Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Borders > SunClan-EclipseClan Border

Honeyy

Jade lowered her ears with a small frown. "If he's that bad why don't you tell somebody..?" She meowed gently before pressing her cheek against his chest. She couldn't even fathom what he had been going through.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 14, 2018 at 12:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"He'll kill me Jade." The tom whispered, gently nuzzling her head. "Or worse."

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 14, 2018 at 12:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

She felt his words pull down her heart to her stomach, suddenly feeling sick. She couldn't have fallen for this tom so hard that she already had trouble imagining him gone from her, could she? "You can't keep living like that.."

--

February 14, 2018 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
"If I fall the least bit out of line Jade, I'm gone." He whispered, his ears faltering. "And now that I have you... He has leverage." Though, in his mind, he knew he had leverage as well against the monster of a father. He had a burning passion, no, desire for this she-cat. And he would make sure that her death was as drawn out as possible, and would do anything to save that chance. It made the young tom sick.
--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 14, 2018 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"Are...are you sure you want me to come with you? If having me around means that you'll be watched even more closely then.." She trailed off, afraid of what was on her mind.

--

February 14, 2018 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
"I can survive, Jade. More scars or injuries couldn't hurt me as much as watching you leave would." Toxicmamba said honestly. "If you're around, well, I may just have the courage to stand up to him."
--

February 14, 2018 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Jade gave him a weary smile, but she believed him. She nodded gently. "Alright..." She glanced behind her, back to the city. The warmth it gave was tempting to return to, instead of the open moors that Sunclan provided. Of course Jade didn't know about Sunclan's move to the barn or their plan on moving to the loner city. But it didn't matter. The warmth Toxicmamba gave her was more than enough.

--

February 14, 2018 at 9:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Toxicmamba gave a warm smile. "I give you my word Jade. Nothing, nothing will happen to you." He said, dipping his head. He wanted to say more, but how could he? He gave her a light smile, though the fear of returning to camp to see that tom again rose in his chest, he did his best to suppress it.

--

February 14, 2018 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"I believe you." She meowed softly, genuinely believing every word he said. The she-cat then smiled brightly at him. "Lead the way then."

--

February 14, 2018 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Toxicmamba smiled, nodding. "We aren't exactly living in camp right now." The tom began as they moved through the moors. "We live in the abandoned barn at the moment, because of the cold." He murmured, pushing through the snow covered ground towards the barn, his blue eyes sparking with nervousness, but mixed in with hope. (SC Territory)

--

February 14, 2018 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Jade blinked, silently grateful that their clan had been smart enough to take shelter from this cold. But how were they surviving? She recalled them mostly eating hares, and they were long buried into their tunnels by now. She let out a soft sigh and with a final look back at Eclipseclan, followed the tom towards another adventure. (SC Territory)

--

February 14, 2018 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Desertpaw stood nervously at the border, impatience making her black ringed tail lash. // Wildpaw prowled to the border with Sunclan, silent as a shadow. He crept up on her, tapping her between the shoulder blades with his big black paw. // Desertpaw whirled around with her claws unsheathed, a snarl errupting from her maw. She relaxed instantly as her firey purple gaze met his intense liquid silver. A dazed, mooney expression fell on her face. "You're late." She murmured, with out spite or annoyance.// "Yeah.." the large black tom responded, looking dazed himself. He shook his head as if clearing water from his ears. "I had to go on a hunting patrol before I could come." He explained. // Desertpaw nodded understandingly. She smiled softly, sitting in front of him. "How are things going?" She asked, her Desert sand colored pelt smoothing in his presence. Her heart pounded as she looked in to his eyes. // "It's certainly rough. There's a lot of drama and tension in Eclipseclan..but we'll get by. What about you?" // Desertpaw tipped her head to one side, "About the same honestly, I-" her words were cut off as Wildpaw buried his muzzle in to her neck. "I missed you, im sorry I just..I had to see you again. I know how wrong this is.." she heard him mumble. Desertpaw melted, curling in to him. "Hey..I know how you feel..Wildpaw I havn't been able to get you off my mind.."
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

March 27, 2018 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx made his way through the territory, his nose sniffing around for the apprentice and his gaze searching.

--

March 27, 2018 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Snakerain padded beside Midnightsphinx, her gaze searching too. The scent trail lead behind a patch of heather and she heard voices. Desertpaw's...and a tom's deep baritone. Eclipseclan scent was strong here. The she cat turned around the hearher to find Desertpaw cozied up with an Eclipseclan...warrior? No, he was still an apprentice though he was as big as one. "Desertpaw!" She snapped as the two leaned in to kiss. "What in Starclan is going on here?!" The two sprang apart, guilt apparent on there faces, though Desertpaw's held a bit of rebelliousness and Wildpaw's a bit of anger.
--

March 27, 2018 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx stopped as he came upon the two, a low growl in his throat. "Desertpaw, explain. Now." He said, watching the EclipseClan tom. 

--

March 27, 2018 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Desertpaw was at a loss for words as she looked at Wildpaw with a sadness. Her gaze sparked a bit when she looked back at Midnightsphinx. "We weren't doing any cat any harm!" She insisted, "We just wanted to see each other!" Her brows furrowed as she stepped closer to Wildpaw who's ears had flattened. His intense liquid silver eyes cast downwords. The big scary tom look crestfallen. // Snakerain looked furious, but she understood. Desertpaw had found her first love...with a cat from the wrong clan.
--

March 27, 2018 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx growled lightly. "You weren't, but I'm sure your father won't be too pleased." He said, flicking his tail once, before looking to Wildpaw. "Go home." He said, but the look in his gaze and Desertpaw's... "Or come with us to SunClan and ask for Sandstar's forgiveness. And stay with Desertpaw." 

--

March 27, 2018 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Wildpaw's eyes widened a bit...he was giving him this option? He looked down at Desertpaw who looked pretty frightened. She probably though he would leave. Wildpaw looked back to Midnightsphinx. "I'll come with you." He rumbled, his face set. // Desertpaw's eyes widened, her jaw going slack. "Wild-?" She gasped. This was a big move, and a bold one at that. "Ate you sure?" Her tail curled around her back leg. How could she ask him that? Did she want him to change his mind? No. But she..she wanted to make sure he was genuinely happy with his decision. // Wildpaw nodded reassuringly, tilting her chin up with his tail to look at him. "I hate Eclipseclan, you know that. The moors..Sunclan..this could be my freedom. And you," he said, his eyes soft, "I couldn't be me without you." // Desertpaw broke in to a purr, the first one her clan had witnessed from her. "Well..I couldn't either. But now the hard part comes..we have to talk to dad." She groaned the last part, her ears flattening. "He's gonna confine me to camp untill im an elder." She grumbled. // Wildpaw winced, was this the day he would be turned on to crow food? Trepidation was evident in his movements as he twined his sleek tail with Desertpaw's fluffy one. He looked up at Midnightsphinx, dipping his head respectfully. "Thank you." He mewd.
--

March 27, 2018 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx rolled his eyes, letting out a small sigh. He was getting soft. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Come on." He said, flicking his tail back and forth as he led the way home. (Abandoned Barn)

--

March 27, 2018 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Snakerain's whiskers twitched in amusement. She snorted at his sigh, taking up the rear. It seemed her humour was returning, and she no longer seened aftaid or shell shocked. The black she cat hearded the apprentices after Midnightsphinx.(abandoned barn)
--

March 27, 2018 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.