Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar stayed silent, she had been keeping an eye on Moonclan but she could see no real proof of them being murderers. It could just as easily been a rogue that the warrior attacked and he had been killed trying to dive them off. She hoped they all remembered where accusations got them in the last gathering.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 11, 2018 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
"Ah, my son. So glad you found me." Apep noted that Midnightsphinx seemed distracted and figured it had something to do with Klorel. They were almost always together. So either they left each other with something to ponder or he was uncomfortable. He decided it was the first. He turned his gaze to the leaders as they spoke. EarthClan was dealing with the murders as well? Apep understood Stallionstar's stance. Either MoonClan really wasn't behind the killings or he was unaware of it. Once again he picked the earlier option. Stallionstar kept control of MoonClan well. But one could never truly know. He soon spotted his daughter, Anat, with Horizonsight's tail around her. He smiled a little. It was good Anat had found someone. Even if she truly didn't know it yet. She was a bit off with her emotion but that would change once she discovered them. Apep looked back up at the leaders.
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 11, 2018 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Brokenstar held his tongue from accusing Stallionstar much long and soon listened to the words in which Omnistar spoke, his eyes widening only slightly as the leader had been coughing. He knew the Sunclan leader was the oldest out of those around him, but he hadn't quite realized just how much older until now. "I did no such excusing either, Stallionstar, I simply stated that we found him at the border of Moonclan." He spoke lowly, his murmur simply being unable to contain from the defensive Moonclanner. He then nodded toward Omnistar, his normal frown appearing well onto his muzzle. The tom wasn't one to allow cats to suffer and he could tell all too well that was exactly what was happening. "I am not one to openly give out to other clans, Omnistar, but I wish your clan the best, knowing how rough it must be to move camps with this mess of weather." He spoke calmly, a deep meow rumbling through his Siamese tabby throat before turning to Hollowstar. "Hollowstar, would you proceed?" He asked with a risen brow, tail flicking back and forth before curling around his cold paws again.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 11, 2018 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anat would usually welcome the warmth that seemed to rise in her body when Horizonsight draped his tail over her shoulder due to how cold she was, but she forced herself to relax and pay attention to what the leaders were saying. She was surprised that Brokenstar had admitted to his clan's misfortune and lightly narrowed her eyes at Stallionstar at his own announcement and how defensive he was getting. Her ears flattened as Omnistar broke out into a cough, her heart leaping with worry for her old mentor. She then turned her attention to Hollowstar, who was the last to talk. Her clan seemed well-fed, and it sparked slight envy inside the she-cat.

Stillpool listened to the cats with hard metallic eyes. If a fight were to break out due to anyone coming for Moonclan, she would be ready. Stallionstar had been a bit on the defensive side but Stillpool had spotted the way Sandrunner had been glaring at her leader. He would be the first one to lose his throat if something were to happen.

Delano's ears twitched excitedly as he listened to the leaders go back and forth. Though his attention then went back to the she cats around him, his tongue sliding over his lips swiftly.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 11, 2018 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat
Stormfire felt the tension between the cats raise around her as the leaders spoke. Stallionstar was either a really good liar or he had been unaware of the murder on the border. She believed the latter was far more likely at this point. Eyeing the crowd, she noticed that some cats were beginning to bristle already. She remained calm, however shifting her feet underneath her slightly so that she could go into a battle stance immediately if the moment called for it. She remembered that gatherings were supposed to be times of truce, but food was low and t ensions were high. If the leaders didn't finish soon things didn't look good for the rest of the cats.
February 11, 2018 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar nodded, giving Omnistar I sidelong glance as he broke into a bought of coughing ,"Eclipseclan is coping well, in spite of the cold. Our prey pile is stocked and we have sufficient shelter to block out the cold." She cast a glance down at Wrinkledface, recalling her earlier suggestion. Eclipseclan was the best suited to offer help to the other clans, they had enough food still, even though most of it was either accepted from twolegs or scavenged."But, seeing as the rest of you aren't doing so well, it should be quite clear that something has to be worked out. Kits cannot survive in this cold with so little food." She hardly cared about the other clans kits, it was just less competition in the future if they died, but if Eclipseclan was to be fully accepted they had to be part of the solution, not the problem. And letting kits die when she could help was definitely a problem.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 11, 2018 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Lunarpaw winced at the tension, picking her way through the dense crowd to find Tangypaw. She's on edge, worried that they might have trouble, but also in awe of how big everything is and how many cats there were here. Finding Tangypaw, she beamed and slid up to her, offering a much quieter greeting to Sacredflight simply because she didn't know her that well. 

