Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

Ember
Site Owner

A low growl rumbled in Slatepelt's throat at the implication that they'd so willingly become dependent on EclipseClan.  Frostpatch looked at him with surprise, surely he understood how generous Hollowstar was being?  Clearly they couldn't last long on their own.  Most of the warriors would make it through, sure, but the kits?

--

February 12, 2018 at 1:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Brokenstar dipped his head as he continued to listen to the other leaders speak, feeling no need to interrupt until after. "Yes, I will speak it over with my clan as well, then send a patrol, if you'd allow it, Hollowstar, if we have chosen to come." The Siamese tabby did not want any debt toward the clan, but he didn't want Earthclan to suffer much longer. "Shall we draw this gathering to a close?" As the night crept upon the clan cats so did the cold weather and snow that began to fall. Brokenstar knew it'd grow worse. ///// Horizonsight continued to listen to the leaders as he sat close to Anat, his gold and brown pelt brushing against her. The tom frowned at the thought of leaving their home, the only place they knew, but if it would keep his family and friends safe, then perhaps it would be for the best. //// Mousepaw continued to sit beside Stillpool, her minty gaze widening. 'Oh no! Rosepaw will be there if we all decide to go Eclipseclan...I'm going to lose my brother for good.' She thought to herself with a frown then whispered to Stillpool. "Um...Auntie, do you think w-we will really go to Eclipseclan?" She asked with nothing more than a quiet whisper. //// Azureblaze stalked away from the Gathering, his interested clearly taken away. (Eclipseclan camp)///// Maplewish followed Galestorm and came to a sit, her light green eyes glowing lovingly as she pressed into his soft, ragdoll pelt. The small she-cat always had trouble keeping warm when it was cold, but this was worse. "I-I can't wait until t-this meeting is over...It's too c-cold to sit around..." She whispered to the tom
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 12, 2018 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar looked to Brokenstar, it was clear he was still flustered. "I would like to leave as well unless either of you two have anything else you need to announce or anything else to discuss?" He meowed, looking from Omnistar to Hollowstar.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 12, 2018 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx was sick of this conversation of sharing a camp. Like that would help anything. It would just bring murderers closer together, and more targets to be seen. He flicked an ear, "I apologize, father, I must be getting back to Klorel. It's obvious that this Gathering has come to an end, and, I don't wish to hear more of this petty nonsense when we have murderers crawling up our ranks." There was nothing left for him here to talk about. He needed to speak to Klorel - immediately. (SC Territory)

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 12, 2018 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar shook her head and glanced down at her clanmates, hoping that Smokestrides was preparing them to leave, she needed to tell the cats at camp about the offer. Not that they wouldn't hear from the gathering patrol as soon as they set paw in camp.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 12, 2018 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

"We shouldn't try to ignore the reality of our situation. I understand that you're relatively new to the clans, but you need to learn to respect the importance of even the mundane aspects of our life. By keeping order, the clan is maintained, and can continue to support its constituent members. Do you understand?" Windelk replied. She shook some snow from her pelt as she began to stand, noting that the gathering was at last drawing to a close. Eden and her would continue this conversation on the way back.

--

February 12, 2018 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Eden huffed, " Yes mother,I have taken notice of our situtation. But even in times of dire stress, it is important to relieve it. We can't live in a life of constant strain and stress. You may be more seasoned than me, Windelk, you may know the ways of the warriors better, but I know a bit or two that I could teach you." The silver bengal watched as the gathering came to a close, his voice more intense and less upbeat. Back to his formal, monotone self.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 12, 2018 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
NutmegSpeckle snarled menacingly and then licked sagebellys cheek "why don't we go somewhere a little more private?" She growled softly and shot a glare at the other she cat----corianderblossom yawns as she begins to grow sleepy as the gathering continued on, she leaned gently against Dutch without noticing it
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 12, 2018 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Maplewish followed Galestorm and came to a sit, her light green eyes glowing lovingly as she pressed into his soft, ragdoll pelt. The small she-cat always had trouble keeping warm when it was cold, but this was worse. "I-I can't wait until t-this meeting is over...It's too c-cold to sit around..." She whispered to the tom. (For DrownedInRed)
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 12, 2018 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
"Yeah just the thought of it makes me wanna barf" he mewed and made an exaggerated barfing face. "Yuck fresh prey tastes soooo much better"
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 12, 2018 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wrinkledface rose to her feet, getting ready to depart from the Gathering. She noticed that most of her fellow clan mates were growing restless, it was hard to sit still in this weather. "It's extremely generous of you, Hollowstar," Wrinkledface passed on the comment quietly, not wanting to make a public spectacle of her response.  

