Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandrunner ignored Tigerfeild completely and staired down Stallionstar for a few heartbeats more after he had turned to the other leaders. Moonclan's Harboring murderers. Im certain of it He thought silently. The Sunclan deputy turned to wrinkled face. "It's not in my nature to lie. It hasn't been easy, but with hard work and perserverance I believe Sunclan has made the best of the situation. " he rumbled a reply. "But I can see it clearly hasn't been easy for any clan save Eclipseclan." He continued on. "Theyve hit the jack pot with their territory I suppose."
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 10, 2018 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Sagebelly's ears perked up after hearing a female's voice near him, he wasn't expecting anybody to sit beside him, let alone talk to him! "Hm?" He hummed, coming to his senses after zoning out and twisted his head to meet the cat beside him. His jaw almost dropped at the sight in front of him; the she-cat was, in fact, extremely pretty. Sagebelly could feel heat radiating from his face and to hide that, he bent his head to give his chest a couple of embarrassed licks. Realizing that she was still waiting for him to speak, he hastily blurted out, "I'm Sagebelly... From Moonclan. You?"

///

Tallstride scanned the awfully large groups of cats, most were huddled within their own clans, though a few sociable ones roamed and chatted with other cats from other clans. She exhaled softly, looking around for someone to chat with; something to distract her from the pessimistic thoughts brewing in her mind. Tallstride spotted a she-cat sitting alone, peering at others in such a way as to tempt them into talking to her. 'Guess I have no choice anyway, I'd have to chat with some cat sooner or later.' She thought to herself and approached Silverleaf with a slight limp in her step, as her wound on her side was making a fuss, yet again.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 10, 2018 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire decided to groom while she waited, noticing that the rest of the cats seemed to either ignore her or avoid her. This was more than fine with her; she had more than enough social interaction earlier. She figured her main purpose here was to protect her leader, a task that would be no trouble considering the state of the other cats. One group seemed fitter than the rest, however, and she recognised the scent of the city on them. Makes sense. She thought, knowing all too well how much food twolegs seemed to hoard. She personally never steeped that low but knew of cats who did, and by the looks of it these cats had put their pride below their stomachs.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 10, 2018 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Eden groomed his silver bengal pelt before looking around fro someone from his clan to speak with, he spotted Stormfire, sitting alone as always. Maybe he could tempt her into a conversation, maybe not. There was only one way to see, to speak with her. The handsome tom padded over to Stormfire with a formal gate, along with a charming smile, " Hello, Stormfire, enjoying yourself?" He asked, sitting next to her.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 10, 2018 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Russetfall spotted Risingdawn and crept to the toms side, pressing his flank against the black toms. He looked reassuringly in to his green eyes, "Everything's fine. You're safe eith Sunclan." He murmured.
--

February 10, 2018 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire turned her head to face the tom, having heard him approach. She wasn't about to get caught off-guard twice today. Unfazed by the handsome tom's charm, her expression remained neutral. "Oh, absolutely. Why, there is nothing I love more than slowly freezing to death while cats bicker over who has a larger fictional food storage." she said flatly, flicking her tail. "How about you?"

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 10, 2018 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Yes I suppose so... the two-legs they live among know how to survive the cold. I imagine they'd have to given that they don't have any fur," Wrinkledface replied, her voice still low and her emerald gaze fixed on the leaders settled in the branches. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 10, 2018 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
Apep and Sunfall all padded in with the rest of the SunClan cats. Apep immediately began to look for his son, Midnightsphinx. They had both been chosen for this Gathering. He wanted to check up on him and make sure he was alright. After all, hardly any food before traveling was a terrible idea but had to be done.
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 10, 2018 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandrunner's ears twitched back and forth. "Yes, and they don't look lile they're hurting for prey like all of the other clans." The massive tom blinked as the harsh wind peirced his short thick pelt. "When are they going to stop with the pleasentries and get down to buisness? There are apprentices here. They can't handle the cold as well as a warrior can. " he meowed. His words would have sounded harsh if he hadn't said them in such a mellow tone.
--

February 10, 2018 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
Hephaestus kept to himself, not wanting to mingle with these feral cats too much just yet. He was still trying to get his pampered paws used to walking on rocks and rough ground. His handsome looks made it obvious he had been a kitty pet. But, a much higher than standard one.

Midnightmagic sat beside Thunderstep though neither of them spoke. They had a silent friendship. Enjoying the company without the verbal communication. Ever.
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 11, 2018 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Slatepelt stayed at the base of Hawk's Tree, watching the leaders intently.  Frostpatch sat beside him and- much to his annoyance- chatting with an EarthClan she-cat.

"How are the kits doing?" Pondstep answered.

"Managing," Frostpatch answered. "We ended up moving to the Abandoned Barn."

"Maybe our medicine cats will share some herbs if you need some." Pondstep meowed, her ears flicking to the sides with worry.

"Maybe," Frostpatch answered, knowing better than to put any real stock in Pondstep's offer.  The queen was well-intentioned, but it wasn't as if she had any power over the clan's policies.

