Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

TabiKat

(oh man, I forgot your tom was involved. PM me, that makes things interesting)

"Perhaps." Stormfire meowed, looking at Eden. Something seemed off about his answer, but she decided to push it to the back of her mind. "Do you believe MoonClan is behind it all?" she asked, this time watchign the tom closely.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 11, 2018 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

" Definitely not, there may be a few cats from each clan working with rogues or something. Or maybe just rogues. You never know." He shrugged, his pelt rippling as he became colder.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 11, 2018 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire narrowed her eyes. That was closer to the theory she was coming up with, and it was considered a strech to most. Eden saying that surprised her, and she guessed that either he was smarter than he looked or he knew more than he was telling. Fixing her expression, she decided to play against it and see what else he would say. "Don't be ridiculous." she meowed, acting incredulous. "Why would a bunch of rouges attack random clan cats? They are far too stupid to come up with such an organized plan." Being a former rouge herself, she was all too familiar what a gang could do with the right leader. Eden didn't know of her past, however, so she could use that against him. 

--

February 11, 2018 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Thundersong watched Eden and Stormfire from afar, her beautiful face cold and calculating as it always was. Unbeknownst to any cat watching, she was feeling quite uneasy. Those cats where close to guessing the truth. Too close. And that tom from Sunclan...it was clear he knew something. Thundersong flexed her claws before sheathing them, turning her fire colored eyes away from the two Sunclanners. Her ears pricked at the sound of Hollowstar's voice. Oh. So Eclipseclan might be offering shelter to the other clans? Picking off the weak would be much more difficult with all of the clans in one place. She would have to set a meeting for tomorrow night to discuss their next move.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 11, 2018 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Silverleaf spotted someone she didnt know approaching her. She turned her body to face the she-cat and smiled, "hello! Im Silverleaf, from EarthClan," she introduced herself, "Its nice to meet you".

--

February 11, 2018 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

(@Sandrunner you wanna go, boi? lol)

Stormfire let her gaze flick around the clearing, monitoring the movements of the other cats. One she-cat in particular caught her attention. She was staring directly at them with a look that was all too familar to her. Stormfire let her stunning green gaze meet the other she-cat's, lifing her muzzle slightly in a type of silent challenge.

--

February 11, 2018 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"What exactly are you suggesting Hollowstar?" Wrinkledface interjected once more into the conversation between leaders, hoping the EclipseClan she-cat would elaborate on whether or not she was truly offering help. EclipseClan is holding up... a movement to the city may be extreme but it might be the only way to keep the kits and apprentices alive. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 11, 2018 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
(@Tabikat yee all day) Sandrunner waited for Hollowstar's answer after Wrinkledface had spoken, his expression inquisitive.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 11, 2018 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

" You never know, I used to be a rogue. It'd be liek calling em stupid. And you'd be wrong about that, Miss." Eden shrugged, catching Thundersong's eye. She was watching to see if he'd give anything away, after all, he hadn't really been attending the meetings. He looked back over at Stormfire, " What do you think Hollowstar's going to do?" He asked, slightly changing the subject.

--

February 11, 2018 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire turned back to Eden, trying not to let the she-cat prickle her fur. "Well, EclipseClan is a relatively new clan, and Hollowstar knows this. They aren't very popular either, and are signifigantly smaller than the other clans. My guess is she will offer aid to the others in an attempt to gain favor." she meowed. She personally wasn't too eager to go back into the city, but she would follow her clan. "You were a rogue? Where did you come from?" she asked, wondering if she had crossed paths with his people at one point.

--

February 11, 2018 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

" The northern city, I lived there with my siblings and mother." Eden replied shortly, watching the gathering go underway, " I could see Hollowstar doing such a thing. Suits her."

--

February 11, 2018 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Lunarpaw nodded in agreement, before she licked the top of Tangypaw's head in an attempt to calm her down slightly. "I think Gatherings are sacred or something- so they won't attack each other right now. Do you know if they're always this tense?"

