Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

DrownedInRed

Tigerfield padded into the clearing, the Moonclan deputy was becoming thinner, but her large frame still was prevalent. She padded towards the other deputies, her amber eyes daring them to say anything about her or her clan. They caught sight of the distrust Sandrunner had sent towards her leader and her lip lifted up a bit in a snarl, but she held it back. " Sandrunner." She greeted, her tail lashing.

Rosenettle searched for Dipperpaw, her beautiful eyes glancing around, she wanted to tell him about her becoming a warrior.

Eden, the silver bengal, padded after the Sunclan patrol. He was newer to the clan and the gathering, no doubt different from his clan. His pelt was a shiny silver, unlike the golden and pale colors that were normal in Sunclan. The Handsome tom glanced around for his siblings, had they too been choosen to attend?

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 10, 2018 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
When bearpaw got his strength back he snuck away and crept back toward trout paw, gently prodding his back "hey..feeling better?" He whispered and laid beside him "no offense to the leaders but this is boring.." He laughed "its like listening to the elders fight except these elders could legally kill me and nobody would..really care.." He muttered
February 10, 2018 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

A large black and white tom padde dup to two apprentices, his sage eyes softly set on them, " Hello." He gave them a slight grin. Cow supposed he should make friends, even if they were from another clan. He glanced at Bearpaw and Troutpaw, " How's prey with your clan?" 

--

February 10, 2018 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
"Good..I suppose.." Bearpaw said, sitting up fully to be polite to the new stranger "my mother caught a rabbit this morning! And I caught a robin the other day..but..only because a branch fell on it and broke its wing.." He said with a soft hum in thought "but troutpaw here is a medicine cat I'm not sure if they let him hunt.." He paused and turned to troutpaw "do you guys hunt?"
February 10, 2018 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnistar stalked into the clearing, his massive frame obviously thinner. He picked his way through the crowd and gingerly leaped into Hawk's Tree.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 10, 2018 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Cow was surprised that he hadn't recognized the smell of herbs hanging off of Troutpaw's pelt, " I-I'm sorry. I suppose you like setting out herbs and healing the clan. " The large tom was as big as Bearpaw, maybe larger since he was closer to becoming a warrior. His pale eyes turned to the brown apprentice, " We hunt, I get to hunt in Alleys and once in a while steal from twolegs." He shrugged before continuing, " Mostly we hunt just outside camp in the forest though." 

--

February 10, 2018 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Mousepaw quickly noticed Rosenettle and she bit her bottom lip and slowly began to pad farther within the group of Moonclanners, happening to trip over Stillpool. "Sorry, aunt Stillpool..." She murmured quietly then, deciding not to sit beside her, she continued onward until reaching the edge of the clearing. Then the curly molly sat, her minty green eyes continuing to look down at her paws. //// Azureblaze sat up front, letting out a faint growl as the Earthclan deputy spoke. Eclispeclan seemed absolutely fine in his mind, so why were they to work 'together'. //// Brokenstar awaited the Sunclan deputy's answer, his brow raising slightly, until he noticed Omnistar pad into the Clearing. "Shall we begin then?" He asked, shooting Stallionstar a sharp, intimidating glare as the Moonclanner looked toward Wrinkledface. //// Horizonsight sat beside Anat, although his gaze reached the leaders curiously. He silently wished he could see them clearly, but even squinting didn't solve his strange half-blind vision.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 10, 2018 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Stillpool flicked her ears forward when she was tripped over and lightly lifted Mousepaw's head up so she wasn't looking at the ground anymore. "A strong she-cat walks with her head high." She said simply before looking towards the leaders.

Allurewhisper spotted Cedarclaws and smiled a bit, padding over to the Earthclan tom. "We meet again." She greeted gently then looked over to the apprentice seemingly clinging to him. "Care to introduce me?" She purred.

Anat felt comforted by Horizonsight at her side and gently leaned on him for warmth, her shoulders tensing a bit as a cold wind swept through the clearing.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 10, 2018 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar narrowed her eyes at Omnistar, last time she'd seen him he had been accusing Eclipseclan of commuting murders, the tom hadn't made a very good first impression on her. She gave Brokenstar a nod, willing to let him begin if he wanted, she had no need or desire to go first, waiting seemed much more interesting. It gave her a chance to see what the other clans had going on before making her report.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 10, 2018 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Rosenettle could feel eyes staring at her, she turned around and noticed Mousepaw, her heart shattered a bit. Would she ever approve of her? She turned her amber eyes away and towards the leaders, her claws digging into the frozen ground.///// Galestorm padded intot he clearing, brushing his pelt against his mate's, his brown eyes sparkling, remembering when the last gathering was. Only a moon ago they protested their feelings, but it felt like ages ago. His pelt fluffed out a bit as he looked for a spot where the two could sit.

