Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Borders > SunClan-EclipseClan Border

Sandrunner and Co.
A strangled screech of fear peirced the air as Stormleap took in the sight of Midnightsphinx's terrifying face and the blood that glinted in his maw. Stormleap jerked back from the larger Sunclan toms claws, but he hadn't gone far enough. It felt as if a heavy wet rag had been slapped on to his throat as the skin split and blood flew. The wound was deep and horrifying to look at-shocking to the tom that bore the gruesome slice in his throat- but alas it was not fatal. Thank the heavens. Every hair on his pelt rose, a livid look crashed on to his face while his fear scent struck the air. "Murderer! Abomination!" He pronounced with a numb and bloody tongue. His strong back legs bunched as he lunged forward with claws outstreached-aiming for his chest. // Russetfall watched dazedly, his red eyes dim, his chest heaving from his grapple with Stormleap. The tom was a lean little sucker-deceptively strong. But now he was angry and scared. The fight wouldn't last long.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 2, 2018 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Midnightsphinx snarled at the calling of names, and he reared up to match the tom that lunged at him. He was big, and his well-toned muscles were obvious as he felt the claws take through his chest, leaving thin scratches, but the pain didnt phase him. He instead brought his left paw down hard, smacking the attacking tom down with a hard slap of his paw, before landing on all fours again. His anger was bubbling in his chest, and the wounds that bled on his muzzle, chest, and sides didn't hinder him at all as he went after the tom he had downed, raising a unsheathed paw aimed at his chest.
--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 2, 2018 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask hissed in alarm as Sandstar's claws sliced her shoulder, the half-healed scab ripping open to reveal her virgin flesh. She growled, noticing Sandstar . . . slipping.

"Coward! Can't bring yourself to go in for the kill, Sandstar?" she taunted, realizing she couldn't put as much weight on her left forepaw- his claws had done more damage than she'd assumed. She didn't let it slow her, and raised the paw in defense, circling again. She secretly hoped he'd had enough, the battle going badly around them.

"Perhaps you should take your cats back to camp and forget you ever planned this little venture?" she said with a slight mocking tone. She was in too deep though, there was no going back. In the back of her mind, something screamed to be known, but she pushed it back. It's impossible.

--

April 2, 2018 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

HarmlessPoison at April 2, 2018 at 5:19 PM

Right when Buzzing was about to land a jarring blow on the quivering tom underneath him, Blackberry had rammed into the apprentice with an undesirably strong effect that sent him sprawling to the ground. Regaining his composure, Buzzing leapt to his paws as quick as it happened and fired back at the medicine cat, blindly raking his claws at his face. Throughout the commotion, he managed to call out in a mocking tone, attempting to rile his opponent further,  "Aw! Why'd you interrupt me? I was about to teach this sorry excuse of a cat a lesson!"

Blackberry dodged the move easily. He wasn't good at fighting in the sense of actually hurting his opponent, but he was excellent at dodging. "And what lesson would that be? The only cat around here that I see needing a lesson... is you." He said with a raised eyebrow. Quick as a blink, Blackberry was circling the Sunclanner, a small smirk visible on his black face.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 2, 2018 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandstar looked at her, a storm raging in his eyes. "A real warrior doesn't kill to win battles. That's a weakness and cowardess. That is the darkness plaguing your soul. That is how rouges behave." He replied, his voice deep ringing with a nobility most cats would never posess. And for a moment, through the storm rageing in his eyes, he looked at her as if he knew her. Sandstar recognized the bewilderment and the denial written on her features for they were echoed on his own. His eyes flashed to the cats around him, locked in vicious fights on the blood slicked border. It was time to end this. "But you seem eager to halt the battle. And I agree, this battle is over. But we won't stop untill we have Thundersong. She almost killed a queen-and her unborn kits." Sandstar rumbled, his voice rolling like thunder. "This crime will not go unpunished-mark my words she will pay for this. Justice will win." The leader stepped away from her, limping a little. It seemed he gad over done it as usual, and his leg had payed the price. Inwardly he winced at the painful twinge in his shoulder as he put weight on it, his muscles screaming in protest. Outwardly his face was calm and collected. "Sunclan! Stop! This battle is over- this is going no where." He glanced over his shoulder to Frecklemask, the message in his eyes was clear. This was not over. They would meet again- sooner rather than later. Sandstar then strode over to Midnightsphinx, shouldering him away from the wounded tom. "He's had enough." He rumbled, stepping off to let Stormleap hobble away over to Eclipseclan's side of the border.
--

