Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Borders > SunClan-EclipseClan Border

PalletEclipse

Honeydusk looked at Sandstar, her gaze low and her tail waving softly behind her. She had caught what transpired - but didn't know exactly how to think of it.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 8, 2018 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandstar's hard gaze lightened as the Eclipseclanners left, the tension leaving his body. The tom made short work of marking the borders and with a flick of his tail he ordered Wildblood to do the same. As the black tom padded away, he turned to his precious wildflower. "Hey...I want to explain what just happened." He rumbled softly, pushing his nose in to her wet fur. "I..I found out that Frecklemask is my sister." He explained softly. "I realised who she was during the last battle...her scent and our similar builds..our mother seperated us in different clans for some reason. I had forgotten that I ever had a family for so long--I've always been isolated..working my self to death every day and night." He paused looking bewildered. "I'm going to ask that she join Sunclan. I don't know if she'll take it, but she needs to. That clan is killing her. You can only be strong for so long and I-I want to get to know her." He gazed down at Honeydusk, searching her green eyes for comfort and understanding. "I've never known what family is--until I had Desertpaw but thats different. Siblings..a mother and father. I've always wanted that." Sandstar looked away, a little embarrassed to be pouring out these broken feelings on to his angel. But, he knew he had to explain it. He would always be honest with her.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 9, 2018 at 2:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Honeydusk watched the EclipseClan patrol off, her green gaze silent until she was approached by Sandstar, her ears flicking back and forth while he spoke, her own feelings unknown. She couldn't say she actually understood, considering she grew up in SunClan with all her siblings and her parents at her side. She had no knowledge of what it was like to not have siblings. Her green gaze searched his, and for a moment, there was hesitation. Then, it was back to the normal warmth the she-cat held whenever she looked at this tom in front of her. "I understand." She smiled warmly. "Your sister deserves a place with family rather than the pain she holds in EclipseClan. She deserves a second chance. Every cat does." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 9, 2018 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
His purple gaze searched her face..was she just saying this to make him feel better? His brows furrowed for a while until he visably relaxed at her words. A breath he didn't know he had been holding left him in a woosh. "I..im glad you have my back." He murmured, and a sudden shakey yet wistful look crossed his face. "I hope she excepts my offer. I think she would shine brighter here- she could be the cat she was meant to be. She didn't deserve the life she was given." A far away look fell over him. "How could a mother do this to her kits? How could she have left her? And then me? And why was I the one to have the better life?" He whispered. "It was hard-- and lonely but, hers seems to have been worse." Sandstar watched the falling sun through the rain for a while until Wildblood returned to them. He gave the tom a nod before turning back to his mate, pushing his nose breifly in to her fur. "We should get back to camp. I need to speak to Anat." Sandstar told her, kissing her lips lovingly. His purple gaze passed over Wildblood before he turned away. His paws splashed a little in the water soaked earth as he sped off through the moors twords camp. His gaze grew more intense as he galloped through the hills. He had come on patrol looking to clear his head, but instead, more troubles had been dropped on his shoulders. At this point it felt as if he was carrying the moon on his back--but he did an excellent job not showing it.(SC Camp)
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 11, 2018 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Honeydusk watched him off for a second, her green gaze wistful but at the same point beside herself. She could see right through his layers, see the pain and worry that he carried. And she just wished she could help more. (SC Camp)

--

April 11, 2018 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Oakpaw yawned as she crept over the heather, her paws barely making a sound on the springy grass. Green-leaf brought dry grass to the plains, drawing out the rabbits as they searched for water. They were near such a source, a small spring that unreliably pumped water up from the earth. Oakpaw scented the air, drawing air in over her course tongue- the rabbitscent was strong and the bloodlusting apprentice's half-tail twitched behind her.

She spotted two ears bobbing through, a large boar by its impressive height. He would feed multiple cats. Oakpaw waggled her powerful and staunch hindquarters for a moment, getting the tension in her spine to build before leaping in an explosive display of impressive strength. Oakpaw had never been fast- her shorter legs and thick build ensured that- but her thick set meant that when she threw herself forward, it was hard to stop her.

The rabbit spooked in just the direction Oakpaw wanted, where Firpaw lay ready to spring closer to the border. If the two could pull this off, Oakpaw could see her mentor being very impressed. But she was a ways away- they had time.

Leagues away, nearer to Firpaw, Whimperingpaw's thin, skinny, emaciated, broken, bleeding paws thudded the grass for the first time in moons. Her run was exhausting and she wanted nothing more than to lay down and rest, but her siblings in EclipseClan's camp were relying on her to find help- before they were interrogated by the leadership looking for her.