--

February 10, 2018 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire glanced around at the crowd of thin, wilting cats. Had she the ability, she knew she would feel little more than disgust for the frail bodies surrounding her. She was no picture of health either, but starvation had been a part of her life since she was very young, so her body had learned to adapt. Even the leaders looked pathetic, though they acted far stronger than they were. Sandrunner was at least able to still cast an imposing figure, making up for Omnistar's frailness. She got up and padded a bit closer to the center of the clearing, wanting to show that Sandrunner wasn't the only cat who lacked weakness.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 10, 2018 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandrunner quietly watched the leaders through narrowed eyes. He was anxious to get back to the barn to check on his clanmates and kits. Once again he shot a glare in Stallionstar's direction. The only clan to not experiance the murders, it seemed the most likely that they were behind the killings.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 10, 2018 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Ivyshine sat calmly with the other MoonClan cats, observing the other cats in the other clans, though she had been to a gathering when she was an apprentice, it felt more exciting now that she was a warrior.

As she walked with the rest of the SunClan cats entering the Gathering area, Sandheart noticed a small spot where there were no other cats. She broke off from the rest of the group and padded over, where she sat down and began ti groom herself.

Silverleaf followed the other EarthClan cats into area. She looked around to see if anyone from the other clans might want to have a friendly conversation.

--

February 10, 2018 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tangy

Tangypaw and Sacredflight sat chatting in a corner, both unaware of the cats around them. They were oddly close despite being from two separate clans. Tangypaw found Sacredflight’s snobby attitude hard not to snap at, yet she’d settle. Sacredflight could barely stand Tangypaw’s constant bouncing around certain topics and such. Despite their differences they got along. Tangypaw stopped laughing for a second and meowed, “All these clan cats seem so tense. They just can’t get along.”

Sacredflight paused but nodded in agreement. “I get it. I’ve been here longer than you, I’ve seen all the messed up stuff that goes on. It isn’t fun.”

--

”I haven’t slept, but when I close my eyes, we still talk a lot.” -flatsound/mitch

February 10, 2018 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"How is SunClan faring? This weather must be worse without shelter." She wasn't attempting to accuse or insult Sandrunner, in fact Wrinkledface kept her voice low so that the question would not carry beyond the base of Hawk's Tree. The moor clan appeared worse for wear, and hopefully that meant they would back her suggestion of working together. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 10, 2018 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar was growing frustrated at all of this nonsense as he recieved another glare from Sandrunner. He was very tempted to jump down there and put the deputy in his place but he remained seated and kept his typical posture, looking put together and commanding as he believed a leader should be, only returning the Sunclan deputy's glare with a threatening glare of his own before looking back at the cats gathered around, lashing his tail.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 10, 2018 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Ghostlypaw sauntered into the clearing with all of the superior attitude of her late mother. She chose a spot near the front of the crowd and sat down, her ghostly tabby markings seeming to glow in the moonlight. Queenpaw joined her and looked around excitedly. This was her first gathering, and she was practically bouncing around Ghostlypaw. She glanced at her aunt, and then seemed to catch on. She sat down and took on the cool aura that Ghostlypaw had about her. // Nadia hurried to the clearing and sat near the back. She wanted to be able to get out quick as soon as the gathering was over. // Owlpaw ran into the clearing, hoping he wasn't late. He let out a sigh of relief when he realized the leaders hadn't started talking yet. He sat down near the other apprentices, and looked around distractedly. // Risingdawn walked into the clearing and looked around for Russetfall. He hoped that none of his past clan mates would see or talk to him. He glanced up at Hollowstar and his ears flattened automatically.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 10, 2018 at 8:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Troutpaw passively listened as the two apprentices conversed, quite preoccupied with his own pain - and disguising it. 

Should've brought some poppyseeds, Trout thought, flicking an ear as his only external display of annoyance.

--
February 10, 2018 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar glanced down at Risingdawn and narrowed her eyes, she hated traitors. Especially traitors who left a strong clan that was full of good food for a bunch of starving, freezing, and defenseless moor cats. But she didn't let it bother her too much, she had faith that her loyal Warriors would kill him, or at least chase him off, if he ever tried to crawl back to them.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 10, 2018 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
Bearpaw turned from his conversation and gazed worriedly at troutpaw "hey..you ok?" He asked, recognizing the pain in his body movements "do you need something? I can maybe look around this clearing and find some water or something..I don't know where you guys find herbs..but I want to help.." He whispered, putting a gentle paw over trout's "just tell me what to do."
February 10, 2018 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.