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 12, 2018 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"It's in times like these," Hollowstar replied,"That teamwork is required for the benefit of all." She respected this deputy the most out of all the others, aside from her own, for she was willing to push past clan rivalries so that she could save her clan from freezing and starvation. She would make a better leader than most would.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 12, 2018 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Slip-paw trembled violently as he waited for Omnistar to depart, his thin coat making it easier for running but harder to keep warm in leafbare. He finally spotted Pebblepaw, rushing over to her side and slumping down against her. "It's tuh-tuh-too coooold to be outside," he shook his head, teeth chattering. "Warm me up," Slip pleaded, closing his eyes and rubbing his face along her fur.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
February 12, 2018 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Pebblepaw snuggles close to Slip-paw, practically draping herself over him. "Let us share our lack of heat. Keep moving yourself, generate at least a little bit of heat." Internally, she's cursing Sunclan pelts- they're thin and not made for heat-retention like the Earthclanners or Moonclanners. 

And speaking of Moonclanners- Lunarpaw's sitting by Tangypaw, almost lazily sprawled out as she waited for the order to leave. She's close enough to share warmth, but she's not suffering the same plight as the Sunclan apprentices she was watching. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

February 12, 2018 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tangy

Tangypaw turned her head back again to the apprentice who had been staring at them, and took in the view of the other cat that had joined them. She flicked her tail idly and once again cuddled closer to Lunarpaw. 

--

”I haven’t slept, but when I close my eyes, we still talk a lot.” -flatsound/mitch

February 12, 2018 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Even in his plight, Slip-paw managed to raise an eyebrow at her words. "A little too eager to snuggle up with me, it seems?" He grinned at Pebblepaw, continuing to shiver but with less ferocity as before. Slip-paw nuzzled her again for warmth, turning his head in order to do so, spotting Tangypaw and Lunarpaw in the process. He cocked his head slightly before turning his attention back to his friend.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
February 12, 2018 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Acornwhisp turned and saw the 2 Sunclan apprentices huddling together. She felt bad for them and scooted towards them "Are you Ok?" She asked her thick pelt ruffling "Oh I feel so bad for you Sunclanners. Do you need warmth?" She asked /// Stoneberry yawned and licked a leaf that sat on her tail, she huffed 'when will this be over I'm bored' she thought.
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 12, 2018 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tangy

Tangypaw squirmed and began to feel nervous. If we merge with the other clans, we’ll be spending every day with cats like them. She blinked and turned to Lunarpaw. “Maybe we should talk to cats from other clans.” That aren’t prissy. “If the merge goes through we’ll be spending time with them. Wouldn’t hurt to get to know them, even if we don’t merge.”

--

”I haven’t slept, but when I close my eyes, we still talk a lot.” -flatsound/mitch

February 12, 2018 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Lunarpaw grinned up at Tangypaw, sitting up and nudging her comfortingly when she registered Tangypaw's anxiety. "Sounds like a good plan. Do you want to get to know apprentices or warriors first?" 

Pebblepaw smiled up nervously at Acornwhisp- not recognizing her, she tried to scent out what clan the warrior was from (inconspicuously), but also answering "I think we're good, thank you." Trying to save a little face, just in case this wasn't a Sunclanner. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

February 12, 2018 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Having not gotten a reply or a retort to his teasing, Slip-paw pouted, moodily putting his head down. "We're fine on our own," He snapped at the good-wishing warrior. "Thanks." The cold must be what's making him bitter, he thought. Not anything personal.
--
February 12, 2018 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.