Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandrunner lead Sunclan in to the snowy clearing. The astoundingly tall, well muscled deputy was rather skinny this gathering as was the rest of Sunclan. Their pelts clung to their frames indicating a prey poor season. Sandrunner's purple gaze was dark and unreadable as he made his way to the roots of Hawks Tree. He gave a curt nod to Wrinkled face before sitting a tail length away.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 10, 2018 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFrost
Corianderblossom blinked at him "you really think it'll get easier?"----Lilyheart settled herself near her clan as she waited for the gathering to start-----nutmegspeckle lay down in the shadows to keep an eye on the other clans, Keen for a fight, nearby was a Tom from moon clan, she couldn't remember his name, but she still wasn't sure she trusted him to be so near-----feathersppash settled shyly with her clan
--
February 10, 2018 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"It would appear that we are only missing EclipseClan," Wrinkledface made the comment offhand to the other deputies and leaders. Strange, they should have had the easiest time getting here. She didn't know how, but the EclipseClan thunderpaths were always cleared of snow shortly after it fell. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 10, 2018 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

”With time.” Dutchdraft meowed. “Although I am pretty social so I dont’t know your perspective.” 

Sheep trotted into the clearing, despite the other Sunclanners looking thin he still looked plump, although it was clear the usually chubbier tom had lost weight.

Stonepaw bounded into the clearing with a happy look on his face, obviously excited to converse with others.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 10, 2018 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Troutpaw stumbled into the clearing, the entirety of his rather small frame quivering, both from the cold and exhaustion. Immediately after he came to a halt, his crippled leg gave out underneath him, and he half-collapsed, holding himself partially upright on his two front legs, with his head hanging low as breath came in short pants. He could barely summon the oxygen to stay concious, let alone reply to Bearpaw, and thus, he remained silent as Bearpaw spoke.

Nightrivers padded into the clearing, shivering slightly in the cold, but not looking to be too tired from the journey as he turned to Twinsouls.

"I suppose now we'll just hope this is over fast, or pray to StarClan it warms up a bit," Nightrivers paused, and after a second corrected himself, "Sorry, 'warms up' sounds a bit too idealistic - I'd be delighted if it just didn't get any colder."

--

*He/him*

February 10, 2018 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
"Troutpaw you ok?" Bearpaw asked concerned, seeing him collapse filled the apprentice with worry "here..lean on me, we can get to a large rock over there and you can use that for support.." He offered, lowering his shoulders for troutpaw to use him as a crutch.
February 10, 2018 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFrost
Corianderblossom smiled "how do you do it, being social, it's so scary" she asked him her eyes blinking kindly and shining with and old secret she had had for a while(hey stag would it be ok if since they never talked she has had a secret crush on him since she became a warrior??)
--
February 10, 2018 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

(Yeah that’s perfectly fine Hornet.)

Dutchdraft shrugged. “I don’t really know. I guess I’ve just always been pretty social since I was a kit.”

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

February 10, 2018 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFrost
"I've always been shy... Could I tell you a secret Dutch draft?" She mewed adding the last part on a whisper
--
February 10, 2018 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Trout winced a sharp pain shot through his leg, his chronic nerve pain returning and protesting the strain as the effects poppyseeds Trout had taken earlier that day wore off.

"I- I'm good- I just-" Troutpaw paused, his words coming between shallow pants, "Just give me- give me a minute."

--

*He/him*

February 10, 2018 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFrost
Nutmegspeckle decided she could talk to this Tom andeaned closer "hey, what's your name?" She speaks to sagebelly
--
February 10, 2018 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dutchdraft nodded and looked over to Corianderblossom. “You can tell me anything, I can keep a secret.” He meowed.

--

February 10, 2018 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFrost
Corianderblossom pinned her ears back and shuffled her paws shyly "since I became a warrior I've had a crush on you" she mumbled, and squeezed her eyes tight afraid she would scare him off
--
February 10, 2018 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat

As the Earthclanners approached the clearing, Brokenstar carefully made certain that nobody had been left behind, before he made his way to his seat on the branch of Hawk's Tree. A piercing breeze ran through his short pelt, but he didn't shake once, his icy blue gaze shifting toward Stallionstar. "Greetings, Stallionstar, cold weather we've been having, isn't it?" He meowed lowly, not that he was trying to start a conversation really, but it was better than freezing his muzzle. ///// Maplewish made her way into the clearing, her light green eyes staying skittishly toward the ground. She had yet to find Galestorm, her protective love, and she knew for a fact that her brother and niece were not coming, so it frightened her just a bit. ///// Mousepaw went to sit beside the Moonclanners, however, she bumped straight into Stonepaw. The curly, brown and white molly's perked up a bit with surprise, but she gave the Earthclanner a small, timid smile. "Um, sorry..." She murmered, her minty green gaze flickering gently. 

--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 10, 2018 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dutchdraft blushed some and blinked slowly. “Aw, I never thought anybody liked me.” He purred, he inched closer to Corianderblossom until their pelts were brushing. His green and brown eyes were filled with an obvious joy as he looked at her. “We can talk about this more after the Gathering. I would like to say something but it’s all too crowded to say it here.” He purred.

“Ah, hello Brokenstar.” Stallionstar meowed. “Quite cold for a Gathering. I hope this one won’t take too long.”

--

February 10, 2018 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
"Here.." Bearpaw whispered, getting a shoulder under troutpaw and almost carrying him on his back to a large stone where they could clearly see the gathering and troutpaw could relax "there..sit like..this and you should be ok.." He smiled nervously "I'm sorry I know you don't like me much but I wasn't about to just leave you.."
February 10, 2018 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFrost
Corianderblossom nodded happily "of course, I'd like that" she purred and leaned closer to her purr was partially reflief(gtg message me whenever guys bye)
--
February 10, 2018 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar led her clan into the mass of cats, aware that they were a tad late, but not really caring enough to bother worrying about it. The cream she-cat reached the roots of the nine white tree before springing up into the barren branches, steadying herself after a moment of unstableness. She nodded to the other leaders before turning her cold gaze on the cats below, wondering how this gathering would go compared to the last one./\/\/\ Firestorm strolled around the clearing, not wanting to stop and talk due to the cold weather that had settled over the clans.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
February 10, 2018 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Don't like you much? Yeah, you're right - I hate how okay you make me feel. I hate how you can make me say things I could never even think. I hate how you make me feel worth something again - because you don't just get to throw those things at people like that with no warning.

"I- thanks." Trout meowed quietly, breath coming to him more easily now as he adjusted to the familiar ache in his leg.

--

*He/him*

February 10, 2018 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
"Your breath sounds better at least.." Bearpaw said softly shifting his own tired paws "I um..I can sit..somewhere else for the gathering if you want me to go away, but i-i can help you walk back if you want too! If-if you want I mean..otherwise I'll just leave you alone.." He laughed softly and pinned his ears back "I know I'm just some big dumb apprentice and I'll never be the great warrior my mom is and I know I talk to much but I..I liked talking to you..troutpaw." He smiled before turning his fret to leave "I'll..sit by some of the warriors."
February 10, 2018 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.