Her chest heaved with effort and the malnourished apprentice spotted a light brown spot moving among the dead grass, a giveaway to life! She shouted in ecstasy, the shout cut short as she greedily drank the air. Her entire body was on fire, everything hurt, and her very bones were cold with fear at the thought of being followed. The last time she'd been on MoonClan soil had been her kithood, and here she was again! Or so . . . she thought.

"H-Hey!" she said breathily, collapsing onto her side, tan eyes barely open. She was a sight for sore eyes, her pelt dull and covered with dirt, fleas, ticks, even dried blood in a few places. Her hips jutted out awkwardly from her midsection and it was easy to count the vertebrae in her long, spotted tail. P-Please help me! she thought, help my siblings!

April 25, 2018 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

At first Firpaw had been focused on watching the horizon, where she was expecting her sister to run from. For her it was a simple job of waiting. However, she couldn't focus on it anymore, even as she began to see her sister in the distance. A voice had called out to her. It had seemed...oddly empty in a way. Swiveling her head, she gasped as she saw a cat collapsing onto her side. What was wrong with them? Why were they so thin and hurt?cShe quickly ran out from her hiding spot, heading over to the cat. "Are you alright?" She exclaimed, sniffing over the cat's body. She could only really smell EclipseClan. Had those filthy rogues attacked a helpless loner or something of the sort? It wouldn't surprise her. "My name's Firpaw, why are you running?" She frowned as she stared at her body. "What did EclipseClan do to you..." She murmured, looking for Oakpaw. "Oakpaw!" She called out as loud as she could, "I need your help!"

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

April 26, 2018 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Oakpaw pelted over the crest of a high hill, the boar rabbit fox-lengths in front of her, its large paws dusting her brown face with yellow dust. It was an intense chase and Oakpaw was having difficulty steering it towards where Firpaw waited- it kept veering left, but when Oakpaw tried to correct it, it would turn corners in a flash. Oakpaw didn't have the agility to change directions that quickly- it left her struggling.

But Firpaw was close and the accomplishment done, Oakpaw looked up so she could watch her sister deal the blow to the boar. However, as she skidded to a stop she saw that Firpaw had moved- the rabbit pelted into the forest of MoonClan, beyond the cat's reach. Oakpaw shouted in anger.

"Firpaw!" she looked around, scanning the horizon for the light brown tabby, doing two scans before finally seeing her at the body of another she-cat. She trotted over, not seeing Whimperingpaw collapsed. "Firpaw, what in StarClan's name are you doing? I set you up perfectly! I swear, if you were daydreaming I'll tell Sand-" she stopped abruptly at Whimperingpaw, hissing and gripping into the ground.

"Firpaw, what are you doing," she said, crouching down. why do i scent EclipseClan?

Whimperingpaw struggled to get a breath in and cowered as Oakpaw ran up, tucking her head underneath her arm. "Please don't harm me!" she whispered, EclipseClan's ghosts haunting her- especially Frecklemask, whose cruelty had been nothing short of torture. She shook and from her throat rose a deep and pleading whine. Oakpaw looked to Firpaw, confused.

April 26, 2018 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Firpaw looked at her sister, uncertainty in her expression, "I was camping out in the grasses and this she-cat just appeared out of nowhere and just collapsed! She called for help!" She decided to ignore what her sister had been saying, dismissing that as frustration. The issue at hand was more important. "It's okay," Firpaw murmured into the EclipseClan stranger's ear, "We're here to help. Right?" She glanced pointedly at Oakpaw. They had to help this she-cat! She didn't look like she'd survive a day longer without care, let alone wander through the wilderness without issue. 

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

April 27, 2018 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Whimperingpaw trusted Firpaw, but Oakpaw's dark brown gaze and stronger build intimidated the skinny she-cat. Unknowingly, she was actually the same age as the two, but her malnourished body was only a portion of the size. She took in shallow, fast breaths in an attempt to relieve the burning of her muscles and lungs, unable to think very rationally. "Dirtpaw and . . . Sunpaw in EclipseClan-" she managed to say between gasps, "Tell- Stallionstar! Mama!" she said, still unknowing that she was in SunClan and not MoonClan. How could she know? Then last time she'd been there was when she was a wee thing.