--

February 11, 2018 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Thundersong sat completely alone at the adge of the clearing. A bkack shadow with firey yellowish orange eyes. She was cold, expressionless, uncaring and yet the gorgeous she cat seemed to have an aura of venomous hatred surrounding her. // Wildpaw sighed softly to himself, looking around quietly with bored silver eyes.// Hailstep watched the leaders curiously. Would the gathering ever start?// Russetfall sat next to Risingdawn, his red tabby pelt clumbled with snow.
--

February 11, 2018 at 12:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx padded into the clearing a little bit after the arrival of his clan, due to the conversation with Klorel. His mind was picking on each thought in his own private investigation of the murder, settling himself beside his father as he thought. "Father." He greeted, dipping his head but still focusing on his thoughts.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 11, 2018 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Leopardpaw watched the cats around her solemnly, caught up in her own thoughts. Her emerald green eyes travled slowly from face to face with a rather stoic expression. A tom caught her eye, a Sunclanner. His eyes where a radiant blue, and he was quite muscular and handsome with bluish tones throughout his pelt. The leopard-like she cat's fur grew hot as she forced herself to look away, silently scolding herself. Idiot you're a Moonclan apprentice in the middle of one of the harshest leaf bares the clan has faced. Pay attention to the leaders. Besides...he looks pretty intense, and he's probably arrogant. She growled in her head. The young she cat shook her head hard as if it would clear her mind. Leopardpaw turned her emerald eyes up to the top most branches of Hawk's Tree, waiting rather impatiently for the leaders to begin. She kept to herself like always, forcing down the urge to fidget with so many cats around her gossiping the night away. Her gaze focused on Omnistar. Now that was a huge cat...though he didn't look as if he was fairing well just now.
--

February 11, 2018 at 6:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Brokenstar waited until he believed it was his time, then with a reassuring nod of his head, the tom spoke. He was not to lie, knowing that only the truth would be blessed by Starclan. However, giving away everything still was not on his mind. "Earthclan has been fairing, but since the river has froze and the harsh weather has appeared, a Queen has died and few apprentices have fallen through the ice and gotten sick..." He allowed it to sink in before he continued again. "A Warrior was found dead at the border of Moonclan...And as this cold continues, something needs to be done. Living like this, with fear of sickness from cold weather and more death, is not an option." Brokenstar spoke with a diplomatic voice as his icy gaze reached each of the leaders. Straight to the point, that was keenly the approach that the intimidating leader wanted. ////// Mousepaw didn't complain, not once, as Stillpool lifted her head with a sort of elegance to it. The curly furred molly sat up straight, realizing that even a simple hunch of her shoulders would deter her confidence, that she honestly did not have in the first place. A quiet, however simple, meow of Mousepaw's voice arose in her throat. "Yes, auntie." Then she as well watched the leaders, not so interested in whispering to her clanmates like a few of those around her. 'Stallionstar looks so powerful...He needs to think about what is best for us...' She thought to herself. ///// Maplewish followed Galestorm and came to a sit, her light green eyes glowing lovingly as she pressed into his soft, ragdoll pelt. The small she-cat always had trouble keeping warm when it was cold, but this was worse. "I-I can't wait until t-this meeting is over...It's too c-cold to sit around..." She whispered to the tom. ///// Horizonsight draped his bushy tail over Anat's shoulders mostly to keep her warm, but a side of him just wanted her to close in the space between them. He turned his head only slightly to the molly, his half-blind gaze making certain that she was alright before he listened to the leaders and his ears had grown warm again.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 11, 2018 at 8:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar twitched an ear at the number of sick and dead in Earthclan, though she was hardly surprised. They're camp wasn't as well designed to keep out the cold, and all their prey was hibernating by now, and the sick needed special attention which made everything even harder.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 11, 2018 at 9:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnistar remained silent, a tickle in his throat threatening to send him hacking again. He swallowed hard a few times, a small cloud of warm air billowing from his nose. He pricked his ears forward keenly as a murder was mentioned, but this time on the MoonClan border. He held in a low growl, nodding in understanding.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 11, 2018 at 9:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar took note that neither Omnistar or Hollowstar spoke after Brokenstar. After listening to what Brokenstar said and Omnistar's silent response he grew even more frustrated, but kept it contained as he stood up. "Moonclan has been fairing well other than the obvious prey shortage and cold. We've welcomed a few new litters and have named many new apprentices." He announced, pausing for a moment before continuing with an angered glare to Brokenstar. "And I can assure you that Moonclan isn't involved with your situation at the border." He muttered, narrowing his eyes at the leader as he sat back down, looking angrily at Omnistar. "Now I'm sure we'd all love to hear what false accusations you have against Moonclan as well. Wouldn't we?" He lashed his tail, now undersanding the glares he had been recieving from Sandrunner earlier.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 11, 2018 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Twitchkit at February 10, 2018 at 9:03 PM

Bearpaw turned from his conversation and gazed worriedly at troutpaw "hey..you ok?" He asked, recognizing the pain in his body movements "do you need something? I can maybe look around this clearing and find some water or something..I don't know where you guys find herbs..but I want to help.." He whispered, putting a gentle paw over trout's "just tell me what to do."

"I'm fine," Trout snapped irritably, drawing his paw away, and adding in a quiet mutter, "I don't need your help, I don't need your pity."

Poppyseeds - I need poppyseeds. Willow bark would do. Trout silently cursed his own lack of forward-thinking, and resigned himself to hoping this gathering wouldn't last much longer.

--
February 11, 2018 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnistar stepped forward to speak. "SunClan has come not to accuse you, Stallionstar." He meowed coldly, the MoonClan leader's name rolling off of his tongue bitterly as he narrowed his eyes. "However, it is odd that such an occurance has happened at your border and now is the only time you've been concerned about any type of murders going on throughout the Clans." He rumbled, breaking out into a coughing fit. His flanks heaved a few times before he regained his composure. "SunClan has been struggling throughout this harsh leafbare. We have temporarily been forced to move out of our camp, as there is no closed shelter within it." He continued, his gaze sweeping across the clearing
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 11, 2018 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.