt away, darting back and forth through the small metal crate and frantically looking for an escape. She quickly realized that there was none, and she was trapped inside. 

The SunClan she-cat sat there for a long time, hours, through the night, before a two-leg finally emerged from the nest and approached where she was. Eaglefrost wedged herself into a corner and sat there, trembling, eyes wide, and body otherwise unmoving. The two-leg looked her over, uttered a cry she couldn't understand, and then lifted the box into the air. She was settled in the back of a monster, and the beast rumbled off through the city. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

May 16, 2018 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.