April 2, 2018 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin -whom had been attempting to discreetly drag MesquitePaw behind a tree so he could tend to her wounds- perked up and watched the SunClanners back off. He didn't have time to lollygag, though, as he looked back down at the wounded apprentice. The bald sphinx grabbed some nearby leaves and used them to press against the wound- he could worry about proper herbs and fighting off infection once she wasn't bleeding so badly.
April 2, 2018 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx growled as he was pulled from the tom, but didn't chase him. His ears flicked backward and his tail lashing behind him quietly. The tom was silent - and no words were to be spoken - but the anger that still ran his adrenaline showed in the coldness of his gaze. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 2, 2018 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandstar's ears flattened a little. He lowerd his voice at the warrior. "Midnightsphinx, go on ahead to camp. Let them know we've suffered no casualties and get your wounds checked...and let them know that Eclipseclan did not give us Thundersong." His eyes narrowed, "But we wont stop until we get her. I promise." The leader meowed.
--

April 2, 2018 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"No." Midnightsphinx growled, his eyes scanning the ground. "I refuse to leave until I know they've left." He said, looking at the border. "You should get home to my sister. Before she thinks you dead. Before the rest of the clan thinks you are." He said, not removing his cold eyes from the border. 

Hoofheart had overheard the conversation and softly approached, limping softly from a bite on his paw. "Ah can go, Sandstar. If ya'd like." He said, offering a soft smile.

--

April 2, 2018 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Blackrabbit and Kudzuthroat held back, lashing their tails as they waited for the SunClanners to run off or for the fighting to resume.  Across from them, Frostpatch and Slatepelt stood in stony silence, their eyes narrowed as they waited for further sign of aggression from the EclipseClanners.

--

April 3, 2018 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandstar snorted at Midnightsphinx, "You're as mad as a hare if you think that I as leader will leave before any of my clan mates. What kind of leader would that make me?" The tom looked to Hoofheart with a grateful expression. "Thank you Hoofheart." He meowed. Sandstar leaned in close to the tom, lowering his voice. "And..could you let Honeydusk know that im alright? And that I would like to speak to her when we get home." He drew back, his voice returning to it's usual volume. "Take Frostpatch with you and help Russetfall get home." He rumbled decisively, giving the warrior a dip of his head. // Russetfall slowly made his way over to Hoofheart after hearing Sandstar's order, grunting with the effort. His red gaze found Midnightsphinx's cold blue orbs. "Thanks." He grunted. It looks like they both helped each other out this evening-and he sure wouldn't forget in a hurry.
--

April 3, 2018 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask lashed her tail as Sandstar, "Don't make a mountain out of a molehill, Sandstar. I'm sure your own cats' paws aren't completely free of blood," she said with a warning tone. Snakerain had to have been doing something to provoke EclipseClan's claws. She looked around, spotting her cats had retreated also. She held her head high as she looked around- Softskin had drug Mesquitepaw away, and the way he was treating her- perhaps she was fine.

Sandstar's tall and noble words bit and tore at Frecklemask's psych. What does he know of rogues and survival? she thought with no small amount of vindication. Frecklemask's dusky gray fur seemed a twilight-zone match to Sandstar's pale gold, and as the storm clouds began to drop their heavy burden, the blood began to wash away in rivulets. Frecklemask's fur stuck to her thin body, showing more of her skeletal form. Blood fell from her cut leg, her shoulder-wounds pooling where Sandstar's claws had ripped them open. The she-cat was tender and in pain, but held her head high with stiffness. Oddly enough, her ear had stopped bleeding, though a new hole was present that would never completely close.

"We aren't so different as you think, Sandstar," she bit back, "but if you don't trust us, we will go," she sneered, making eye contact with each of her warriors in turn. There were wounded, and possibly one dead. Frecklemask feared Hollowstar's reaction, but at the same time welcomed it. It's about time we did something other than tuck down and take blows, she thought with a bitter, unwholesome amount of anger.

"EclipseClan! Back to camp," she motioned. She walked up to Mesquitepaw and leaned down, sniffing the still form of the apprentice. She scoffed, slightly sad and not entirely unsympathetic. Quietly, she realized that she had killed her. SunClan killed her, she justified, looking to Softskin with a gentler look. "Don't treat a dead cat, Softskin." she mumbled under her breath. "Get her back to camp," she said in a louder, more commanding tone as she began to lead the patrol back.

