Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

Inky
Axolotlsprout heard the fall, and shook her head. ┬?Goodbye, Clericpaw. Meet you at the Moonstone for the meeting!┬? She rushed forward, pushing through the crowd. ┬?Hey guys, lets get you checked out! What an interesting gathering, don┬?t you think?┬? The short medicine cat helped roll Risingstar off Glasswind. ┬?Okay, leaders! It┬?s my fault for not giving Risingstar the a-okay before coming!┬? She yipped out to them all, and looked down upon Risingstar. ┬?He┬?s just exhausted. And Glasswind, do you feel like any of your bones are broken?┬?
--

June 10, 2018 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

While Brinepelt mainly fixated on quietly conversing with Shadedmoss, the MoonClan deputy was unbeknownst to the EarthClan leader toppling over and plummeting from the branch he was perched on top of. It was only then that Glasswind's sudden shout efficently pulled her attention away from the Siberian she-cat. She deadpanned at the sight of how foolish EarthClan presented themself in front of all clans, and pushing all health concerns aside, Brinepelt had to stifle a chuckle at how absurd the scene was. 

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
June 10, 2018 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Blackpanther arrived at the Gathering, leading his brother Lucyan in, just in time to see Risingstar's crimson form plummet from the branch of Hawk's Tree. The bengal's muscles tensed with worry and he pushed his way through the crowd. He came to a stop at the head of the throng, seeing that Axolotlsprout had already moved to resolve the situation. Still, he remained. There was no way the sphynx she-cat could carry Risingstar back to the camp alone. 

Risingstar proved that he did not need carrying when his emerald eyes flicked open and he rolled to his feet with a quiet groan. He looked around, confused for his first few waking breaths. Then everything came back to him. Doing his best to maintain his composure, he let out a short bark of laughter and settled back on his haunches. "I suppose that's my cue to leave?" 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 10, 2018 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Glasswind gingerly pushed himself upright, wincing slightly.

"I think I'm alright, thanks," Glasswind replied quietly to Axolotlsprout, a bit dazed as he tried to process how Risingstar was laughing at their predicament. A sharp glare in the leader's direction was intended to tell the leader that yes - it was definitely time to leave.

--

*He/him*

June 10, 2018 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Risingstar had intended to leave. By the Dark Forest he had even been the one to suggest it! But he didn't particularly like the look that Glasswind had fixed him with, as though he was a disobedient kit out too late after dark. So, now he settled and his emerald gaze fixed on the branch he had just fallen from. He wouldn't attempt to scale it again, but...

"Or perhaps I should listen to what the other leaders have to say first- though I hope none of you mind if I do so from here." 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 10, 2018 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin had finally found what he needed, and rushed over to RisingStar with the herbs he had hurriedly gathered. He crouched down by the fallen leader and pushed the leaves towards him. "Eat these. It's for exhaustion."
June 10, 2018 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Risingstar gave the naked medicine cat a skeptical look at first. He smelled of EclipseClan, and the last run in he had with an EclipseClanner had nearly cost him his life after several days of sustained torture. Still... this wide eyed, pink thing seemed to have only the best intentions at heart. He willed the wary look from his face and accepted the leaves with a grateful nod. He choked them down- bitter, definitely- but he managed to swallow without vomitting. "Thanks," He said to Softskin.

--

June 10, 2018 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin nodded, and put a bald paw on his back. He applied pressure to the spine, checking for damage. "Does this hurt?"
June 10, 2018 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"No," Risingstar answered, a faint tingling sensation running along his spine. It wasn't caused by any injury. There's a naked cat feeling me up in the middle of the Gathering. With Axololtsprout as the medicine cat, one could assume that Risingstar would be used to sphynxes, but the EarthClan cat had a strange, green fur suit draped across her. In contrast Softskin appeared rather different. 