Pebblepaw watched the two apprentices sit close to each other for comfort, frowning before looking back up at the leaders. She'd lost Slip-paw a while back and had given up on finding him lest it draw attention that she was moving places too often while the leaders spoke- instead trying to take up as little space as she could right now while not being obvious, and watching tension rise.

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

February 11, 2018 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Thats not far. Stormfire thought, watching the leaders. "Ever hear of the Fangs?" she asked, watching his reaction out of the corner of her eye. The Fangs were the rogue clan she was raised in. They had build a reputation of being the fiercest gang around, known to occasionally go on "grand hunts" where they would take hunt and kill a fox or dog. They would adorn their camp and even individual dens with the teeth, tails, and sometimes ears of their "prey". She had tricked and killed her way to leadership in this gang, leaving only a couple moons after she reached her goal. There she had gained a certian reputation, and although she was unknown to the clans, she knew her name still stirred fear in the hearts of many cats where she came from.

--

February 11, 2018 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"Fangs? Sound familiar." Eden meowed. It certainly rung a bell, but didn't stir up any memories. He never paid attention to such gangs, even if he was offered to join some of them. He knew it would be major trouble and drama, and the tom just didn't live up to it. 

--

February 11, 2018 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"I've heard they are quite vicious. Perhaps they could be behind the murders? Or at least involved." She suggested, knowing full well that wasnt the case. The gang had collapsed in her depature, a power vaccum causing the ranks to collapse in on themselves. She wasn't done pressing this cat for information. It seemed like the more she talked about it the less he wanted to speak. All the more reason to keep it going.

--

February 11, 2018 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tangy

Tangypaw shuddered. ”I think we’ve both heard the murmurs around camp of past issues. Past events taken place here.” The story of the leader being slaughtered here struck her mind. It sent shivers down her spine. Cats shouldn’t fight in general, and especially not on a night that was literally a symbol for a calm time among the clans. Snuggling closer to Lunarpaw, she cast a glance to the apprentice from another clan watching them. “I mean I’d imagine so. There’s a new issue between them every moon. Tension is understandable.

--

”I haven’t slept, but when I close my eyes, we still talk a lot.” -flatsound/mitch

February 11, 2018 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Sagebelly lifted his head up at the call of his name, grateful for the interruption. As he glanced up, he instantly recognized the appearance of the cat, which was Rosebriar. 'Wow... There are so many beautiful she-cats! And they just have to be right in front of me.' He thought, dazed by the sight of two attractive cats facing him. Realizing that Nutmegspeckle was quite a bold and assertive she-cat, Rosebriar's offer may set her off. Sagebelly pondered about his two choices; whether to stay with Nutmegspeckle or follow Rosebriar. 'Such a stressful decision.' His eyes flickered back and forth uneasily and finally answered, "Where do you want to sit...?"

///

Tallstride smiled lightly at the she-cat's greeting and politely introduced herself, "It's nice to meet you too. I'm Tallstride from Eclipseclan." She took a seat next to Silverleaf and neatly curled her bushy tail over her paws, as the temperature was awfully bitter. "So," The sand-colored cat struggled to start a conversation, "Is Earthclan faring well?"

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 11, 2018 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
Midnightmagic was now sitting alone, listening to the leaders. She didn't know who to talk to or even sit by. Thunderstep had wandered off.
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 11, 2018 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Poseidon found himself coming close to the SunClan delegation, and paused for one inquisitive glance at their group of lean-bodied cravens. This pause was quickly regretted, of course, as the cease in momentum brought the return of cold-induced pain and misery. I will have to talk to the leader of this 'clan' about these horrid conditions. Subjecting us to this is beyond excuse!

--

February 11, 2018 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
Hephaestus spotted the familiar figure of Poseidon as he move about the crowd. The look on his fellow Bengal was enough to tell him that they were in agreement about these dreadful conditions. He picked his way over, making sure to avoid contact with the others. "Poseidon, this meeting is pointlessly putting our health at risk. We have no idea what these cats carry. I say we go back. What do you think?"
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 11, 2018 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.