--

April 3, 2018 at 8:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Cloudstalker snarled at Pebblepelt who remained by the rest of the Sunclan patrol’s side, coldly glaring back. The Eclipseclanner circled back to limp to Softskin, and she stared down at the dead apprentice. Anger roiled in Cloudstalkers gut at seeing a death at the hands of Sunclan and possibly their own mistakes, but it quickly cooled into a muted knot of anger and sadness in her gut. It didn’t take her long to limp after her deputy back to camp, tail lashing as she glanced around at the rest of the ragged patrol. (camp)

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 3, 2018 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
"All the same, I refuse to kill to win a battle." He responded. "But that doesn't make me weak. " The tall well muscled tom blinked slowly, watching her collect her clan-mates. This battle had been all for nothing other than Frecklemask wanting a rematch. He wondered how she could possibly justify a cat attacking a heavily pregnant queen, let alone on the loner border. It made him wonder..what Thundersong had been doing in loner territory anyway. "By the way.." Sandstar meowed, "Thundersong crossed our border with the loners to attack Snakerain. She left Eclipseclan territory." He tossed the strange information at her paws. It was peculiar peice of prey to deal with to be sure..could the black she cat be behind the killings? Surely if she tortured a pregnant queen she could be capable of such. But unbeknownst to him, they wouldn't get the chance to question her-for she had already jumped clans. Sandstar grunted as she left, turning to his own clan-mayes. "Let's go home, Sunclan." He ordered, looking back over his shoulder as Frecklemask dissapeared. His brow furrowed in thought as he looked a head and began to lead his patrol back to camp. 'I agree, Frecklemask..I don't think we're very different either. ' (Sunclan camp)
--

April 3, 2018 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx watched everyone walk away, but anger still fueled his veins, and there was no way he was going to return to Snakerain and his family in the shape he was in. He followed Sandstar into the territory but veered off from there after calling he needed to hunt to blow off some steam. Just what was that when he fought? He knew he was good at fighting, he knew he had trained and trained for that. But that bloodlust, that anger, it was amplified. It was an anger he had never truly faced. He had been in battles before, fought and fought and fought. Won every time. But this time, he battled with another force, a stronger one. Like another side was in him. He growled lightly as he walked out into the territory, unknowing to the kits that awaited to meet him in camp. (SC Territory)

--

April 3, 2018 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Smokethorn spat as he threw the she-cat he had yet to finish off into a ditch alongside the EclipseClan border, a low snarl coming from him. There was a lot of blood and wounds covering her body, and he knew soon enough she would bleed to death. "You don't deserve the work of my masterpieces." He growled. "You can stay here and bleed until you finally die." He spat, before walking back to the bloody scene he had created to remove any traces that he was there, though the wound on his hindquarters would hinder that... Perhaps... His thoughts trailed off as he left into the territory, leaving the bloody she-cat with no trace of her attacker. (SC Territory)

--

April 4, 2018 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Remember did not die. Something inside of her refused to give in to the darkness swallowing the edges of her vision. She pushed it away with all the fear and agony of a cornered animal fighting for its life. She dragged herself a few inches forward, blood soaked flesh smearing along the ground. She stopped, needing rest from the small exertion, but in a few seconds she was moving again. This time she managed to drag herself a fox length, then two. The tortoiseshell blindly scrabbled across the Thunderpath, into unknown territory, but away from the tom that had left her in this ghoulish state. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 4, 2018 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask walked stiffly to the border and flicked an ear, sniffing to make sure the border was still where it was supposed to be. The markers were still in place, it seemed, and the twolegs were relatively sluggish as well- unusual for new-leaf.

"Spread out and renew them," she commanded as she set to work.

--

April 5, 2018 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

❄️SnowyBreezes❄️
Heastia did as she was told not wanting to cause a problem
--

Life is to short to worry about Following the rules all the time but it helps if you follow them most the time just hope where ever life takes you you can have fun along the way-Havenpaw before she died

Danger has two paths. Be a coward and hide or be a Friend and fight lives are risked every day and cowards don't care if a cat has died for them they still hide. Be brave Starclan is all ways here. Frostheart in Starclan

April 5, 2018 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Ravendeath blinked at the deputy and then obeyed, though he was worried about splitting up. He made sure to stay within sight of the patrol, and he was wise to do so. 

Ghostlymelody was crouched in a hollow underneath a thicket bush not more than two fox lengths away. Queenpaw was crouched next to her, making the small hollow seem even smaller as Ghostlymelody tried to keep her quiet.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 6, 2018 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.