Oakpaw shook her head, "No!" she told Firpaw, "No, we can't- this clan already has way too many outsiders!" she made the decision for Sandstar, who would definitely be sympathetic to Whimperingpaw's plight, "Look- she doesn't even know what clan she's in! This is SunClan, Stallionstar- that's MoonClan!" an epiphany overcame her- this was the kit they'd been fighting over at the gathering. She gasped, blinking.

"Firpaw, this is Tigerfield's kit! EclipseClan has them!"

April 27, 2018 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Firpaw stared in dismay at the starved she-cat as she rambled seemingly at random. Her heart wrenched at the sight. She glared at her sister as she began disagreeing. This cat clearly needed help! This wasn't some kittypet on their border. This was a terribly injured cat looking for sanctuary! She was about to hiss at her sister when Oakpaw's revelation stunned her into silence. "Wait..." Firpaw mewed, "Oh my..." She watched Whisperingpaw for only a moment before determinedly mewing, "We have to get her back to her mother, Oakpaw! She needs her! We need to help her get to MoonClan!"

--

April 27, 2018 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Oakpaw had been hesitant, but if this was Tigerfield's kit then Sandstar had to know. The she-kit didn't look like she could walk- quite the opposite -and Oakpaw took a deep breath as she leaned down.

"Help me get her on my back," she said, being the squatter of the two. "We gotta take her to camp first."

Whimperingpaw breathed a sigh of relief at Oakpaw as they began to help her, crying tears of joy and blubbering in the throes of her freedom. She'd made it! She was finally safe! But then Oakpaw spoke again- SunClan?

She tried to thrash weakly to get away, but was unsuccessful in doing anything but exhausting herself. The tan spotted she-cat looked up in fear, unsure again of what her future would hold. Why couldn't I scent it? she asked- but then it dawned on her. She hadn't been able to smell anything since entering EclipseClan's camp. Had her nose gone bad after hitting her head in the river?

April 27, 2018 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Firpaw's eyes lit up when her sister relented. "Thank you so much Oakpaw!" She exclaimed as she began to shift Tigerfield's kit onto Oakpaw's back, "You're the best!" The cat was surprisingly light to move. It was almost as if she was more of a kit than a cat, even though her frame didn't appear too different from theirs. She hoped Sandstar wouldn't be mad at them for helping the cat out. She would have felt absolutely terrible if they had just left her.

--

April 27, 2018 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Blossomkit sat down where the moorland met the concrete of the city. She gazed off to the city. I wonder what it's like there... Would cats like me better than they do in Sunclan?

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 29, 2018 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

As the firey pelt of Brimstone cascaded into the edges of the territory. His smokey, almost musky scent overpowered the sweet scent of the heather. He had come here before, but rarely in the past couple of suns. In all honesty, Eclipseclan was starting to become ridiculous to him, watching cats in and out and only causing pointless drama. Entertaining sure, but un-needed. His beauty sleep was much more important than that. But just as he was daydreaming, the rustling of the grasses hit his ears, echoing while he made his way over to a small kit, presumingly Sunclan's, although he didn't care. A smirk glided across him before he asked in a deepening voice, " Hey there cheif, what are you up to out here?"

--

April 29, 2018 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Blossomkit turned her small, ginger and white head to look to Brimstone. "Oh, uh hi!" She squeaked, bouncing up to her tiny paws with excitement, her curious, kit mind never thought once that he could possibly be an enemy. "I was exploring, and then I found this place." She mewed. "Is this Moonclan?"

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

April 29, 2018 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

" Ah.. No. Much better than Moonclan." His sarcastic tone was apparent, but probably not to the young kit before him. " Now let's exchange names. Hello there cheif! My name's Brimstone, certified tom of the street! And you are~?" He enjoyed toying with the young cat, perhaps even enjoying the idea of having a little one to do his bidding and influence. What an idea...

--

April 29, 2018 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

"Hi Brimstone! I'm Blossomkit." She mewed, smiling up at the tom. "So if this place isn't Moonclan, what is it?"

--

April 29, 2018 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder
¬? It¬?s where the best of the best come to survive, Blossomkit. You think you are the best of the best?¬? He asked, luring the kit with his words.
--

April 29, 2018 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Blossomkit perked her ginger ears up with interest. "Yes...Yes!" She squeaked with clear excitement in her tiny amber eyes. "Is this another clan?" She asked with a tilt of her head, her eyes still glowing with excitement, but now with added curiosity. She couldn't help but shuffle her paws and bounce a little. This place just seemed so exciting to the abnormally small kit. 

--

April 30, 2018 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.