Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandrunner turned his narrow gaze at Stallionstar, an obvious look of distrust on his face.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 10, 2018 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar caught Sandrunner’s glance. What was that for? He thought, looking to Hollowstar. “Greetings Hollowstar.” He meowed.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 10, 2018 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Smokestrides followed in with his leader, the smokey tom had his honey gaze steely and set as he moved to sit amongst the roots of the tree's base. His tail curled around his paws and he sat in a short silence, nodding to those around him.

Delta sat at the edge of the clearing, not wanting to draw much attention to herself and her half-blind state -- the small, she had her head lowered, and her ears pinned back. The British Bombay was rarely ever without her cousin, and being so "alone" in this sense was odd to her.

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

February 10, 2018 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Stallionstar," Hollowstar greeted him back, too cold and short tempered to put any warmth in the greeting,"I trust things are running well in Moonclan?" Obviously they weren't, they definitely were losing weight fast, and it was still too early in leaf-bare for prey to come back any time soon. It was another case for Eclipseclan though, they were looking much healthier than the other clans, the leader knew that some had resorted to eating kittypet food to fill their bellies.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 10, 2018 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Snowpaw watched in amazement as the cats came in. The young apprentice was bursting with excitement and pride as this was his first time being here. The white Tabby, Black Manx had his blue gaze darting around, his heart beating faster than he'd like to admit....

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

February 10, 2018 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

”For the most part.” Stallionstar meowed, not bothering to mention anything about prey, as it was quite obvious how well that was going. “How about Eclipseclan?”

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

February 10, 2018 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"Yeah, ah- see you later," Troutpaw replied, shifting his weight to lean more heavily against the rock, and in a pitiful attempt to find some sort of shelter from the freezing wind.

--
February 10, 2018 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"It's hardly my place to interrupt a Gathering but this chitchatting as though everything is normal is pointless. If the weather we're having keeps up we'll all be dead in a week, from starvation or hypothermia. I think it's time we set aside petty clan differences and work out a solution, together," Wrinkledface interjected, having to speak rather loudly in order to ensure that her voice carried above the howling wind. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 10, 2018 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Cedarclaws watched as Blackpaw stuck by his side quietly, the smaller she-cat seemed to like the idea of someone familiar around her. He supposed it was because of how often he visited the Nursery... A heat rose through his fur as he thought about the numerous times he fled there to the kits and his family.

Blackpaw was curious to meet these new cats, though the small calico did not show it, her air giving off a more timid aura... Though you couldn't blame her, as anyone would be scared on their first Gathering.

Smokestrides listened to Wrinkledface's words in silence, his honey gaze shifting to look to Hollowstar. What was on this EarthClanner's mind? The tom's gaze was unsure, and though he kept himself quiet, he knew better than any that this was something that none could ignore. Leaf-Bare seemed to be hitting them harder than they'd wish.

--

February 10, 2018 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
Bearpaw didn't really want to leave troutpaws side, but he thought it best to give the apprentice some space from his annoying chatter for a moment, taking a seat beside one of the warriors he finally let himself collapse from exhaustion, he had never had to travel so far in a single day. He was sore and it hurt. "Please starclan let this be quick.."
February 10, 2018 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat

Brokenstar dipped his head a bit and listened to the other leaders speak, after all, he never was one for explaining every single little thing that was happening to all of the clans. His icy gaze casted over Hollowstar coldly, then shifted toward his deputy. 'Togetherness' was not one of Brokenstar's favorite things, especially when it involved Moonclan and Eclipseclan, but with the harsh weather, perhaps just then he agreed. "Yes, I believe a solution is in order, but will Omnistar be arriving shortly, Sandrunner? Or will you be taking hold of the meeting for him?" He asked simply, his tail curling over his paws with a hint of curiousity to his intimidating gaze.

--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 10, 2018 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar's mismatched eyes looked down at Wrinkledface, narrowed slightly. Did this Earthclanner really think he was going to allow his clan to admit to weakness? He refused to allow that to happen.

--

February 10, 2018 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Twinsouls was surprised to hear the suggestion of working together so quickly. He had been thinking of it himself, of course, but found it strange that any leader or deputy would admit to such a weakness. Although perhaps it is nothing but prideful to ignore it. Each clan is obviously suffering. We all experience the same weather afterall. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 10, 2018 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anat padded into the clearing alongside Horizonsight, her pale blue eyes narrowing at all of the other cats. She had been to the last gathering but somehow she felt like there were even more cats than last time. She should go around and speak to the others but..she hesitated. She sat down in the middle of the clearing..just in case any sociable cat wanted someone to talk to. And she had a good view of the leaders.

Allurewhisper padded in as well, her brown eyes held a clear look of uneasiness. She hated the snow. And her slightly lithe frame didn't help any. She had been getting smaller...eating less..and this only made it worse for her. She sat down and curled her tail tightly around her paws.

Stillpool walked in a bit after the rest of Moonclan had. It was usually unlike her to be one of the stragglers but she had been suddenly feeling ill. Not wanting to sit a Gathering out, she decided to talk to that awful trembling excuse for a medicine cat, Softskin. Just his name irritated her.

Delano trotted in and glanced around the clearing, delighted at all of the pretty she's from the other clans. This was perfect, right up his alley. His bright yellow eyes peered around for his first target.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 10, 2018 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Of course," Hollowstar mewed coldly, at least she could say it truthfully, unlike some cats. The murders seemed to have died down and hopefully vanished, but she knew better than to hope for the best. The worst always seemed to find its way back around.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 10, 2018 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Pinepaw fidgited in his seat. It felt like ants were crawling under his pelt
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 10, 2018 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

As Brokenstar had agreed with her, Wrinkledface didn't put any other suggestions forward. It was still the leaders' place to discuss the issue among themselves and come to a resolution. If Stallionstar was unwilling to admit to struggle and would rather see his clan freeze solid, then fine. By StarClan she'd be fine if his stuborness turned them all into icicles. 

--

February 10, 2018 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire had stayed on the tail-end of the SunClan group, risking the cold to put a certian distance between herself and the other cats. Even while sitting on the edge of the clearing she could still feel the tension between the other clans. The amount of cats was massive, more than she had seen in her life, and for a brief moment she wished Hoofheart was still sitting next to her. She quickly banished the thought, refusing to get tied up on some tom while much more interesting things were happing at the moment. She stared up at the large dead tree in the center, wondering what the leaders were going to discuss.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 10, 2018 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Acornwhisp yawned as she lay down. She didn't dare move as she blinked sleepily///Stoneberry cleaned her tail and blinked her lovely Orange eyes
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 10, 2018 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Acting like the creature he was named after, Stallionstar remained silent and unwilling to admit to weakness, although internally he grudgingly agreed with Wrinkledface, but he said nothing at all, gaurding his expression from allowing his emotion to show.

--

February 10, 2018 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.