Pebblepaw stuck very, very close to Slip-paw; probably one of the only cats she was familiar enough around to be comfortable, the tension in the air not helping her slightly jumpier nature at all. "If all the Gatherings are like this..." 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

February 11, 2018 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Nutmegspeckle saw him blush an instant before he hid it, and smirked, looking closer she noticed he was actually a handsome cat and she flicked her tail mischievously, and looked into his eyes with her bright gold and silver gaze, she wasn't any breed from around her and she had an accent, she tells people she was born in her clan and that is all she will say of her past, "I'm NutmegSpeckle, from exlipseclan, are you blushing sagebelly" she purred silkily
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 11, 2018 at 2:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tangy

Tangypaw dipped her head to Lunarpaw. “This is Sacredflight, an old friend sort of. She’s difficult to warm up to, but isn’t that bad once you get to know her,” she meowed teasingly.

Sacredflight huffed, astonished by Tangypaw’s bold statements. She quickly got up and began to pad away, meowing, “I’ll go find some company who doesn’t make me feel like mousedung.” There was a nice secluded area where no cats had gathered yet. She chose that spot to sit down and begin grooming herself.

Tangypaw winced and folded her ears against her head. She slid Lunarpaw a glance as if it were an apology. “Ya, well, now you know how she can be.” 

--

”I haven’t slept, but when I close my eyes, we still talk a lot.” -flatsound/mitch

February 11, 2018 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Lunarpaw narrowed her eyes at Sacredflight. "Um, huffy much? Seems like you really have to walk on glass around her." She added under her breath "Princess." Nudging Tangypaw reassuringly , Lunarpaw then proceeded to sit down next to her, meowing "You liking the gathering so far?" 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

February 11, 2018 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Sagebelly jolted upright at the abrupt question that came out of the she-cat's mouth and the only thought that progressed through his mind was, 'What?' He racked his brain to to promptly think of a reply, "Blushing? What are you talking about, Nutmegspeckle?" He faked innocence and acted perturbed, of course to not make a fool of himself.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 11, 2018 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Nutmegspeckle purred and climbed to her paws and weaved around him in a slow stalk smirking as she circled closer and closer "oh so you don't like me?" She mewed
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 11, 2018 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tangy

”You kinda do but it’s whatever. She can be nice and like a mother when she wants to be. Just takes some patience.” When Lunarpaw sat down next to her, Tangypaw nuzzled her affectionately, a grasp for comfort in this situation. “I’m surrounded by cats from different clans despite the fact I’m not even familiar with my own. Plus to add to the mixture, apparently they’re all waiting to snap each other in half. I’m terrified.”

--

”I haven’t slept, but when I close my eyes, we still talk a lot.” -flatsound/mitch

February 11, 2018 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Sagebelly stiffened, feeling the ends of her fur brushing against his own. 'Wasn't Nutmegspeckle from another clan? Is this even allowed?' He thought, bewildered by her flirting. 

"Well, no, it's not exactly--I mean, I do! It's just..." He stumbled over his words, his calm and collected structure suddenly crumbling down. He felt like an apprentince that talked with his crush for the first time! So humiliating. At this point, he couldn't stop a blush creeping up onto his face, as to jeer at him for being such an embarrassing mess.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 11, 2018 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Rosenettle, a pretty soft ginger maine coon watched the exchange between the two cats. How adorable! She grinned to herself before padding over. Even if she was from Sunclan, maybe she could relieve Sagebelly from the relucant she-cat, " Sagebelly!" She greeted before flicking him on the shoulder with her tail, " Come and sit with me." 

