Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

LunarDrop
SoftSkin narrowed his eyes inquisitively at the leaders' tree. RisingStar did not look well.
June 10, 2018 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Brinepelt weaved through the throng of surrounding cats, trying to get to her assigned spot by the roots of the overhanging tree. Good grief, I can barely walk through without getting my paw stepped on. Squeezing out from the bombarded crowd, the MoonClan deputy breathed a sigh of relief and began her way over to the other deputies but her luck tonight wasn't in her favor. Brinepelt bumped against Shadedmoss' shoulder rather harshly as she tried to move past. "My apologies." She excused herself politely, taking a step back from the SunClan's deputy to give the she-cat some space.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
June 10, 2018 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

"Do you think she would have changed her name? Anatstar certainly isn't very traditional..." Stormdream mused. She wondered what her name meant, if it meant anything. She knew from some of the SunClanners that had joined their Clan that some of them had some odd names. The one-legged cat Reign came to mind.

Shadedmoss managed to stay up on her paws as she was bumped, quickly glancing over to who had hit her. Upon recognizing the MoonClan deputy, she nodded to her, mewing, "I'm fine, I'm fine. Brinepelt, yes? I'm Shadedmoss. I hope your Clan is doing well." She knew that if any Clan were to ally with them, it'd likely be MoonClan, so it wouldn't hurt to get on the good side of their deputy.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

June 10, 2018 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?Lost isn¬?t a very traditional prefix, now is it?¬? Lostsea said, a little bit of bite in her tone. Not enough to hurt a cat, but just warn them a little bit. ¬?Neither is Sea, as we¬?re talking about it. We¬?ve also seen...less traditional names in the Leader¬?s mix. There¬?s no point in worrying about it now. Judging it to say the least.¬? Her head turned back forward, and her wispy fur fluttered in the mix of cats.
--

June 10, 2018 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Brinepelt gave a slight dip of her head to Shadedmoss, "Likewise. You were appointed the deputy position fairly recently, correct? I wish you well on your deputyship." She struggled to keep the conversation afloat, given her lack of experience of speaking to her clanmates in a casual manner. Mainly, the only communication Brinepelt was familiar with was only a few simple words spoken, whether it'd be a direct order or a message passed on from another.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
June 10, 2018 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Stormdream blinked at the she-cat, mewing, "Oh I didn't mean anything by it! I was just kind of wondering out loud, you know?" She hoped that her Clanmate hadn't taken it too badly. She was somewhat prone to getting stuck inside her own head, even when she was conversing with others,

Shadedmoss gave a polite smile, replying, "Thank you!" Unsure of what to say next, her mind jumped to what exactly had put them on MoonClan's good side. "I know some of our apprentices found your leader's kit on the border a few moons ago. How are they doing? Servalpaw, was it?"

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

June 10, 2018 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?It was only something to think about. We have less and less traditional names, so we shouldn¬?t be ever so surprised by it.¬? Lostsea mewed to the other she-cat, sighing softly. ¬?I¬?ve never taken comfort in my name, so we should always be careful for other who don¬?t have comfort in theirs. We should be careful of other cat¬?s feelings, and not just our own.¬? Lostsea pulled her ears back, and smiled a bit. ¬?Being consumed with yourself isn¬?t something we need.¬?
--

June 10, 2018 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Clericpaw hesitantly padded towards the area where all the other medicine cats were-- or, he hoped they were all there. All he had to go by was EarthClan's medicine cat, whom he had heard wore an odd bit of moss around her torso. The gray cat let his sharp green gaze survey the mesh of cats, anxiety clawing at his stomach. It was Clericpaw's first gathering, and he wanted to make a good impression. Cleric clawed the ground, sitting up taller and letting his large ears stand straight.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
June 10, 2018 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Brinepelt restrained from hissing at the she-cat's name and reminded herself that she was in open view of prying eyes, ready to judge her of any flaw she makes. Although, that didn't stop her expression from turning grim. "Indeed. Servalbelly, now. I have to admit, she's caused quite the mayhem in the clan since her return, possibly from the experience she underwent whilst in EclipseClan." Brinepelt shook her head slightly, revealing a small, gaping wound in her upper ear. "Though, I took care of the matter and she's began to settle down by the looks of it. I'm only grateful that she didn't provoke nearby clans. It's unfortunate how blood is spilt in each clan over the littlest things."

--
June 10, 2018 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Castle at June 10, 2018 at 2:20 PM

"Do you think she would have changed her name? Anatstar certainly isn't very traditional..." Stormdream mused. She wondered what her name meant, if it meant anything. She knew from some of the SunClanners that had joined their Clan that some of them had some odd names. The one-legged cat Reign came to mind.

