Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

River

Glasswind was at Risingstar's side in an instant in the flurry of motion, claws unsheathed and fangs bared to defend against the sudden attack - but the attack never came, as Blackpanther intercepted it before it reached the leader. The deputy's green eyes snapped wide open, taking in the scene from where he stood defensively by Risingstar. It took him a few seconds to regain his composure, processing the rapid turn of events that had taken place over mere seconds. 

"Are you... Are you alright, Risingstar?" Glasswind prompted, not turning to face the leader in favour of keeping a close watch on the situation. Glass was well aware that there was slim chance Death Rattle could have magically been in two places at once, both being stopped by Blackpanther and making it to his target, but the words were all that Glasswind's flustered mind could manage to pull together. They were better than nothing, he supposed - the slim chance was still a chance, after all.

--

*He/him*

May 13, 2018 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"I'm fine," Risingstar responded automatically, still in shock from what had just occurred. Death Rattle was sprawled across the ground at an awkward angle, very dead. Very obviously dead. He caught Blackpanther's gaze, but didn't know how to respond. There was a cat dead at the bengal's feet, the rest of the clans were all perched around him, several having just finished calling for his blood. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

May 13, 2018 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner rose from her episode, leaving the pile of sick behind. Still, she refused to swallow, and spat a ball of saliva at her paws before approaching Glasswind and Risingstar- not too close, but close enough. She didn't know what to say without Hollowstar's actions to guide her, and the she-cat was silent thus far. if she apologized, it would seem as if she was against her clanmate's actions. And a cat had died- willingly or not. That was not appreciated. She looked to Blackpanther, her expression unreadable but laced with sadness.

"Axolotlpaw," she learned the name from the murmering around her, "EclipseClan thanks you for your service, but- he is gone," she said. The amount of blood was overwhelming. There was just no way he was still here.

Frecklemask whispered under her breath, "Don't pretend you care," from where she stood near Glasswind.

--

May 13, 2018 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky

"Yes..Fencerunner." Axolotlpaw turned, facing Blackpanther. "You don't scare me in the slightest." Axolotlpaw's cold, unforgiving gaze stared harshly into his, and her blood covered legs were drying. She seemed to grow in personality in this moment, everything around her simply shrinking in her path. The cats of the clans meant everything to her, and this death, at a gathering, infuriated her. 

Turning to Risingstar, no, Risingsun, her ears pulled upward. "I will not stand for Blackpanther running free without punishment. In the eyes in my body, as well as the ones up above," She almost curled her lips back, which she decided not to, "it is not right. As your medicine cat, and your next advisor below Glasswind, I will be talking punishment with you. And if you don't stand with me on that..." 

"Then I wish you the best of luck surviving on one life without my help."

--

May 13, 2018 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar watched from her perch as Death Rattle lunged for Risingstar, half of her hoping the hairless cat succeeded in his mission. The leader remained motionless as he was killed and as the medicine cat apprentice tried to help. The leader leapt down and padded toward the edge of the clearing,"Eclipseclan! We're going home!" the leader called, then added to no cat in particular,"Grab the body." She would not leave the carcass to rot, but the tom would not receive a Warriors' burial.(EcC Camp)
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
May 13, 2018 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"We won't be speaking about any of this now- we won't be deciding anything now," Risingstar said, his heart pounding in his chest as EclipseClan left the situation without a word. So there would be no battle. "EarthClan, we're going home. Now." He would not part until each member had safely fled the area. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

May 13, 2018 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

With everyone seeming to break safely from the crowd, Risingstar headed back into the safety of EarthClan's territory. *EarthClan Camp*

--

May 13, 2018 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner looked apologetically at Risingstar as Hollowstar left, "I'm sorry about this," she said to his patrol, the small tabby's ears drooping as she stooped to struggle with Death Rattle's large body. It truly was pure muscle, and the small she-cat couldn't believe she'd beaten him in a fight as his weight dragged at her teeth. Finally, it began to budge, and she began to walk backwards across the gathering clearing, awkward eye contact ensuing as she stared solemnly at EarthClan. Don't let this color your opinion of EclipseClan. Please.

Frecklemask turned tail and left as the gathering ended, unhappy with the events. Sure, tensions were high, but Death Rattle's death had displeased the angry she-cat. An apprentice bumped in her, and she hissed and knocked the cat over before pelting into the forest, letting it close in around her. (Exit Frecklemask, EaC Camp)

Heatherpaw stared up at Sandstar, waiting expectantly for the cue. So much for a first gathering.

Oakstump fumed, silently watching the cats with deep and reaching breaths that filled her chest with battle-lust. She wanted so badly to fight as well, but she couldn't- for StarClan had a presence here, and she wouldn't be the one cat to break the truce- not like Clatterpaw and Buzzing. She was a warrior now. He didn't announce it, though, she thought o Sandstar. Didn't talk much at all, really. What are you thinking, Sandstar?

--

May 13, 2018 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anat narrowed her eyes at the entire situation. She had known this Gathering wouldn't be the best. She glared as Risingstar and Glasswind left, having a particular distaste for the deputy after not giving back Reign. And for Risingstar to just be okay with having a cat like that in their camp, it disgusted her. She never wished harm on anyone but..she was amused at the fact that Risingstar had been attacked, to say the least. She raised an eyefur and glanced up at Sandstar. Guess it was time to go?

