Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Borders > SunClan-EclipseClan Border

Ember
Site Owner

Here y'all go :)

November 26, 2017 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mistypaw was a little ahead of her patrol as they reached the border, she halted and scented the air, making sure no Sunclanners were nearby. The silver Bengal apprentice's gaze traveled along the rolling moorland till they rested on a group of rabbit warrens,wondering how many rabbits could live there.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
December 4, 2017 at 8:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple
Ace sat by the sun and Eclispe border in boredom. He fluffed up his white fur against the moorland wind.
--

"May all your bacon burn" ~ random

December 4, 2017 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
Blitz wiggled his nose at the weird cat on sunclan's side of the border. The cat didn't smell like a sunclan cat.
--
December 4, 2017 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mistypaw spotted a strange cat on the border and, not caring if the patrol leader approved or not, approached him,"And who might you be?" She asked, her sleek Bengal fur flattened by the wind coming from the plains. The apprentice didn't look young anymore, she was nearly full grown so this cat had no way of knowing that she was only an apprentice.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
December 4, 2017 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple
Ace hummed at the sight of the silver Bengal cat as she questioned him. He smiled "Ace," he answered.
--

December 4, 2017 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"And what are you doing on our border?" Mistypaw asked, not taking nicely to his attitude, no matter how he meant it, she took it as a flirting hum and smile, and she definitely wasn't interested in toms right now. The she-cat's silver eyes held a flame that warned him not to mess with her, she definitely wasn't in the mood.
--
December 4, 2017 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reaper
Crimson caught up to blitz and mistypaw. He narrowed his eyes at the strange cat.
--

"The world's not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful," ~ Unknown

December 4, 2017 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple
"Can't a cat just be able to relax near the border." He titled his head a bit to the left as he spoke.
--

December 4, 2017 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Are you Sunclan," Mistypaw asked, getting a little agitated at this cats relaxed attitude, as if he didn't have a care in the world. Her claws dug into the soft moorland grass, wanting to get answers, now.
--
December 4, 2017 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple
"Moonclanner," he corrected her as he licked his paw.
--

December 4, 2017 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Your awfully far from home, why don't you go home before I tear your pelt off," Mistypaw snarled, not buying that he was a Moonclanner on the border of Sunclan and Eclipseclan, he would have had to walk through half of Sunclans territory to get here for Starclan's sake!
--
December 4, 2017 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple
Ace chuckled before his relaxed attitude vanished. He narrowed his green eyes and flattened his ears back "I wouldn't mind fighting you," he growled.
--

December 4, 2017 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"I wouldn't mind fighting you either, so don't expect me to back down, Moonclanner," the pretty silver Bengal bared her teeth, wondering if this cat was stupid enough to believe he could take her on when she had a patrol behind her. Maybe he was that stupid, Moonclanners had always been a bit feather-brained.
--
December 4, 2017 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple
"I'm warning you. I'm not on any cat's side but I know there is cat in your clan who is getting ready to attempt killing the deputy. I don't know who, I came only to warn you and I don't care if you believe me or not." Ace hissed at her. I was only here to warn them, Eclispeclanners are rude he thought fiercely before turning around around and disappearing over the moors (Moonclan camp)
--

December 4, 2017 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mistypaw rolled her eyes, Moonclanners! They thought they were so great that they could just waltz over here and claim that someone was trying to kill their deputy, that sounded like a threat to her. She turned and continued down the border, making sure the markers were strong.
--
December 4, 2017 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
Blitz rolled his eyes at the moonclanner's words before the cat disappeared. Moonclanners are flea brain gossipers he thought. He went to check the border marks with mistypaw.
--
December 4, 2017 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reaper
Crimson felt a bit cautious at the moonclanner's words after watching him leave. "Maybe we should tell the deputy what the Moonclanner said just in case," he told them
--

"The world's not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful," ~ Unknown

December 4, 2017 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mistypaw snorted,"Who cares what some fluff-brained Moonclanner says? He's probably just trying to make us wary of each other, tear us apart from the inside." The silver Bengal flicked her tail as if she didn't want to think a thing more about that nonsense.
--
December 4, 2017 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
Blitz nodded "There just rumors from crazy flea brains." he told Crimson as he finished checking the border.
--
December 4, 2017 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.