Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

TabiKat

Stormfire turned to look at the she-cat, her piercing green gaze examining Ivyshine like a potential piece of prey. "Stormfire, SunClan." She replied curtly. This MoonClan cat was unlikely to have any information, and this cat was no killer either. Useless. Even so, she must keep up apperences. "This is my first gathering, so I am unfamiliar with most of the cats here." She replied, her voice wavering on the line between civil and aggressive.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 12, 2018 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Her smile wavered slightly when she heard Stormfire speak and her confidence lowered. "I see, ive been to one other gathering before, but this is my first one as a warrior." she explained, trying to lift the mood slightly. She didnt like the coldness of Stormfire's voice. She sounded like she was angry at her for some reason, but she reasured herself that it was not possible, as they have never met before. She pushed her negative thoughs aside, and smiled, "How have things been doing in SunClan? If, you dont mind me asking" she quickly added, not wanting to intrude where she wasnt wanted.

--

February 12, 2018 at 2:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire pondered this question a moment, wondering how she would answer. Coming up with an idea, she decided that this naive she-cat could be of some use at all. She put a fake smile on her face, forcing herself to appear more relaxed. "I wish I could say we are doing well, but tragedy has struck our clan." She then made herself look saddened, lowering her eyes. "Just recently we found one of our young apprentices torn apart near the EclipseClan border." This was a lie, but the MoonClan she-cat wouldn't know any better. With any luck the rumor would spread, and the cats involved with the real murders would be caught off-guard.

--

February 12, 2018 at 2:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Ivyshine's eyes widened, and her last thoughs dissapated before she could speak. "Wait, what? oh my goodness! That is terrible" she said, trying to get her mind straight. Another muder, and by the EclipseClan border, that was awfly suspicious. and an apprentice?! That takes it a step farther. "Im, so, so sorry, I really dont know what to say besides how terrible that is" she shook her head, in shock. "Have you found anything that might help find out who did it? If you dont want to share, thats perfectly alright, i can understand if you dont want to, it isnt really my place to be asking anyway" she asked politely, still shocked by the news.

--

February 12, 2018 at 2:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"It was the strangest thing." Stormfire replied, internally pleased at the she-cat's reaction. "There was no sign of a fox or dog nearby, but I heard there was a strong scent of EarthClan around the body." She lowered her voice to a whisper, eyes flicking around to make sure nobody was listening. "Poor little Rainpaw. She had only just become an apprentice too." she shook her head with feigned sadness before making eye contact with Ivyshine. "Try not to mention it to any other SunClanners, please? The loss is still pretty fresh and I probably shouldn't have even told you." Stormfire meowed quietly, making sure to add a twinge of guilt to her voice. "You just seemed so friendly."

--

February 12, 2018 at 3:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

She nodded slowly, "oh my goodness, that is so sad, and for a cat so young,"she mewed sadly, "Oh course, I understand, i wont mention it to anyone" she said. She realized she may be lying, because she might tell one or two other cats from MoonClan, but she didnt want to upset Stormfire more than she already appeared to be. 

--

February 12, 2018 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Thank you." Stormfire mewed, giving Ivyshine a "sincere" smile of appreciation. "How about you? How are things in MoonClan?" she asked, already knowing that anything the poor she-cat said would be twisted in retelling.

--

February 12, 2018 at 3:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Ivyshine sat up a little straighter, "we have been doing alright, aside from the shortage of food that always comes in leaf-bare." she explained, "I think someone is expecting kits soon as well, which is good, but also worried me, as it is diffucult to find enough prey this time if year" she added. 

--

February 12, 2018 at 3:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire nodded, pleased that Ivyshine had taken the bait. "Exactly. Speaking of which, what do you think of Hollowstar's offer to let the other cats move into EclipseClan territory?" she asked, the question being partly genuine.

--

February 12, 2018 at 3:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

She thought for a moment, "well, I think that it is a very nice thing to do. Thats twice as many mouths to feed, and even if there are twice as many cats to hunt, it will still be more difficuly. It also does put you guys in somewhat of a vunerable position, but it goes both ways. Either clan could make a move at any time. But as long as you trust each other, i think everything will be fine" she said

--

February 12, 2018 at 3:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire dipped her head in fake agreement. "Well said." she replied. It wasnt. "It's a lot of cats in one territory if all three clans agree to join. I hope it doesn't get too crowded." Plus, with all the cats in one place, I could better pick out the outliers. She thought, glancing around once again at the other cats.

--

February 12, 2018 at 3:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Ivyshine looked over her shoulder to see the rest of her clan leaving. she stood up and shook her pelt, "Well, it looks like the gathering is just about over" she observed, "I have to go now, but it was really nice talking to you, we should again if we ever are at a gathering together." she suggested, and began to turn to walk back to camp, "Again, im sorry about what happened, and my lips are sealed" she said with a sad glance

--

February 12, 2018 at 3:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire dipped her head in a silent farewell, doing her best to keep a wicked smile from passing her jaws. Turning, she got up and walked away from Ivyshine, hoping no cat had noticed them speaking and would connect the dots. Nah, they are far too dumb to make any sort of connection. She silently assured herself, settling down near the other SunClan cats. All this socializing had been exhausting, but each interaction served it's purpose. She shivered a little, hoping that it would be time to go soon.

--

February 12, 2018 at 3:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar listened and thought Hollowstar's offer. It's awful generous, but I don't want to be making any decisions to quickly. He thought. Especially if there could be any chance of it putting my clan at some sort of risk. He looked down at Hollowstar. "May we be given some time to think about this offer?"

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 12, 2018 at 5:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Of course," Hollowstar mewed, glancing up at the tuxedo tom. She looked over at Omnistar and watched his reaction, he was a little too keen on accusing cats and maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea to have him living with all them, especially if he was getting sick. This might just drive him out of his mind, and a crazy leader was the last thing they needed.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
February 12, 2018 at 7:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnistar gave a small nod. "I think I need to discuss this with my Clan before going forward." He rumbled, wrapping his tail around his paws.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 12, 2018 at 7:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Ghostlypaw glared up at Hollowstar. She didn't want to share a camp with the filth of the other clans. "How dare she offer that? If the other clans are having troubles, they should solve them for themselves!" She growled to Queenpaw, who nodded in reply. // Nadia kept her face as neutral as possible, although inside, she was worried that this new development would make it all the more easy for her plot to be discovered.// Risingdawn pressed against Russetfall, worry showing on his face. He'd seen the way Hollowstar looked at him, and he didn't want to be anywhere near his former clan mates, let alone live with them again. // Owlpaw cocked his head thoughtfully. Move into Eclipseclan? He hoped they had a big camp, otherwise it'd be really cramped with all four clans in the same camp.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 12, 2018 at 8:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Eden glowered at Windelk, even if she didn't intend to ruin his fun. The silver bengal rolled her eyes, " And I suppose you wouldn't like to lighten the mood, and watch your clanmates sulk around about murders all day!" He shifted his body a bit towards his right paw and looked at her, " Of course we have a lot going on, but it's boring. The same things, over and over. Leaders bickering, cats murdering eachother. " He shrugged for a moment before his smile returned, " And who said living in a barn was so bad?"

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 12, 2018 at 8:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandrunner nodded his head at Omnistar's words, clearly agreeing with the tom. They would definately need to discuss this.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 12, 2018 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
Sitting next to her brother, Hollypaw whispered to him under her breath. ¬?I sure don¬?t want to scavenge for pray in the city,¬? she felt nauseated at the idea of rummaging for spoiled two leg food in trash bins, ¬?I¬?d rather be hungry.¬?
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

February 12, 2018 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.