--

June 10, 2018 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
(pbbbftfffft) SoftSkin nodded and backed off. "Okay. Don't go back up there today, though." SoftSkin had come a long way from hiding in the medicine cat den and only leaving at night to relieve himself. He was a lot less self conscious, especially after interacting with other hairless cats in EclipseClan.
June 10, 2018 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Really?" Risingstar asked, his head cocking to one side and feigned disappointment on his face. "I was planning on tree climbing for the rest of the day... man, there go my plans for the night." Maybe you'll find a way to help me through my free time. The ginger tom-cat bit the tip of his tongue in order to stop the question. It rose in his throat, as easily as he exhaled a breath. It wasn't Softskin's appearance that stopped him, but the fact that all eyes were currently upon EarthClan's leadership. The joking demeanor faded, and the handsome tom-cat passed Softskin a gentle smile. "Thank you, for your help...?" His words trailed off on a questioning tone, waiting for the sphynx to supply his name. 

--

June 10, 2018 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
┬?We┬?ll be going now. Thanks...Softskin.┬? She pulled a lip back, and went alongside Risingstar. ┬?You┬?re so stupid! How could you push yourself this much?┬? Axolotlsprout wapped him with her hindquarters, and shook her head. ┬?I┬?m disappointed in you, Risingstar. Not as much as last gathering, but we┬?ve come a long way from there.┬? She shook her head, and waved her tail slowly. ┬?You will sleep when we get back to camp.┬?
--

June 10, 2018 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin smiled in response, glad he was okay. After an awkward moment of stillness he realized he was being prompted for his name and he started in embarrassment. "Oh! Sorry. SoftSkin."
June 10, 2018 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Softskin, eh?" The ginger tom returned, tasting the name on his tongue and giving a slight nod of his head several seconds after hearing himself repeat it. He shrugged off Axololtsprout's tail with a dismissive, "I'm fine, thanks," and let his emerald gaze trail back to the medicine cat. What a cleaner moment it would have been without the EarthClan medicine cat there to cramp his style. "Risingstar. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. EclipseClan is lucky to have you, as much as MoonClan is the worse for losing you." 

Oh, so much more than a pretty face. Much to the surprise of everyone at the Gathering, Risingstar was certain. Though he had not picked up the medicine cat's name prior, he had taken note of his presence during earlier Gatherings, and was acutely aware of the fact that he now smelled of the city rather than the lush forest. 

--

June 10, 2018 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin nodded again and looked at AxotolSprout. "I hope all is well in your clan. Youre welcome to take herbs from Eclipseclan territory if you are low."
June 10, 2018 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar watched the whole ordeal silently, unsure of how she felt about her medicine cat helping the the flea-bag of a cat that had worked his way into leadership. She turned and glanced over the crowd."Not much to report from Eclipseclan," she announced."We are well fed and have recently welcomed new kits to the clan." She nodded to the other two leaders, inviting them coldly to speak.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
June 10, 2018 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

The words didn't appear to have much of an effect on Softskin. Medicine cats were always difficult, something about swearing themselves to StarClan. As though it could function as a proper relationship. What your dead ancestors would want you to stay single and bored for is well beyond me... The crimson tom thought to himself before his gaze shifted briefly to Hollowstar. She had looked away by the time he took notice of her, so he had missed the glare momentarily spared in his direction. "And if you ever need anything from EarthClan," He told Softskin, nodding his head with respect. 

--

June 10, 2018 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin smiled and bowed his head in appreciation. "Thank you, RisingStar. I hope you heal quickly."
June 10, 2018 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anatstar watched Risingstar with an annoyed glare. Had he no respect for Starclan? Passing out at a Gathering like that. If he was so sick, he should have had Glasswind lead the patrol, not come here just to rush the Gathering and make a scene. She cleared her throat a bit loudly before speaking up. "Sunclan is well. Prey is running as expected. I've named Shadedmoss as my deputy and I'm sure she'll hold her own."

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

June 10, 2018 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Clericpaw had watched the Risingstar situation quickly unravel, noting the disapproval in which other cats gazed at him with. Sure, it had been his own fault for coming to a gathering while exhausted, but why were the medicine cats the only ones concerned about him after the fall? "I guess the clans don't really have a good relationship right now," He mused aloud.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
June 11, 2018 at 12:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.