Shadedmoss managed to stay up on her paws as she was bumped, quickly glancing over to who had hit her. Upon recognizing the MoonClan deputy, she nodded to her, mewing, "I'm fine, I'm fine. Brinepelt, yes? I'm Shadedmoss. I hope your Clan is doing well." She knew that if any Clan were to ally with them, it'd likely be MoonClan, so it wouldn't hurt to get on the good side of their deputy.

(Reign's got three actually, not just one xD) 

Long May He Reign had decided to settle himself close to Hawk's Tree, near the roots. He was only a foxlength from the deputies, and noted that many of the other warriors hung back further in the crowd. He hadn't the faintest idea why. How could they hear anything from there? Or give input? So the tom remained where he was, in full view of anyone bothering to look.

"Right, let's," Risingstar said, attempting to muster up the energy he usually brought to the Gatherings. At least none of the leaders were trying to insult him, leaving no room for his witty and playful banter. While the loss of his charm on the occasion was a great tragedy, he supposed they'd all have to muddle through. "EarthClan is well. Nothing else to report. Next?"

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 10, 2018 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Axolotlsprout sat among the crowd, her pink skin wrinkled and sticking out among the cats. Her screaming green eyes gazed upon the leaders above, and the power of StarClan seemed to be surging through her veins in a power of its own. Her ears flicked about, and all she could think about was getting back to the camp. It was chilly out in the open, but warm in her covered den. That was the only thing that would keep her out from being here, the cold. ¬?Hello, I¬?m Axolotlsprout.¬? She turned to the cat next to her.
--

June 10, 2018 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Good. Reign thought to himself. Don't give them any information. It would help them win the war in the long run, and he imagined, or at least he hoped, that was what Risingstar had his mind set on. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 10, 2018 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Clericpaw's eyes widened slightly at being addressed, turning his head to the naked cat. "Erm, hello," He meowed in a neutral voice. Her name was unusual, and Clericpaw was curious. It couldn't hurt to ask questions, right? "What's an axolotl?"
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
June 10, 2018 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?Oh, such a funny question. What¬?s an Axolotl? They just so happen to look like me! If I had a run in with a two-leg trap, I mean.¬? Axolotlsprout shook a bit, despite her sweater overlapping her body. ¬?They¬?re an aquatic animal, believe it or not. Live and float in the water: I¬?m EarthClan¬?s medicine cat, so it makes a lot of sense.¬? She mewed, and smiled a bit at the other cat.
--

June 10, 2018 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Clericpaw nodded as she spoke to convey that he understood what she was saying. EarthClan cats live by water, right? Yeah, that has to be right, or else she wouldn't say that it makes a lot of sense. "I'm Clericpaw," He finally said in reply to her original greeting. "MoonClan's new medicine cat apprentice."
--
June 10, 2018 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?You¬?ll be training under...¬? Axolotlsprout thought about it, and wiggled her toes. ¬?Veinpool? I¬?m sorry if that¬?s not correct. I¬?m the only one that really attends the meetings anymore.¬? She sighed softly, and her tail curled a bit. ¬?That is, unless you care to come. I suppose you would, as it would be beneficial to your training.¬? Her smile widened, and her eyes did as well.
--

June 10, 2018 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Clerucpaw inwardly grimaced-- this cat seemed like she could get clingy. "I'll probably go at least once. It would be interesting to see the moonstone. And no, I'm training under Forestsong. Veinpool is... EclipseClan's medicine cat?" He had no idea.
--
June 10, 2018 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Another wave of nausea and exhaustion overcame Risingstar. His body swayed violently from side to side before he hunkered down closer to the main branch he was perched on. His claws dug into the bark, but it wasn't enough to keep him seated. His eyes rolled up into the back of his head for a brief second, his claws retracted, and he fell. Not the elegant, four feet to the floor feline drop that a leaping cat could accomplish, but a messy, deadweight drop. For the few heartbeats he was falling, he was utterly unconscious. 

--

June 10, 2018 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River
Glasswind hardly had time to register the shadow over his face as Risingstar fell from the branch before a weight landed on his weary shoulders, effectively toppling the deputy. Glass let out a short yelp at the sudden strain, his legs giving out beneath him and sending him crashing to the ground beneath Risingstar. So much for holding it together...
--

*He/him*

June 10, 2018 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Risingstar was nothing but deadweight on top of Glasswind. He was hardly the side of Blackpanther, Lucyan, or even his father, but he was still a wall of solid muscle and that wasn't exactly easy to move. 

--

June 10, 2018 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.