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 11, 2018 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Windelk stood, astute. The cold had never bothered her so much as it had these past few weeks, and now, in such a tense situation, it seemed to serve only to heighten the crispness of the atmosphere. Much was at stake here, as it always was, and the cold was putting some cats in a bad mood. She glanced over to the EclipseClanners, the ones who generally suffered least from the cold, and who usually had the ability to escape it as they pleased. Not so today, and that sudden lack of privilege seemed to be well-felt by their more insolent members. One bengal was clearly quite displeased by this situation, his grey pelt flecked with the falling snow and his eyes tempered with a dark force of will, the only thing which seemed to keep him from making some sort of outburst.

...someone will pay for this. Poseidon was most upset. Infuriated, in fact, might be a better word. Of course he wanted to be here, to be where the power so clearly fluctuated, and then was rebalanced. This was where the cats of his pedigree would rise and fall. This was exactly what he had come here for. The weather, not so much. If one more errant flake falls upon my fur-covered back and dares to insult me with the frigidity it brings, I do swear that I will - oh, so snow doesn't care what I think? Of course not. Of course not. Anger rippling through his pelt, the tom stood, shook himself to have some revenge on those snowflakes, and began to walk between his fellow EclipseClanners, searching for somewhere that wasn't so afflicted by these chilled winds. There are perfectly good houses for this sort of meeting - right over there!

Oh wow! A gathering! A real gathering! Duskpaw had her eyes glued open, and her head affixed in the direction of the spindly white tree which held her leaders. There was so much to take in here, and so little time to focus on it all. Conversation, tension, observation, reaction, diffusion and osmosis - the opportunities for learning were practically endless. But for now, the leaders, and the speeches that they gave - that was what most intrigued good little Duskpaw. Her wide eyes flickering from branch to branch to branch, each word a new idea in her brain, guiding her pursuit of knowledge as much as her understanding of the world. Everything was new here, and everything was intriguing. So intriguing. So much to learn!

--

February 11, 2018 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

" Looks like somebody likes to stir up trouble." Eden commented towards Stormfire, a michievious glow in his blue eyes, the silver bengal agve her another smile before licking his shoulder, " Is this your first gathering?" He asked calmly. The leaders' bickering was getting annoying anyways, why not have a chat?

--

February 11, 2018 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire nodded, lost in thought. "Mmhmm. Say, do you know anything about the murders?" she asked, completely disregarding the tom's previous statement. Her bright green eyes remained fixed on the leaders, especially Stallionstar. As much as she tried, she couldn't peg him as the type of cat to orchistrate random murders. She had met cats like that, and she knew the type quite well. Even so, it never hurt to gather more information.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 11, 2018 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Eden stiffened a bit at the word, murders. He very well knew who was behind it all, after all the tom was secretly part of not. Not that he really had a choice, if he did he wouldn't have anything to do with it. Letting himself relax he looked up at the leaders, " Not much, only the rumors flowing around camp, I heard they're depleting and stopping. Hopefully it'll be the end."

--

February 11, 2018 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandrunner's ears flattened at Omnistar's coughing fit. Omnistar was getting sicker, unable to hide it even at the Gathering. He wondered breifly why he didn't mention that Subckan had also found a warrior dead on Moonclan's border. Anat had tracked the she cat when she mysteriously vanished, finding her at the one clan that was farthest away from them. The only clan to not have experianced murders. But for that matter they had found two on Earthclan's border. Still he was convinced it wasn't Earthclan for they along with Sunclan had experianced the most of these tragic deaths. Sandrunner's purple eyes shifted to Hollowstar. What was she offering exactly? If she was offering prey or shelter there was clearly an ulterior motive. Was it so that the other clans would be in dept to Eclipseclan? The tall tom's eyes narrowed in thought. Regaurdless. This would be help that they couldnt afford not to take. // Russetfall glanced at Risingdawn nervously. How would the tom cope with this sudden turn of events?
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 11, 2018 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.