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

May 13, 2018 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Brinepelt stared blankly at the dramatic scene that unraveled before her eyes, having too much of a grisly history for an event as mild as this to falter her composure. Although, that did not mean she necessarily relished in the sight of a mangy tom being mauled to death. The MoonClan deputy turned to Fencerunner, parting her mouth to comment on the clan's petulant behavior until she observed the bleached she-cat's sickly expression. A faint gust of wind wafted the pungent stench of vomit towards her, and with a wrinkled nose, Brinepelt spoke, "It is best that you depart before anything drastic occurs."

Buzzing whirled around, the aggravated sight of Clatterpaw merely provoking his inflamed ego further. "And what the __ do you think you are doing, Clatterpaw?" The apprentice spat out, hauling the heavy weight off of Flintstriker with ease but as soon as she was released, the warrior fled to her own clan. Buzzing scowled and within his bout of fury, started spouting insults at the younger apprentice, "Great ___ job! You scared her off--what the actual __ is wrong with you barging into private conversations? ___!"

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
May 13, 2018 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner blinked at Brinepelt as she struggled with Death Rattle's body, which she continued to do all the way to EclipseClan's camp. Her mind was blank and Death Rattle's blood filled her mouth with bile- none of her clanmates helped her, but she didn't think about it. A streak of blood painted the ground over the bare patch of dirt she'd crossed. She had incidentally drug Death Rattle's corpse over the mass grave of last gathering. ****, she thought, before entering into her own territory. (Exit Fencerunner - EcC Camp)

--

May 14, 2018 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Well... I can't say it was boring," Dieseltooth commented to Heatherpaw and got up to follow Hollowstar and Fencerunner back toward the camp.  She craned her neck to look for Fencerunner, who she spotted dragging the body back. [EclipseClan Camp]

--

May 14, 2018 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Clatterpaw jumped at Buzzing, her heavyweight barely over powering his. ¬?Buzzing! What are you doing, flirting with another she-cat?¬? Clatterpaw dug her claws into his shoulders, grumbling at him. ¬?Don¬?t be unfair to me, dimwit!¬? She bit his ear, making a hold that would probably never heal over.
--

May 14, 2018 at 8:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Late post))

Tigerstar looked at her patrol, she would follow Hollowstar to her camp and demand to recieve her kit back. The leader of Moonclan spoke up to her clan, "Alright, all of you, except Brinepelt can return to camp. I am taking Brinepelt to Eclipseclan, we will be a little late to return. Birchfox, lead the clan home." She beckoned the deputy towards her before heading towards Eclipseclan. (EcC Camp)

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

May 19, 2018 at 1:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Taking notice of his nearby surroundings, Buzzing had realized that every present cat that was once bombarding them with their presences were long gone by now--most presumably to not meddle in their petty feud over a she-cat. She's my half-sister, nonetheless! Adrenaline surged through his veins, all of the past emotions that he had endured over the past several weeks- anguish, tension, and primarily of it all, remorse.

"___ off, Clatterpaw! I ain't flirting with my own half-sister--get your ___ mind out of the gutter! Just- just stop pestering me for once! I have enough ___ to deal with already!" Buzzing sputtered out through his bout of rage, his face visibly reddened as he ranted out his troubles that every cat was beknownst to. "You- this- her- I can't even begin-" He wasn't able to enunciate a comprehensible statement before storming off, his only intention to wallow in his self-pity as he made a bee-line to SunClan territory.

--

Brinepelt merely nodded and obeyed her leader's command, trailing behind Tigerstar as they stalked off into EclipseClan territory.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
May 19, 2018 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Clatterpaw sat there, ever so stunned. Her eyes watered up as he yelled at her, and everything he said slipped through her rounded ears. Her fur was on end, and everything around her felt like it was crumbling. The ground beneath her shook, taking her with it. She fell through the crack that was made, her face turning into a screaming mess as she began to sob as she fell. This was her end, inside her head. The beating of love in her heart slowed down to a low rumble, and she was left laying on he ground. Tears streamed down her face as she reached back up into reality, the black hole that was her mind zipping itself up once it thought she¬?d had enough. Nothing was enough, though. It would never completely stop. It wouldn¬?t slow, it would never.
--

May 31, 2018 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Risingstar was surprised to see that EarthClan was the first to arrive at the Gathering Clearing. He thought they would have been lucky to even make it there halfway through the night, what with him at the lead. He hadn't given his body the rest that it craved and it was now punishing him for that. Still, duty was duty. He pressed on. 

The leader of EarthClan made his way to Hawk's Tree and began the rigorous ascent to one of the main branches. Once there, he settled on his haunches and focused on his paws. It kept him from swaying. 

--

June 8, 2018 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Littledoe made her way into the Gathering Clearing, her blue eyes scanning around the group of EarthClan cats. She wasn't used to seeing them as allies instead of an opposing clan, but she was starting to get used to her new home. Her eyes continued past the group of cats to the Hawk's Tree, and look of relief that the EarthClan leader was sitting up there. He seemed to be doing a lot better than when she had last left him, and she had yet to properly thank him. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

June 8, 2018 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Glasswind limped into the clearing with his clan, keeping a watchful eye on Risingstar as the leader ascended to the branch of Hawk's Tree. They were both in bad shape - probably not the best impression to make of EarthClan's leadership - but simply failing to attend the Gathering would likely have been a worse option.

The rivers that bordered the clearing were a taunting reminder of the days prior. Plashpaw was still missing - Glass refused to call it anything else. Missing, in a temporary state. If there was even a slight chance that the apprentice was still alive, Glass would find him.

--

*He/him*

June 9, 2018 at 8:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar had worked her way to the front of the patrol on their way through the city and led them down into the clearing. She calmly scanned over the Earthclan cats before joining Risingstar in Hawk's Tree, not bothering to give any sign of greeting.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
June 9, 2018 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.